"Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women? (The Brother Pill Podcast)

MikeK wrote, "I believe one element of what you are talking about is the rather common sight of a big fat White woman accompanied by a muscular Black man. White men don't like fat women but many Black men do."

Mike, at 9:10 in this broadcast, a sensible, fair-minded American disputes your claim.

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I am publishing this writing on the Race Relations board because I believe the topic of interracial dating is a race related issue.

Also, I'm sharing this YT broadcast to offer USMB members a wider perspective of black or American citizens of African descent who apparently are not infected by "HATE" the American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur describes in his THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION concept.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

Can we KEEP it REAL? During this live broadcast, Oshay Duke Jackson, creator and CEO of Negro Manosphere Home Page - Negro Manosphere - www.negromanosphere.com, as well as Mr. LARMovement and Mr. Donovan Sharpe, two contributing members to the Negromanosphere, engage in a public discussion about interracial dating and black women's lack of femininity.

I listened to every minute of this Friday, September 28, 2018, 3:12:36 live broadcast during which these gentlemen spoke with callers to the show, many who are black women dancing around the show's topic, "Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women? (The Brother Pill Podcast)" Oshay Vlogcast Channel Streamed live on Sep 28, 2018.

Beginning at 2:34:13, I'm sharing what I view are highlights of an information-packed 3:12:36 discussion, including comments offered by a black American mom, who at 2:46:16 speaks about black women's anxiety, as well as her belief that worldwide, black women are viewed as "difficult" people, as well as viewed in a negative light.

During this broadcast Mr. LARMovement, shares his usual common sense, wisdom and knowledge that I'm certain some USMB members will strongly disagree with.

Sadly, I'm also fairly certain when listening to these free-thinking, successful, accomplished American men sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions, some USMB members will view them as Coons, Sell-Outs, Uncle Toms or "white ass-kissing lawn jockeys" (as a USMB member once referred to me) for speaking their truths.

I am curious to learn other member's opinions about the thoughts, concerns and opinions these man share regarding the current state of black American women, and how black women's dysfunction affects black or American citizens of African descent, as well as American society@large?
____
Please consider SUBSCRIBING to and supporting the YT channels and other public platforms where the above American men share their thoughts, concerns and experience.

Peace.
___
American (Children's) Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

View attachment 219592

I think it's funny when a white woman is assaulted or claims she was assaulted by her black boyfriend. I'm sorry but did you not watch the OJ trial?

And sometimes it doesn't work out for the black guy

I think he's innocent. He pushed her in the car and ran off after she saw text messages she wasn't supposed to see. She chased him. And then she went to a nightclub after? Says she didn't want to be alone. LOL.

Don't show me how he treated you like shit in the past. Why did you stay?

As a White American male the practice of White women preferring the company of Black men doesn't make me mad. It makes me damn curious as to why.

Far more relevant than my curiosity is the feeling I have of being somewhat cheated by this abandonment by White women because I, along with the vast majority of White men, harbor absolutely no interest in Black women, whatsoever. This is not to say there is anything generally or specifically wrong with Black women, I (we) simply do not find them the least bit attractive.

So I'm curious about why White woman find Black men appealing while there very rarely is any inverse appeal. One rarely sees Black women in the company of White men -- even in advertisements.

Opinions are invited.
Women are sexual creatures and are attracted to sexually attractive men. Black men are more sexually attractive than white men. This is especially true in England.

As a White American male the practice of White women preferring the company of Black men doesn't make me mad. It makes me damn curious as to why.

Far more relevant than my curiosity is the feeling I have of being somewhat cheated by this abandonment by White women because I, along with the vast majority of White men, harbor absolutely no interest in Black women, whatsoever. This is not to say there is anything generally or specifically wrong with Black women, I (we) simply do not find them the least bit attractive.

So I'm curious about why White woman find Black men appealing while there very rarely is any inverse appeal. One rarely sees Black women in the company of White men -- even in advertisements.

Opinions are invited.
You're curious about why White women find Black men attractive? Look no further than the BBC. (Big Black C***)
As if you didn't already know. :abgg2q.jpg:

I would like to see the results of public opinion polls and focus groups. I suspect the people who are angriest about black men dating and marrying white women are black women.

As the Caucasian population continues to shrink, it is only natural that more Caucasian women will be dating African American or Hispanic men, for the pool of Caucasian men will be getting smaller year by year.

As the Caucasian population continues to shrink, it is only natural that more Caucasian women will be dating African American or Hispanic men, for the pool of Caucasian men will be getting smaller year by year.
Because women prefer successful men I think many more white women will be attracted to Oriental men.

I think it's funny when a white woman is assaulted or claims she was assaulted by her black boyfriend. I'm sorry but did you not watch the OJ trial?

And sometimes it doesn't work out for the black guy

I think he's innocent. He pushed her in the car and ran off after she saw text messages she wasn't supposed to see. She chased him. And then she went to a nightclub after? Says she didn't want to be alone. LOL.

Don't show me how he treated you like shit in the past. Why did you stay?
Uhhh.
I don't think that dude is here anymore. The thread is 5 years old.

Don’t drink and post

1702990358804.png

Forum List

Back