The essence of the facts

You are wasting your time. Most people here have an education so you can stop creeping on your hands and knees.

They will never be convinced that a degenerate child rapist was the greatest prophet of a holy God.
We are all God’s creatures. Even the ones we don’t want to acknowledge.

Many people have a hard time believing there can be an all knowing and all caring and loving creator if bad people exist. I say that just proves that an all knowing and all caring and loving creator does exist.

Where else would they have gotten their perception of perfection from or their expectation that it should be that way.

You can’t know a stick is crooked unless you have an idea of what straight is.

No. 'WE' are not all Gods creatures.

Those who do what is right are righteous as God is righteous. No one who does not do what is right is a child of God.

Neither are "WE" all the same inside. Inside some people are genuine, some people are full of shit.

No one knows this better than you.
Who do you believe created existence?

Who?

ask a better question.
The question stands as is.

You can be as emotional as you wish about it, but make no mistake we are all God’s creatures, even the ones that you believe you are better than.

There is no WE who are all creatures of God.

Some are unclean creatures that do not ruminate, some are teeming vermin who go down on all fours, some are creepy things that creep and will never stand upright even if they lived forever.

Righteous people don’t go around telling others they are not righteous.

lol.... tell that to Jesus
He already knows it.

You aren’t Jesus.

lol... I didn't say that I was. You said that "Righteous people don’t go around telling others they are not righteous"

You are saying that Jesus wasn't righteous because he did exactly that.

Thats why I said to try and run that bullshit past Jesus.
Your facts are wrong so your logic is too.

Damn...

If you had more faith in God maybe you could figure out how to see objective truth.

Many people have a hard time believing there can be an all knowing and all caring and loving creator if bad people exist. I say that just proves that an all knowing and all caring and loving creator does exist.

Where else would they have gotten their perception of perfection from or their expectation that it should be that way.

Those who do what is right are righteous as God is righteous. No one who does not do what is right is a child of God.

Neither are "WE" all the same inside. Inside some people are genuine, some people are full of shit.

Who?

ask a better question.

You can be as emotional as you wish about it, but make no mistake we are all God’s creatures, even the ones that you believe you are better than.

Some are unclean creatures that do not ruminate, some are teeming vermin who go down on all fours, some are creepy things that creep and will never stand upright even if they lived forever.
Every living thing is a creature of God’s creation.

Who we are is God’s gift to us. Who we become is our gift to God.

But even if we do not reach our potential we are still God’s creatures.

lol.... tell that to Jesus
He already knows it.

You aren’t Jesus.

lol... I didn't say that I was. You said that "Righteous people don’t go around telling others they are not righteous"

Damn...

If you had more faith in God maybe you could figure out how to see objective truth.

Really? Unless I bow down before I lie I won't believe it? uh oh.... Thats never going to happen.

woe is me.

How many of you are there?

If who 'we' are is 'our ' gift to God ya'll must hate him.

He thinks his delusions apply to everyone.

But then again, so do you. :biggrin:

Who?

ask a better question.

hobie----your genus/specism bigotry is leading me to see LINNAEUS as the father of totalitarian genocide. -----you are
interesting in your zoological observations-----but also a bit nuts

You have rationalized that you are doing good when you are doing wrong. Do you really believe you should call anyone else delusional?

Who?

ask a better question.

hobie----your genus/specism bigotry is leading me to see LINNAEUS as the father of totalitarian genocide. -----you are
interesting in your zoological observations-----but also a bit nuts

And a big hug to you too!

“We” applies to all of God’s creatures. So does “our.”

Creation is constantly providing feedback.

What you choose to do with it is on you. No one else. Choose wisely.

Last edited:
He already knows it.

You aren’t Jesus.

Damn...

Really? Unless I bow down before I lie I won't believe it? uh oh.... Thats never going to happen.

woe is me.

In the parable of the prodigal son the father was waiting for the son to return but the son had to take the first step. Once he did the father came rushing towards him.

It’s like that.

The fact of the matter is that we are all connected. We live in a logical universe governed by rules. Where every cause has an effect. Therefore everything that happens does so for a reason and everything has a purpose.

If one does not know his purpose then he is lost and confused.

Damn...

[/QUOTE]
If you had more faith in God maybe you could figure out how to see objective truth.[/QUOTE]

woe is me.[/QUOTE]
In the parable of the prodigal son the father was waiting for the son to return but the son had to take the first step. Once he did the father came rushing towards him.

It’s like that.[/QUOTE

its like what------kids should have tracking chips imbedded in the subcutaneous tissue of their butts at birth?[/QUOTE]

You have rationalized that you are doing good when you are doing wrong. Do you really believe you should call anyone else delusional?
Says the guy who believes in an invisible superbeing that no one has ever seen.

Yes. Says that guy.

Of course I don’t see God as an invisible superbeing. But I know you need to maintain your delusions.

Yes. Says that guy.

Of course I don’t see God as an invisible superbeing. But I know you need to maintain your delusions.
Too bad you already said “Yes. Says that guy”. :lol:

but his heart is in the right place----midchest----tilted slightly left

Damn...

woe is me.

It’s like that.

When Jesus emerged from the waters after the baptism of John done as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins, "the heavens opened up to him" and he was led by the Spirit into the wilderness where he was tempted by the devil and lived among the wild beasts.

You haven't repented. Its impossible that the heavens opened up to you.

In the story, the prodigal son became so destitute and famished that he almost ate the garbage that he eaked out a living feeding to the pigs. Almost. That's when he returned to his father and his father met him halfway etc.

Unlike the prodigal son you not only started eating that garbage, you jumped into the pigpen with deranged abandon, got firmly stuck in the mud, were covered in filth, became oblivious to the stench, and happily settled into your new life. Jesus was crucified,(even though he was innocent), you were saved, (even though you are guilty). In the name of the father the son tada!

Yippee! What a deal! Three square meals and a mud puddle! All I have to do is eat a little shit. Praise the Lord!

Now every time some other pauper comes along to feed the pigs you feel like the son of a king.

Its like that.

Last edited:
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 652:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J-9dn3_hpY

Jesus is a figure who is loved and revered by billions of people the world over. Yet there is so much confusion surrounding the status of this colossal personality. Muslims and Christians both hold Jesus in high regard but view him in very different ways.

The questions raised in this article aim to get to the heart of the issues surrounding Jesus: Is Jesus God? Or was he sent by God? Who was the real historical Jesus?

Some ambiguous verses of the Bible can be applied erroneously to show that Jesus is in some way divine. But if we look at the clear, direct verses of the Bible, we see again and again that Jesus is being referred to as an extraordinary human being and nothing more. What emerges, when we consider the historical and logical facts about Jesus’ life, is conclusive proof not only that Jesus cannot be God, but that he never claimed to be either.

What follows are five lines of reasoning which clarify this subject for us through the Bible itself and thereby allow us to discover the real Jesus.

1. Jesus Never Calls Himself God

The Bible (in spite of being changed and adulterated over time) contains many verses in which Jesus speaks of God as a separate person to himself. Here are just a few of them:

When a man addressed Jesus as “Good Teacher”, he replied “Why do you call me good? No one is good except the one God.’’ [Mark 10:18]

In another instance he says: “I can’t do anything by myself. Whatever I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just. I don’t seek my own will but the will of the one who sent me.” [John 5:30]

Jesus speaks of God as a separate being to himself: I’m going up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. [John 20:17]

In this verse he affirms that he was sent by God: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. [John 17:3]

If Jesus was God he would have told people to worship him, but he did the opposite and disapproved anyone worshipping him: And in vain they worship Me [Matthew 15:9]

If Jesus claimed to be God than there should be hundreds of verses in the Bible which would have mentioned it. But there is not a single verse in the entire Bible in which Jesus says I am God, worship me.

2. Jesus as Son and Lord?

Jesus is sometimes referred to as ‘Lord’ in the Bible and at other times as ‘Son of God’. God is called the ‘Father’, so putting these names together it could be claimed that Jesus is the son of God. But if we look at each of these titles in context we will find that they are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

‘Son of God’ is a term used in ancient Hebrew for a righteous person. God calls Israel his ‘son’: This is what the LORD says: Israel is my oldest son.[Exodus 4:22]. Also, David is called the ‘Son of God’: The LORD has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ [Psalm 2:7]. In fact anyone who is righteous is referred to as God’s ‘son’: All who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons and daughters. [Romans 8:14].

In the same way, when the word ‘Father’ is used to refer to God it shouldn’t be taken literally. Instead it’s a way of saying God is the creator, sustainer, cherisher etc. There are many verses for us to understand this symbolic meaning of the word ‘Father’, for example: one God and Father of all. [Ephesians 4:6].

Jesus is sometimes called ‘Lord’ by the disciples. ‘Lord’ is a term used for God and also for people who are held in high esteem. There are many examples of the word ‘Lord’ being used for people in the Bible: So they (Joseph’s brothers) went up to Joseph’s steward and spoke to him at the entrance to the house. “We beg your pardon, our lord,” they said. [Genesis 43:19-20]. Also, in other parts of the Bible, Jesus is even called a ‘servant’ of God by the disciples: the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. [Acts 3:13]. This clearly shows that when ‘Lord’ is used to refer to Jesus, it is a title of respect not of divinity.

3. The Nature of Jesus

The nature of Jesus was totally different to that of God. There are many parts of the Bible that highlight this difference in nature:

God is All-Knowing but Jesus by his own admission was not All-Knowing. This can be seen in the following passage when Jesus says “But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son. Only the Father knows.” [Matthew 24:36]

God is independent and he doesn’t need sleep, food or water. Jesus however ate, drank, slept and depended on God: As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father. [John 6:57]. Another sign of Jesus’ dependence on God is that he prayed to God: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed [Matthew 26:39]. This shows that Jesus himself sought help from God. God, being the one who answers prayers does not need to pray to anyone. Also, Jesus said: I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than me. [John 14:28].

The Bible is clear that God is unseen and is not a man: for no one may see me and live. [Exodus 33:20], God is not a man [Numbers 23:19]. Jesus on the other hand was a man who was seen by thousands of people, so he could not be God. Furthermore, the Bible makes it clear that God is too great to be inside his creation: But how could God possibly live on earth with people? If heaven, even the highest heaven, can’t contain you [2 Chronicles 6:18]. According to this verse Jesus cannot be God living on the earth.

Also the Bible calls Jesus a Prophet [Matthew 21:10-11], so how could Jesus be God and be God’s Prophet at the same time? That wouldn’t make sense.

Additionally the Bible informs us that God does not change: I the Lord do not change. [Malachi 3:6:]. Jesus however went through many changes in his life such as age, height, weight etc.

These are just some of the proofs within the Bible, which make it clear that the nature of Jesus and God is completely different. Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature. This is a claim that Jesus never made, and is in clear contradiction to the Bible which maintains that God has one nature

Sir George Bernard Shaw
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

Napoleon Bonaparte
I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says: “I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him” (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19).
the key to heaven is to believe There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time

Prophet Muhammad (saw) in Bible -Jesus Talks About Last ...

What did Jesus say about Muhammad - YouTube

Forum List

Back