The Eradication Begins: Trump Sicks 'Mad Dog' Mattis On ISIS---Bombs Them 31 Times On Day One

I'd prefer we get out of all these current war quagmires. I fear Trump's gonna allow the Warmongers to drag him into more bloody wars. I sure hope it doesn't happen. He needs to fully focus on helping Americans here at home. More war quagmires are only gonna distract him from doing that.
Trump isn't interested in war. He wants us to make money. And we will.

I hope you're right. More war quagmires will sink his Presidency. I fear we could be looking at a Bush repeat.

I'd prefer we get out of all these current war quagmires. I fear Trump's gonna allow the Warmongers to drag him into more bloody wars. I sure hope it doesn't happen. He needs to fully focus on helping Americans here at home. More war quagmires are only gonna distract him from doing that.

I hope you're right. More war quagmires will sink his Presidency. I fear we could be looking at a Bush repeat.

Has it occurred to you Syria is Obama's baby?

Not too interested in small, piecemeal strikes. We had that under Obama, and where did it get us?

I'd like to know if he's meeting with Mattis and other military advisors, to figure out what it would take to WIN the war against ISIS once and for all, and how long would it take, haw many Amerian casualties, how much ordnance etc. After which ISIS would be unable to fight any more, or spread into any countries any more. Maybe because they're all dead, the conditions are up to them.

We reached that stage with Japan and Germany in the 1940s. We didn't have to kill all the Japanese and Germans, but I'm not so sure about ISIS. Time to accomplish it again, against ISIS and anyone who supports them. The goal is to make sure they will never mess with us again.

Is Trump holding such conferences?

P.S. It's "Eradication".
Get those troops on the ground STAT. No satisfaction until the coffins come back home by the planeload.
One thing is certain, you and the other libstain cowards wont ever get near one.
Near what, a plane? And what's a "libstain?" Are you an adult?

Obama does the exact same thing and you bitch about it . Trump does it and he's the greatest !

Hackers gonna hack!

Has it occurred to you Syria is Obama's baby?

We should get out of Syria. It was never our war. And we should also leave Iraq and Afghanistan. I would like to see Trump get us out of all these interventions. But i doubt it's gonna happen. It looks like he's gonna continue the Permanent War agenda. And that's too bad. If he allows it, the Warmongers will lead him down a very dark path.

Trump is going to show the world just how ineffective Obama has been....in fact he is going to show the world just how ineffective the last four US presidents have been...

We should get out of Syria. It was never our war. And we should also leave Iraq and Afghanistan. I would like to see Trump get us out of all these interventions. But i doubt it's gonna happen. It looks like he's gonna continue the Permanent War agenda. And that's too bad. If he allows it, the Warmongers will lead him down a very dark path.
You can't run and hide from a war by saying it's not our war. It is our war whether you want to admit it or not. Hasn't Obama proven that?

You can't run and hide from a war by saying it's not our war. It is our war whether you want to admit it or not. Hasn't Obama proven that?

The Syrian Civil War was never our war. We shouldn't have intervened. I just hope Trump doesn't follow down the Bush-Obama path. He needs to move away from the interventionist foreign policy.

The Syrian Civil War was never our war. We shouldn't have intervened. I just hope Trump doesn't follow down the Bush-Obama path. He needs to move away from the interventionist foreign policy
Have you just started paying attention last week? Obama and Hillary sent arms to the rebels fighting in Syria. He and her at that moment made it our war. The only way to stay out of a conflict is not to choose sides in the conflict. And if you think we have no troops there you really are naive.

We desperately need to get back to only going to war if approved by Congress. These 'Interventions' are out of control. They're endless.

The Syrian Civil War was never our war. We shouldn't have intervened. I just hope Trump doesn't follow down the Bush-Obama path. He needs to move away from the interventionist foreign policy
Have you just started paying attention last week? Obama and Hillary sent arms to the rebels fighting in Syria. He and her at that moment made it our war. The only way to stay out of a conflict is not to choose sides in the conflict. And if you think we have no troops there you really are naive.

Yes, i know. Much of the money and weapons went to Islamist Terrorist orgs like ISIS. We shouldn't have gotten involved. Syria's Civil War was not our business.

Yes, i know. Much of the money and weapons went to Islamist Terrorist orgs like ISIS. We shouldn't have gotten involved. Syria's Civil War was not our business
I agree it wasn't our business but it is now.

Forum List

Back