The essence of the facts

Terrific stuff-----appeals to every simple minded pervert.
No wonder islam is so popular in prisons and jails

This may come to a shock to your sensibilities but God loves arabs too, Irosie.

He isn't the God of just the Jews. He is the God of all creation.

right-----and the Hindus too. go try saying that in a mosque you friggen' idiot. You have never been in a mosque---AFRAID OF SOMETHING?

right-----and the Hindus too. go try saying that in a mosque you friggen' idiot. You have never been in a mosque---AFRAID OF SOMETHING?
Racist much?

Racist much?

racist? what does "racist" have to do with your fear of mosques?

Racist much?

That would be your fear, my dear.

I could go to one with any number of my Muslim friends and they would show more respect for my beliefs than you and the Jews on this board do.

You on the other hand, not so much.

Racist much?

I could go to one with any number of my Muslim friends and they would show more respect for my beliefs than you and the Jews on this board do.

how do you know? ---I will help you out-----if you want to know how muslims think about Christianity----SAY YOU ARE A JEW. I came into contact with lots of muslims during a college time job I had. All assumed me to be a Christian. That's when I learned about what muslims "know" about jews. In time I made sure to correct that misconception now and then. That is how I learned about the Islamic teachings on Christians. If you want to know how muslims feel about HINDUS-----be sure to claim yourself a jew. Muslims seem convinced that the MONO-THEISM thing renders jews "natural enemies" of hindus. It was in the mosque that I learned that "PERVERSE LYING CHRISTIANS ARE THE
ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" ---it was quite an adamant screed by the visiting genius Imam---in celebration of the Christian holiday GOOD FRIDAY. The little boys were
impressed. The rally took place in a mosque walking distance from the site where the world trade center would LATER be built

Racist much?

how do you know? ---I will help you out-----if you want to know how muslims think about Christianity----SAY YOU ARE A JEW. I came into contact with lots of muslims during a college time job I had. All assumed me to be a Christian. That's when I learned about what muslims "know" about jews. In time I made sure to correct that misconception now and then. That is how I learned about the Islamic teachings on Christians. If you want to know how muslims feel about HINDUS-----be sure to claim yourself a jew. Muslims seem convinced that the MONO-THEISM thing renders jews "natural enemies" of hindus. It was in the mosque that I learned that "PERVERSE LYING CHRISTIANS ARE THE
ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" ---it was quite an adamant screed by the visiting genius Imam---in celebration of the Christian holiday GOOD FRIDAY. The little boys were
impressed. The rally took place in a mosque walking distance from the site where the world trade center would LATER be built
Rosie, there are all kinds of people. You do them a disservice by lumping them all together. I'll tell you this though, the Muslims I know are more respectful of my faith than any of the Jews on this board. I trust my own eyes and ears more than I trust your bullshit stereotyping.

For your own sake, I hope that you are one of those internet trolls who is a coward in real life.

The reason you don't discuss your faith in this religious forum but choose to criticize the faiths of others is because you have no flavor in your life. Your faith does nothing for you.

Racist much?

Rosie, there are all kinds of people. You do them a disservice by lumping them all together. I'll tell you this though, the Muslims I know are more respectful of my faith than any of the Jews on this board. I trust my own eyes and ears more than I trust your bullshit stereotyping.

For your own sake, I hope that you are one of those internet trolls who is a coward in real life.

The reason you don't discuss your faith in this religious forum but choose to criticize the faiths of others is because you have no flavor in your life. Your faith does nothing for you.

you analysis is entirely wrong. I am no coward-----I address the BULLSHIT that you post up about Judaism and the bullshit that is taught to innocent Christian children in sunday school----I do not even comment on YOUR RELIGION at all.
I don't know what your religion is. As to islam----I comment on what I know-----from muslims, literature from which muslims are taught, that which I learned in mosques and
some of the experiences of relatives born in shariah shit holes. I do not discuss my own "faith" It is a private affair

Racist much?

you analysis is entirely wrong. I am no coward-----I address the BULLSHIT that you post up about Judaism and the bullshit that is taught to innocent Christian children in sunday school----I do not even comment on YOUR RELIGION at all.
I don't know what your religion is. As to islam----I comment on what I know-----from muslims, literature from which muslims are taught, that which I learned in mosques and
some of the experiences of relatives born in shariah shit holes. I do not discuss my own "faith" It is a private affair
Really? What have posted about Judaism, Rosie?

Show me.

I don't do what you do. I don't attack your faith, dumbass.

Show me.

anytime that you post on that which Jesus taught-----you are posting your misconceptions about Judaism. Not your fault---
you are assuming that Jesus taught that which LUKE wrote---or "john" wrote or some parables that exist in the New Testament which you do not understand.

Show me.

anytime that you post on that which Jesus taught-----you are posting your misconceptions about Judaism. Not your fault---
you are assuming that Jesus taught that which LUKE wrote---or "john" wrote or some parables that exist in the New Testament which you do not understand.
Nope. I am posting about Christianity. You may have heard about it. A billion people follow it.

Did you observe Shabbat ?

#fakejew

The Quran does not differ from other scriptures
It is an article of faith for every Muslim to believe in all the prophets and messengers of Allah and all unadulterated revelations of God. Some of these scriptures are still extant today but not in their pristine form as a result of human alteration. The Quran is the only divine scripture which has stood the test of time because Allah has taken upon Himself the responsibility of preserving it “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).” (Quran 15:9)

Other revealed scriptures before the advent of Prophet Muhammad, such as the Old Testament and the Gospel, were recorded long after the demise of the prophets to whom they had been revealed. In contrast, the entire Quran was written down in its complete form during the lifetime of Muhammad on pieces of palm bark, leather parchment and bone, and arranged in the order designated by the Prophet. In addition, tens of thousands of the Prophet's companions committed it to memory as it was being revealed.

The Quran is still memorized and read in its original Arabic text, and it continues to be taught and learned by millions of people the world over. In fact, with every succeeding generation of Muslims, the number of those who commit the whole Quran to memory has incredibly increased. There is no other book, religious or otherwise, which has been given this unparalleled care in recorded history.
The Quran presents all the prophets of Allah as belonging to one single brotherhood; all had a similar prophetic mission and conveyed the same basic message, namely, the invitation to the worship of Allah alone. The source of their message was one: Allah, or Almighty God. Even if the other Scriptures agree with the Quran in the fundamental aspects of the religion, they address a specific people. Due to this, its rulings and regulations are particular to them. It is attributed to Jesus in the Bible that he himself said: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house (children) of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24)
On the other hand, the Quran was revealed to humanity at large and not to any specific nation “We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.” (Quran 34:28)

A Muslim cannot be a Muslim if he or she does not believe in Jesus. Muslims believe in Jesus and in all of Allah's prophets. It is a basic element of their faith to believe in all of His prophets and messengers. Muslims respect and revere Jesus and await his second coming. According to the Quran, he was not crucified but was raised into Heaven. Muslims consider Jesus among the prominent messengers of Allah - but not God or the son of God. Jesus' mother, Mary is considered a virtuous and noble woman, and the Quran tells us that Jesus was born miraculously without a father “The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.” (Quran 3:59)

Many non-Muslims are surprised to find out that Islam considers, Jesus, the son of Mary, to be one of the greatest messengers of Allah. Muslims are taught to love Jesus, and a person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and in the miracles of Jesus Christ. Muslims believe these things about Jesus not because of the Bible, but because the Quran says these things about him. However, Muslims always emphasize that the miracles of Jesus, and of all other prophets, were only possible by "Allah's permission" and His will.

Muslims reject the idea that Allah has a son. The Quran stresses emphatically that God does not have a "son". Islam teaches that titles such as "Lord" and "Savior" are for Allah alone.
It should be clarified that when Muslims criticize some of the teachings of Christianity, they are not attacking Jesus Christ. Christian doctrines such as the "Trinity" and "Atonement" are criticized by Muslims simply because they did not originate from Jesus. And when they evaluate the Bible they are not referring to "God's word", but to writings that are claimed to be God's word. Muslims believe that the book known today as “The Bible” only contains remnants of God’s original messages, and that it has been tainted by human input and altered through numerous translations. Muslims believe the original Gospel was the words and teachings of Jesus, not those of the ‘disciples’, Paul or other church fathers who strongly influenced Christianity throughout history. Islam actually endorses Jesus when it insists on the pure monotheism that Jesus himself preached and followed.

Musa Cerantonio speaking in SLRC Annual Meet Part 1 - ...
‪فيديو

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message
The Oneness of Allah

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4]. Jesus said this before he was caught and taken to be crucified. It is clear from this verse that Jesus did not come to die for the sins of the world, as he finished the work God gave him before he was taken to be crucified.

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.

5. The Early Christians

Historically there were many sects in early Christianity who had a range of beliefs regarding Jesus[1]. Some believed Jesus was God, others believed Jesus was not God but partly divine, and yet others believed he was a human being and nothing more. Trinitarian Christianity which is the belief that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in three persons became the dominant sect of Christianity, once it was formalized as the state religion of the Roman Empire in the 4th Century. Christians who denied Jesus being God were persecuted by the Roman Authorities[2]. From this point onwards the Trinitarian belief became widespread amongst Christians. There were various movements in early Christianity which denied the Trinity, among the more well known of them is Adoptionism and Arianism.

Dr Jerald Dirks who is an expert on early Christianity had this to say on the subject: Early Christianity was quite conflicted about the issue of the nature of Jesus. The various Adoptionist positions within early Christianity were numerous and at times dominate. One can even speculate that Arian and Nestorian Christianity might well be an extremely sizable source within Christianity today, if it were not for the fact that these two branches of Christianity, which were located primarily in the middle east and in North Africa were so similar to the Islamic teaching regarding the nature of Jesus that they quite naturally were absorbed into Islam at the beginning of the seventh century.”[3]

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.

Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.

Do you think that God approves of the hatefulness and violence of Islam?

Do you think that God approves of the hatefulness and violence of Islam?[/QUOTE]

any disaster in the world

News in the West

The Muslim is responsible

Without a doubt

You do not seem to know much about his hateful campaign against Muslims

And more than that it accuses Muslims

Whether in British, American or Russian news

Muslims are innocent of that

America in Iraq ravages the Muslim countries

Russia in Syria devastates Muslim countries

Jews in Egypt and others

Destroying Arab countries

With East clients

The argument is the elimination of terrorism

There is no terrorism

Other countries

I lived in Muslim countries

I know what is happening

If you go there you will feel safe

And false news against Muslims
إمرأة أمريكية تصدع بالحق نحن هم الإرهابيون|American woman cracked right we are the terrorists

ضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام

امريكي مسيحي يدافع عن الاسلام - American Christian defends Islam

صحفى أمريكي يفضح دور أمريكا فى العالم العربى والاسلامي

The Quran says nothing about Jesus
Jesus was among the prominent messengers who were mentioned in detail in the Quran. In fact, there is a chapter in the Quran named Maryam (Mary) that speaks about Mary and her son Jesus. Jesus is also mentioned in various other places throughout the Quran. Here are some of the Quranic quotations regarding Mary and Jesus:

“Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah." He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed." So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!" But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye.

And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being'" At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman

unchaste!" But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.” (Quran 19:16-36)
Yusuf Estes - Jesus in Islam - YouTube

Musa Cerantonio speaking in SLRC Annual Meet Part 2 - ...

toty

Jews in Egypt and others

With East clients

There is no terrorism

Other countries

I know what is happening

rosie>>
I have known lots and lots of people from muslim
countries. In fact, my very own husband was born
a "dhimmi" under the vile shariah code. His community
had flourished in that very same land BEFORE it was invaded
by the trash of Arabia----and his community oppressed and
exploited in the name of islam. Rape was very common
since rape of non muslims is not a crime. His grandmother
was raped and killed---along with her two infants---probably
some time in the mid 1920s (I am estimating the time). His
mother was liable to the dhimmi-orphan law since her father had died when she was about 10-----escape from the shariah
sewer was the only choice (that would have been some time
in the 1930s) Fortunately they did escape. Today---there
are no Christians or Jews left in that ONCE fine land---most
were killed-----the survivors fled. Feel free to ask questions
about safety of non-muslims in muslim lands----I have relatives from just about every one of them----and from the rest-----close acquaintances

[

toty

Jews in Egypt and others

With East clients

There is no terrorism

Other countries

I know what is happening

rosie>>
mother was liable to the dhimmi-orphan law since her father had died when she was about 10-----escape from the shariah
about safety of non-muslims in muslim lands----I have relatives from just about every one of them----and from the rest-----close acquaintances

[
16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes,

toty

Jews in Egypt and others

With East clients

There is no terrorism

Other countries

I know what is happening

rosie>>

[
16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes,

are you trying to make a point, ding sweetie? It is the
directive of JESUS. I will explain----the issue is the actual
and real theme of GENESIS--------which is the repudiaction of the murder of babies which was the custom and religion of the people of Canaan-----sometimes called the AMALEKITES. The issue was the stamping out of the HUMAN SACRIFICE that characterizes the societies you still adore-------an example of the FILTH OF ROME. Neither Jesus----nor "GOD" nor----the "holy ghost" liked it------no matter how entertaining you and yours find it and how much
the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and the UMMAH finds the actions "HOLY"

Forum List

Back