The Establishment is witnessing their destruction

If this destruction means that our country has to deal with abunch of cock sucking austerity idiots. Well, I'll be voting democrat!

Deal with the reality that you won't get very many moderates, right-leaning republicans, etc. Win on it morons.
We pay almost a million dollars to see if a scientist can train a lion to run on a treadmill.
We give BILLIONS to terrorists, enemies and allies every year
We let our corporations decide what we spend money on
Grow up

If this destruction means that our country has to deal with abunch of cock sucking austerity idiots. Well, I'll be voting democrat!

Deal with the reality that you won't get very many moderates, right-leaning republicans, etc. Win on it morons.

You mean the 'RINOs'?

The 'idea' isn't doing much to the DNC. Its starkly destablizing the GOP.

Your failure is in assuming that both with respond identically. They haven't. And its unlikely that they will.
So the democrats are more of a group of deaf, dumb and blind voters than the middle and right? I guess that's fair :thup:

The democrats are more cohesive than the GOP at present. Which is how as a minority in the House and Senate they could counter the majority GOP: they worked together. The GOP worked against itself.

You're assuming that the instability of the GOP is indicative of the same instability in the DNC because of the 'idea'.

You're obviously wrong.
:lol:

And your argument is predictably reduced to emoticons. Remember that.
You don't have an argument, moron. You cant even comprehend the OP

Then demonstrate I'm wrong with better reasoning, a better argument. You can't....as we both know I'm right. So you predictably retreat to emoticons.

When you manage to muster up an argument, try again. I'll shatter it just as easily as I did the last.

So the democrats are more of a group of deaf, dumb and blind voters than the middle and right? I guess that's fair :thup:

The democrats are more cohesive than the GOP at present. Which is how as a minority in the House and Senate they could counter the majority GOP: they worked together. The GOP worked against itself.

You're assuming that the instability of the GOP is indicative of the same instability in the DNC because of the 'idea'.

You're obviously wrong.

Then demonstrate I'm wrong with better reasoning, a better argument. You can't....as we both know I'm right. So you predictably retreat to emoticons.

When you manage to muster up an argument, try again. I'll shatter it just as easily as I did the last.
Are you purposely obtuse? I guess that's why you are a democrat.
You didn't shatter anything. You cant even COMPREHEND the OP dumbass.

Trump is kicking their ass all over the country
Carson is telling them to go shove it
Trump is telling lobbyists to fuck off
The GOP is crumbling and I am loving EVERY minute of it
Next, the Democrat Establishment. Not this go around, its sir Edmunds turn. But next time, a new Bernie(he will probably be dead by 2020) will tear the left apart.
:thup:
Keep it up!

Well if Trump and Carson hand the Democrats a victory next November should I blame voters like you for the destruction of the GOP and handing the Democrats another victory in three Presidential Elections?

You might be best to place your blame game squarely upon the shoulders of John McCain, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, and a few other career establishment Republicans who are content with drawing their Congressional paycheck and sucking up to Obama. They are the ones who has destroyed the Republican Party and made it of impotent. Currently, there is no two-party system.

You're obviously wrong.

Laughing........that's it? You can't demonstrate the instability in the DNC that exists in the GOP. And you know you can't. So when challenged, you flee to insults.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Laughing........that's it? You can't demonstrate the instability in the DNC that exists in the GOP. And you know you can't. So when challenged, you flee to insults.

Next, the Democrat Establishment. Not this go around, its sir Edmunds turn. But next time, a new Bernie(he will probably be dead by 2020) will tear the left apart
That's the OP. Like I said, comprehension..

Next, the Democrat Establishment.

There's little indication of the kind of instability among democrats that plague the GOP. If anything the democrats have been more unified in the face of GOP gains, not less.

There's little indication of the kind of instability among democrats that plague the GOP. If anything the democrats have been more unified in the face of GOP gains, not less.
Oh yeah. I think there's a growing anger among the more progressive, not just as what they see as political balkanization of white districts, but even more so because progressives continue to expand their overall popular vote victories. You got a buy lke Bernie who has little in common with black and latino voters on life experience, but they are unified against the gop ... if not totally with each other,.

Oh yeah. I think there's a growing anger among the more progressive, not just as what they see as political balkanization of white districts, but even more so because progressives continue to expand their overall popular vote victories. You got a buy lke Bernie who has little in common with black and latino voters on life experience, but they are unified against the gop ... if not totally with each other,.

Well, self identified liberals are at an all time high. And they've mostly eaten the lunch of moderates.

Who are you supporting? Skylar

In which race? The Presidential race or the primaries?
The primaries

I haven't decided.
who are you considering?

Sanders and Clinton. Sanders on sincerity and lack of influence from special interests I don't agree with. Clinton on experience and the likelihood of actually enacting policy.
experience and enacting policy? You mean with a pen? lol
What is her experience? Not her positions but what GOOD she did there. How were her ideas working now?
Why would you consider voting for a corporatist?
Why would you consider voting for someone that uses tax payer money to pay her charity employees salaries? A law that her husband signed?

Well, self identified liberals are at an all time high. And they've mostly eaten the lunch of moderates.
unfortunately, "self identified" are about the only liberals left. REAL liberals are like a thing of the past.

Dems aren't allowed to have any conflicting thoughts, hell, Dems aren't even allowed to think

Trump is kicking their ass all over the country
Carson is telling them to go shove it
Trump is telling lobbyists to fuck off
The GOP is crumbling and I am loving EVERY minute of it
Next, the Democrat Establishment. Not this go around, its sir Edmunds turn. But next time, a new Bernie(he will probably be dead by 2020) will tear the left apart.
:thup:
Keep it up!
The trashing of the GOP Establishment is the only thing for which I am grateful to Trump.

In fact, the GOP Establishment's sclerotic and cowardly behavior made a Trump an inevitability.

A stick of dynamite is what you need to take down a condemned building. But you wouldn't use it to solve a calculus problem.

Trump has his uses, but they are limited.

But I am not sure that even Trump can do any long term damage to the GOP Establishment. After all, that other whackjob billionaire, Perot, didn't manage to do it, either. He just helped launch the Clinton dynasty, thus making the cure worse than the disease.

The poisonous bigots, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and retards infecting the GOP have metastasized like terminal cancer. It may very well take a new major party to solve this particular calculus problem. One that does not include Trump. One that includes the two thirds of Americans who boycotted the last national election.

Forum List

Back