The Establishment is witnessing their destruction

I wish it was true but the establishment liberals in the republican and democrat party seem oblivious until they get voted out of office. The media used to be the major factor in elections and a liberal will always get a better deal than a conservative but the public no longer trusts the editorialists who disguise themselves as journalists. The push polls might tend to favor liberals but there is a political term known as the "Wilder effect" (named after former Va. Gov. Doug Wilder) where polls showed a landslide in favor of Wilder and he lost the election. The people were afraid to say they weren't going to vote for an African American for fear of being labeled racist so the polls were skewed.

Then demonstrate I'm wrong with better reasoning, a better argument. You can't....as we both know I'm right. So you predictably retreat to emoticons.

When you manage to muster up an argument, try again. I'll shatter it just as easily as I did the last.
Are you purposely obtuse? I guess that's why you are a democrat.
You didn't shatter anything. You cant even COMPREHEND the OP dumbass.

Laughing........that's it? You can't demonstrate the instability in the DNC that exists in the GOP. And you know you can't. So when challenged, you flee to insults.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.
Next, the Democrat Establishment.

There's little indication of the kind of instability among democrats that plague the GOP. If anything the democrats have been more unified in the face of GOP gains, not less.

Dems aren't allowed to have any conflicting thoughts, hell, Dems aren't even allowed to think

Says the birther.

Laughing........that's it? You can't demonstrate the instability in the DNC that exists in the GOP. And you know you can't. So when challenged, you flee to insults.

There's little indication of the kind of instability among democrats that plague the GOP. If anything the democrats have been more unified in the face of GOP gains, not less.
Oh yeah. I think there's a growing anger among the more progressive, not just as what they see as political balkanization of white districts, but even more so because progressives continue to expand their overall popular vote victories. You got a buy lke Bernie who has little in common with black and latino voters on life experience, but they are unified against the gop ... if not totally with each other,.

Well, self identified liberals are at an all time high. And they've mostly eaten the lunch of moderates.
unfortunately, "self identified" are about the only liberals left. REAL liberals are like a thing of the past.

Not only 'left', but at record highs.

I wish it was true but the establishment liberals in the republican and democrat party seem oblivious until they get voted out of office. The media used to be the major factor in elections and a liberal will always get a better deal than a conservative but the public no longer trusts the editorialists who disguise themselves as journalists. The push polls might tend to favor liberals but there is a political term known as the "Wilder effect" (named after former Va. Gov. Doug Wilder) where polls showed a landslide in favor of Wilder and he lost the election. The people were afraid to say they weren't going to vote for an African American for fear of being labeled racist so the polls were skewed.

I seriously doubt the majority of this country wants to abolish the best science institutions on the planet, allowing fairly good infrastructure to fall apart and stop competing with the rest of the first world. This is why I can't support the republican party anymore. This is a non-starter.

Yeah, that is why Barack Obama won by 360 and 332 electorals. Because the polls are liberal. I say they lean too conservative. Not to say that I hate all conservative ideas but the current mindset is as I said above a non-starter.

Are you purposely obtuse? I guess that's why you are a democrat.
You didn't shatter anything. You cant even COMPREHEND the OP dumbass.

Oh yeah. I think there's a growing anger among the more progressive, not just as what they see as political balkanization of white districts, but even more so because progressives continue to expand their overall popular vote victories. You got a buy lke Bernie who has little in common with black and latino voters on life experience, but they are unified against the gop ... if not totally with each other,.

Well, self identified liberals are at an all time high. And they've mostly eaten the lunch of moderates.
I just don't see Hillary or Obama's embrace of the Imperial Presidency collecting more data on individuals as a huge liberal swing. Yes, Kagan and Sontomayor are to the left of Breyer ... and maybe to Ginsburg as well, but she is really to the Court on "choice" what Marshall was on "race." The screech owls on Obama being a muslim or something are the 25% or so being scared shitless than the non-whites are a maj. And they are the same folks cheering Donald on for not allowing more Muslims to come here. If it weren't Muslims it'd be "all those" raping Mexicans. We are, and will remain, a center right country. The latinos coming here want economic choices and free markets. Islam is a bit more of a challenge in than assimilation requires a more secular view that is required by a Catholic.

I don't really understand Bernie, but then I have no patience for NE liberals. A free college education? I agree with G. Wallace that the only 4 letter words hippies didn't know were soap and work. But, he's a nice old Jewish gentleman. He certainly doesn't represent the RW FEAR leading to thoughts of militas rioting in the streets.

I seriously doubt the majority of this country wants to abolish the best science institutions on the planet, allowing fairly good infrastructure to fall apart and stop competing with the rest of the first world. This is why I can't support the republican party anymore. This is a non-starter.

Yeah, that is why Barack Obama won by 360 and 332 electorals. Because the polls are liberal. I say they lean too conservative. Not to say that I hate all conservative ideas but the current mindset is as I said above a non-starter.
This is why people think you are mentally retarded.

Actually I think he is a Dem creation, always have.
It could very well lead to a Hillary win. As she is pushing us off into the deep end, 2020 will roll around and kick her ass out. I am telling you, they are running out of room :thup:

As so Trump's master plan is to get Hillary elected?

That's quite the long game.
Who gives a shit? The people are throwing the establishment the middle finger. They are plotting against him for crying out loud.
I LOVE it!

Republicans are throwing the GOP the middle finger. Your mistake is assuming that democrats are doing the same thing to the DNC.
They will.

Nope. Trump is a GOP creation and its the GOP he's destablizing. He has nothing to do with the DNC or democrat support for it. Nor can you make a credible, plausible argument for him doing a thing to the DNC.

Forum List

Back