The essence of the facts

from toty ----
The earliest Arabic version of the Old Testament is that of R. Saadias Gaon of 900 CE - more than 250 years after the death of Muhammad.

so true----Rabbi Saadya Gaon was LITERATE in Arabic long before the overwhelming majority of muslims were. Of course, muhummad was,
according to the muslim version of history----somehow COMPLETELY
illiterate even in his own language. There is little doubt that even in the
life-time of muhummad, there were jews literate in Arabic-----generally
written in Hebrew characters. Such writings exist today and there are
still people literate in HEBRAIZED ARABIC (not me---but some relatives
thru marriage) Long ago some jerky surgeon from Pakistan tried to convince
me that MAIMONIDES---(Rabbi moshe ben maimon) was really a convert
to islam -------the proof? ----he wrote some of his stuff in Hebraized Arabic since
he lived in Moorish spain. There was probably more writing being done,
over the 1000 years of the first millennium AD-----in Hebraized Arabic----than
there was in-----Arabic (Arabic became a written language circa 300 AD----
but the majority of muslims remain illiterate----jews who do Hebraized Arabic ---
in the past---ALSO did Arabic Arabic----some still do.)

HE---, certainly, did not create the pile of excrement---called in English "the Koran"
How many omnipotent beings do you believe exist?

none. FREE WILL was "given" and cannot be taken back (sheeeesh---
A COSMIC MISTAKE
So you don't believe that God exists?

you said OMNIPOTENT------clearly, not omnipotent
How so?

an omnipotent "god" would do something about me-------the mistake was the
"FREE WILL"-------He's STUCK

A COSMIC MISTAKE

How so?

No. He isn't stuck and he is still omnipotent.

We are never to think of God's power in terms of what he could conceivably do by the exercise of what we may call sheer omnipotence which crushes all obstacles in its path. We are always to think of God's power in terms of his purpose. If what he did by sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose, then, however startling and impressive, it would be an expression of weakness, not of power. Indeed, a good definition of power is "ability to achieve purpose. Does it fulfill its purpose?

“Religion’s Answer to the Problem of Evil”

A COSMIC MISTAKE

How so?

So how many "deities" do you believe exist?

A COSMIC MISTAKE

How so?

I lost count

How so?

I lost count
There's only one.

So while you argue to others that they don't know God, I assure you that there is only one God out there and he understands who they are calling.

How so?

I lost count
There's only one.

So while you argue to others that they don't know God, I assure you that there is only one God out there and he understands who they are calling.

who does not "know" "god"? -------I argued?

I lost count
There's only one.

You aren't making any sense. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I lost count
There's only one.

I think you claimed that I argued that YOU DO NOT KNOW "GOD"-----
??? I do not recall it. It is POSSIBLE that I said----"you do not know
the "god" that Jesus knew" <<< a statement that I truly believe

You aren't making any sense. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Muslims worship a God that is different from the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
This might be due to the fact that Muslims often refer to God as "Allah". This concept is false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for the One true "God" Who created the universe and all humanity. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation.

This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas. Islam calls upon people to return to the one true God and to worship and obey Him alone. Islam teaches that God should be approached without intermediaries. That is because the merciful all-knowing God is completely in control of everything that exists and that He can bestow His grace and mercy on His creatures as He pleases; therefore no intercession, atonement or incarnation is necessary.

Arabic speaking people of all religions refer to God as "Allah". For example, if you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible you will see the word "Allah" where "God" is used in English. Therefore, Allah is not the god of only the Muslims, but the same God worshipped by all monotheistic faiths. This idea that "Allah" is different from "God" is illogical since it is tantamount to saying that the French worship a different "god" because they use the word "Dieu", that Spaniards worship a different "god" because they say "Dios" or that the Hebrews worshipped a different "god" because they called Him "Yahweh"!

The Quran, which is the divine scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, so Muslims use the word "Allah" for "God", even when they are speaking other languages. A more literal translation of "Allah" into English might be "the one- and-only God" or "the one true God".

It should be clearly understood that what Islam is primarily concerned with is correcting humankind's concept of Almighty God. What people are ultimately going to be held accountable for at the end of Day of Judgment is not whether they preferred the word "Allah" or the word "God", but what their concept of Him is. The true concept of God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him. The last message sent by God, or Allah, is the Quran.

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

Moohammed was the founder of Islam. He was also a murderer and a pedophile. Enough said.

Jesus wasn't a murderer and pedophile, and was here first.

I have lots of relatives from muslim countries------they spoke Arabic---sorta ---
in those countries----usually a kind of Hebraized Arabic----sometimes just plain
Arabic of THAT COUNTRY (Iraqi Arabic is NOT the same as EGYPTIAN Arabic-----and people who know, KNOW THE DIFFERENCE) -----only a few
ever use the word "ALLAH" and never in serious conversation or prayer----
ie they use the word "allah" ------like European jews use the word "GOTT"---
for every day----vulgar use In English----"GOD" is derived from the
Germanic GOTT. Sheeesh people GET WITH REALITY. I have even run
into jews from arab countries who use "allah Akbar" as an expletive

Muslims worship a God that is different from the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
This might be due to the fact that Muslims often refer to God as "Allah". This concept is false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for the One true "God" Who created the universe and all humanity. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation.

This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas. Islam calls upon people to return to the one true God and to worship and obey Him alone. Islam teaches that God should be approached without intermediaries. That is because the merciful all-knowing God is completely in control of everything that exists and that He can bestow His grace and mercy on His creatures as He pleases; therefore no intercession, atonement or incarnation is necessary.

Arabic speaking people of all religions refer to God as "Allah". For example, if you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible you will see the word "Allah" where "God" is used in English. Therefore, Allah is not the god of only the Muslims, but the same God worshipped by all monotheistic faiths. This idea that "Allah" is different from "God" is illogical since it is tantamount to saying that the French worship a different "god" because they use the word "Dieu", that Spaniards worship a different "god" because they say "Dios" or that the Hebrews worshipped a different "god" because they called Him "Yahweh"!

The Quran, which is the divine scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, so Muslims use the word "Allah" for "God", even when they are speaking other languages. A more literal translation of "Allah" into English might be "the one- and-only God" or "the one true God".

It should be clearly understood that what Islam is primarily concerned with is correcting humankind's concept of Almighty God. What people are ultimately going to be held accountable for at the end of Day of Judgment is not whether they preferred the word "Allah" or the word "God", but what their concept of Him is. The true concept of God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him. The last message sent by God, or Allah, is the Quran.

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

Moohammed was the founder of Islam. He was also a murderer and a pedophile. Enough said.

Jesus wasn't a murderer and pedophile, and was here first.

He did not speak Arabic either. ------It is clear from the writings in the NT---
which is just about all we know about Him------that he was literate in
both Aramaic (the Hebraized form) and Hebrew. Absolutely NO indication
that he ever murdered ANYONE or advocated murder or FGM. He did
do a Jihad against the roman corruption of the Temple but the word JIHAD---
does not appear in the bible------as some muslim clerics CLAIM
(godonlyknowswhy) Some of the writers of the New Testament commented on
the role of MARRIED WOMEN in a very GREEK AND ROMAN way (culture)

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades

Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy

Under the name of Christ

Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,

Prophet Muhammad in the wars

Order the believers

Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-

Theft of Research Science and Muslims

And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

Jihad in the Bible

Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984

"Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]

"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]

(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]

"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

Differential treatment

Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.

When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.

Criteria of guilt

Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.

May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.

See here

بسبب هذا الفيديو أغلقت بعض القنوات - احمد ديدات - YouTube

If such Marriage was strange, then why didn't the disbelievers of Quraish use it as a pretext against Mohammed?
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born in a society in which early marriage was something normal. Moreover, his enemies, who tried to kill him, didn't use such marriage as a pretext to distort his picture. Thus, marrying girls in such society is normal.
Quran recorded their claims, but Quran didn't say anything about this misconception and other prophets "Even so there came no messenger unto those before them but they said: A wizard or a madman!" (Quran 51: 52)
Did they know the marriage age in Judaism? All those claim should also focus on the stipulation of the Jewish religion which allowed marrying a girl of three years and one day!! The old testament narrated the story of the marriage of Isaac from Refka while she was just three years old. (Genesis 17: 17) and

(Genesis 25: 20) The 55 th commandment of Sanhedrin stated: "A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition." The 11 th commandment of Talmud Khathboth mentioned: "The sexual intercourse between an adult man and a young girl is something ordinary." While their book permit to marry one- day old, they criticize a man marry 9- year- old- child. Absolutely, you are a double person standard.
The new testament recorded that David, peace and blessing be upon him, when he was very old, he married a young virgin child. Did David (PBUH) commit this rape by your judgment?

Europe also allows marrying young ladies; the marriage in early age was prevailing in Europe itself, especially the early marriage of kings and rulers in the 12th century; for example, according to (William of Tyre), Anias was just eight years old when she reached Constantine while Alexis was thirteen years old (2). Moreover, the wife of Alexis kimonos I was twelve years old when she married and became an empress before attaining fifteen years. As for the empress of Byzantium "Theodora" the wife of Manwel, she was thirteen years old when she married the prince of Jerusalem "Baldwin iii"; moreover, "Margret Maria Hingaria" married "Izak Anglos ii" when she was nine years.

The age of consent in most countries all over the world, if we look at the current era i.e. after 14 centuries from the marriage of the prophet from Lady Aisha. AVERT, is an international charity based on UK and was interested in studying HIV/ AIDS diseases as she wants to prevent such diseases, mentioned a detailed table in its website about the age of the contest i.e. the legal age of practicing the sexual intercourse worldwide. For example,

the age of consent in Mexico is 12 years
while in Spain, Cyprus, south Korea, the age of contest is 13 years
Bolivia, the sexual age is the maturity age. Age of consent for sexual intercourse
Is it logical to judge a marriage case that took place before 1400 years under the laws of the 21 th century. Do you know that Lady Aisha was engaged before marrying Prophet Mohammed, thus it is normal. Therefore, he did not marry his wife for lust or worldly desires. If Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessing be upon him, had married for his lust, whims, and desires, why wouldn't he have married many virgin and young ladies? If you look for the Prophet's marriages, you will find that he didn't marry a virgin except Aisha! How come for a lusty man as you claim to marry a single virgin among his wives!
In conclusion, we present everything about marrying child whether by Prophet Mohamed (PBUH), by any other Prophet in New or Old Testament, or in whole Europe.

One of the highlights in the life of the great Prophet Muhammad (SA) is the fact that he was untrained and unschooled (ie, he did not attend any school). He had not been trained by any teacher and neither he had acquainted himself with any written work.

No historian, Muslim or non-Muslim, can be found who would claim that the Prophet (SA) had been taught to read or write by anyone in his childhood or youth, let alone during his old age, which was the time of his mission. No one has ever either indicated an instance of the Prophet (SA) having read or written a line.

The Arabs, particularly those from Hijaz, were generally unlettered during that period, and those of them who could read and write were very well-known and very few in number. It would, as a rule, be impossible for a man to learn this skill under such conditions and not be well-known for this virtue among the people.

As we know, at William James Durant remarks: "Evidently no one thought of teaching him (the great Prophet) reading and writing. At that time the art of reading, and writing was of little significance to the Arabs. For this very reason, there were no more than seventeen persons among the Quraysh tribe who could read and write. It is not known that Muhammad himself should have written anything. After his appointment as Prophet, he had a special scribe for him. Yet the most popular and eloquent Arabic book was recited by him. He had a better acquaintance and grasp of the affairs than the educated ones".' [1]

John Davenport in his book entitled: "Apology for Fault to Muhammad and Qur'an" observes: "As regards education, such as is usual throughout the world, it is the general belief that Muhammad had no education other than that which was commonly practiced in his tribe". [2]

Constante Vergil Giorgio in his book entitled: "Muhammad - a Prophet to Be Acquainted with Afresh" remarks: "Although he was unschooled, the early verses sent down to him spoke of the pen and knowledge; namely of writing, putting into writing, learning, and of teaching. In no other major religion has knowledge been so extensively appreciated, and no other religion can be found in which such an importance has been attached to knowledge, at its initial stage of development. Had Muhammad been a scholar, no surprise would be caused at the verses having been sent down into the Ghar Hira' (Hira' Cave), since a scholar appreciates knowledge, but the Prophet was neither schooled nor tutored. I congratulate the Muslims on their religion having so dearly regarded, at its inception, the acquisition of knowledge". [3]

Gustav Lubon in his famous work: "The Civilization of Islam and the Arabs" notes: "It is well-known that the Prophet was unschooled. This stands to reason also by appealing to inductive generalization, that if he happened to be knowledgeable, the contents and paragraphs of Qur'an would have been better interrelated. Furthermore, if Muhammad was not unschooled, he would not have been capable of propagating a new religion, for an unschooled person is better aware of the needs of the common (illiterate) people and thus is more capable of helping them to the right path. However, whether the Prophet was schooled or unschooled, undoubtedly, he was possessing the highest degree of intellect, wisdom and awareness". [4]

Not being conversant with the Qur'anic concepts, materialistically oriented Gustav Lubon fabricates nonsensical words concerning the relationships of Qur'anic verses and the incapability of the educated to understand the needs of the uneducated, thus insults the Qur'an and the Prophet (SA). Yet he admits that there is no recorded evidence or indication concerning the Prophet (SA) having been able to read and write.

عبد الرحيم جرين لا يمكنك أخذ ثيابك معك بعد الموت !

ما رأي الاسلام في من لا دين له ؟ ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik - YouTube

خطييييييير ذاكر نايك يتحدث عن الاضرحة - YouTube

try some actual FACTS when discussing the "ESSENCE" thereof, toty dear. Interesttingly the Koran does present
but few laudable concepts------Most of them lifted from the
Talmud-----like that "he who saves one life is as one who saves
the universe" The Talmud consists of commentary on the
torah detailing the KNOWN understanding of those books-----
It is no where as old as the Torah itself------and its explanations
constitute Jewish Jurisprudence which toty has managed to
screw up to a level of mosque fantasy. Most important----is the idea that this or that person DID IT SO IT MUST BE RIGHT----which so soils Islamic thought (Ie--muhummad was PERFECT so when he raped and murdered and
pillaged and enslaved IT WAS GOOD) Therefore LAW is
not based on what this or that person did----some leaders
did bad stuff and BAD STUFF BY FAMOUS PEOPLE
CAN BE NOTED AS BAD without leading to execution.
The body count enacted by jews ----
for the past 3000 years does not come close to the murder
rate of muslims in the past 1400 years AND COUNTING.
As to rape-----well ----that muhummad could "do it"----all
night with lots and lots of victims is a POINT of PRIDE
noted in the koran

There are some similarities between the Quran and the Bible
But this is not sufficient grounds to accuse Muhammad of compiling or copying from the Bible. The similarities between the two do not indicate that later prophets plagiarized from previous ones, but

merely point to a common source, who is the one true God, and to the continuation of the basic message of monotheism.
The coming of the unlettered Prophet was prophesized in the Bible: "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned." (Isaiah 29:12)

داعية أسترالي يقول كلام خطير جدا - YouTube

Tawheed al Haakimiyyah Ustaadh Musa Cerantonio - ...

القصة التي يجب على كل مسلم أن يعرفها - فتح الأندلس

الحضارة الإسلامية فى الأندلس Islamic civilization in Andalus ...

the Christian book does not advocate murder and rape
What is "Islamic" about the architecture of the Byzant?----
which is not, for that matter, "Christian" either----it is Egyptian
and Greek. Of course muhummad did not Plagiarize----the
writers of the Koran did, badly.

Forum List

Back