Mohammed.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
The founder of Islam was a murderer and a pedophile. His 'religion' and those who follow it are just as sick as he was. So, how can anyone follow such a religion? How can anyone defend or support it?

The founder of Islam was a murderer and a pedophile. His 'religion' and those who follow it are just as sick as he was. So, how can anyone follow such a religion? How can anyone defend or support it?
In the same way that some can claim to follow a God; who is alleged by its holy book, to have raped a 14 year old girl...

• Banned
In the same way that some can claim to follow a God; who is alleged by its holy book, to have raped a 14 year old girl...
Idiot.

Idiot.
You asked...

• Banned
Idiot.
You asked...

That doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot. What part of virgin birth don't you understand?

It was an Immaculate Conception, there was no sex involved, that's why Our Lady is called the Virgin Mary.

They get 40 virgins and rivers of wine in Heaven. When I die I get 40 whores and rivers of rum in Davy Jones Locker.

Who was that?

They get 40 virgins and rivers of wine in Heaven. When I die I get 40 whores and rivers of rum in Davy Jones Locker.
Islam is NOT the problem. It is our criminally corrupt federal government for allowing these 7th century barbarians into our nation.

Are you aware that according to the book of Jasher, Benjamin got married at age 10, how old do you think his bride was. Book of Jasher 45:

21 And Jacob sent to Aram, the son of Zoba, the son of Terah, and he took for his son Benjamin Mechalia the daughter of Aram, and she came to the land of Canaan to the house of Jacob; and Benjamin was ten years old when he took Mechalia the daughter of Aram for a wife.

22 And Mechalia conceived and bare unto Benjamin Bela, Becher, Ashbel, Gera and Naaman, five sons; and Benjamin went afterward and took for a wife Aribath, the daughter of Shomron, the son of Abraham, in addition to his first wife, and he was eighteen years old; and Aribath bare unto Benjamin Achi, Vosh, Mupim, Chupim, and Ord; five sons.

-----------------------------------
So the cute little story of how little Benjamin went to Egypt is well a "story".

Last edited:

It was an Immaculate Conception, there was no sex involved, that's why Our Lady is called the Virgin Mary.

That is not what Immaculate Conception means, it means Mary was free of original sin.

Idiot.
You asked...

That doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot. What part of virgin birth don't you understand?

All of it, please explain it to us. Start with Isaiah 7.

Islam is NOT the problem. It is our criminally corrupt federal government for allowing these 7th century barbarians into our nation.

Actually both are the problem.

Are you aware that according to the book of Jasher, Benjamin got married at age 10, how old do you think his bride was. Book of Jasher 45:

21 And Jacob sent to Aram, the son of Zoba, the son of Terah, and he took for his son Benjamin Mechalia the daughter of Aram, and she came to the land of Canaan to the house of Jacob; and Benjamin was ten years old when he took Mechalia the daughter of Aram for a wife.

Who is Zohar? Zohar makes the best pumps.

22 And Mechalia conceived and bare unto Benjamin Bela, Becher, Ashbel, Gera and Naaman, five sons; and Benjamin went afterward and took for a wife Aribath, the daughter of Shomron, the son of Abraham, in addition to his first wife, and he was eighteen years old; and Aribath bare unto Benjamin Achi, Vosh, Mupim, Chupim, and Ord; five sons.

-----------------------------------
So the cute little story of how little Benjamin went to Egypt is well a "story".

Actually both are the problem.
Muslims have been in the USA for a long time.

I grew up in the Detroit area. A buddy lived in Dearborn which had a large Muslim population, even back in the 70s. We often patronized Muslim owned restaurants back then. The food was very good. Yet I do not recall any problems with terrorism. I suspect the early Muslims who immigrated here wanted to be Americans. The recent arrivals brought in by Obama and Bush, are not interested in being Americans.

Do you judge Christianity the same way you judge Islam? If, as I believe, there are cases of murder and pedophilia in the OT or NT would you disavow and condemn those religions too?

Do you judge Christianity the same way you judge Islam? If, as I believe, there are cases of murder and pedophilia in the OT or NT would you disavow and condemn those religions too?
Christianity does not promote murder or pedophilia. Islam does. Nor would a Christian indulge in either one. Muslims do.

Christianity does not promote murder or pedophilia. Islam does. Nor would a Christian indulge in either one. Muslims do.
Got a link? Sounds like a misinterpretation of the Koran to me.

Perfect thread. Once again the left jump in defending Islam.

New Topics

Forum List

Back