The environmental conspiracy and the Georgia guidestone

drtywhtboy

Jul 20, 2012
Alabama, USA
I copied and pasted these 'guidelines' off the Georgia Guidestones webpage.
I think that what they put on these stones, in eight languages, tells me that the
ruling elite are going to murder over 7 billion people. Here are what they put
on those stone tablets in Georgia, USA:

Russian, Hebrew, Arabic Hindi, Chinese, Spanish,

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Leave room for nature. Make room for corn fuels, electric cars, solar power...all of those things are great things man can produce. But why do they feel it necessary to kill off 75% of the population?

They don't. You are just as foolish in your way as they are in theirs. A utopian vision with no chance of happening. You are not going to convince people to reduce their numbers voluntarily.

Last edited:
They don't. You are just as foolish in your way as they are in theirs. A utopian vision with no chance of happening. You are not going to convince people to reduce their numbers voluntarily.

Well yea, but why is this thing here? I have questions about this thing with no answers that
really make any sense...I hear all of this save the planet, save the whales, well just who are we saving it for?

Well yea, but why is this thing here? I have questions about this thing with no answers that
really make any sense...I hear all of this save the planet, save the whales, well just who are we saving it for?
Drty, don't fret about Ole' Rocks there. He's a high priest of that very religion putting directives in stone. He wants 7 billion dead and the world living in mud huts cooking vegetables over dung fires dying of cholera all to make sure the spotted owl becomes overpopulated and suffers.

VHEMT

VHEMT (pronounced vehement) is a movement not an organization. It’s a movement advanced by people who care about life on planet Earth. We’re not just a bunch of misanthropes and anti-social, Malthusian misfits, taking morbid delight whenever disaster strikes humans. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Voluntary human extinction is the humanitarian alternative to human disasters.

We don’t carry on about how the human race has shown itself to be a greedy, amoral parasite on the once-healthy face of this planet. That type of negativity offers no solution to the inexorable horrors which human activity is causing.

Rather, The Movement presents an encouraging alternative to the callous exploitation and wholesale destruction of Earth’s ecology.

As VHEMT Volunteers know, the hopeful alternative to the extinction of millions of species of plants and animals is the voluntary extinction of one species: Homo sapiens... us.

Each time another one of us decides to not add another one of us to the burgeoning billions already squatting on this ravaged planet, another ray of hope shines through the gloom.

When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth’s biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, evolve (if they believe in evolution), and will perhaps pass away, as so many of Nature’s “experiments” have done throughout the eons.

It’s going to take all of us going.

That "thing" is there because these are the corner stones of Agenda 21:
Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Which has already been implemented in the near bankrupt Europe.
No EU country can make sovereign decisions any more. Almost everything is decided by non-elected Brussels bureaucrats, much the same way how the USSR was run by the Moscow central planning committee.
The E.U. is simply a "trial ballon" for the U.N. version which you have seen on that "thing"

Ask any German and he can tell You why "Stuttgart21" is called that way and what it really means...:
30217.jpg

30195.jpg

291117.jpg

stuttgart+21.jpg

It `s not only in Stuttgart where century old oak trees have been clear cut but also in the hills and forests to make way for the "Green Energy".
Germany has reached a point of no return and has sunk all the eggs into the solar and wind-energy basket. Any (German) engineer can tell You that there is no way You can run a power on demand grid system using unreliable power which is prone to large fluctuations unless you build huge water storage basins on almost every hilltop there is.
pumpwerk.jpg

Water is pumped up there using wind and solar when demand is low..and when both can`t keep up with the demand these basins, 15 each per grouping feed water through turbines 400 meters below the hilltops.
Say bye bye to the world famous Black Forest...!!!
and maybe to the Apalaches if these morons like Obama have it their way.
Each of these ponds is the size of 50 football fields, cost 1 Billion Euros per,... and 15 such ponds are required just for the Eckberg Wind-/Solar "farm" which supplies power only to a small area. Imagine what it would take to run the U.S. on a "power grid" like that.
Well anyway, that`s Agenda 21 and what`s on those stones are the 10 commandments for the "new world order". Now You can`t say later that nobody told You after the point of no return was reached in your neighborhood.
Canada reacted, threw these green & liberal idiots out of office, stepped out of the Kyoto Accord and we all breathe a sigh of relief

Last edited by a moderator:
I copied and pasted this Wikipedia which is not a reliable source of information on somethings, but for this i'll take the heat.

During the last decade, opposition grew to some aspects of Agenda 21 within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels. Notably, some Tea Party linked activists view Agenda 21 as a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[9] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[10][11][12][13][14] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21.[15] The John Birch Society (JBS) is an organization that opposes Agenda 21. [16]

I copied and pasted this Wikipedia which is not a reliable source of information on somethings, but for this i'll take the heat.

During the last decade, opposition grew to some aspects of Agenda 21 within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels. Notably, some Tea Party linked activists view Agenda 21 as a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[9] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[10][11][12][13][14] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21.[15] The John Birch Society (JBS) is an organization that opposes Agenda 21. [16]
Naah, that`s Okay, there won`t be any heat. We all know that Wiki is not exactly thee source of reliable or un-tainted information. But You did get this one right, because what`s at odds with Agenda 21 and elected American officials is the oath they took with the office the public entrusted them to serve America`s interest first and foremost. Last week the German supreme court finally got fed up but it`s a bit too late. It`s impossible to unscramble eggs so the next best thing is to render another decision, which is expected in September concerning the use of German taxpayers money to prop up the other de facto bankrupt Euro Members...which without exception got into this financial mess the same way Obama has been going on. If the court`s decision in September renders the EU demands placed by Brussels on the German taxpayer as unconstitutional this will be the end of the European Union and the U.N.`s "test balloon" will go pop. I prefer to adjust my expectations by what the international investment community calculates. And they do calculate that there will be windfall profits although they are lending the German Government huge sums at negative interest rates, that the Euro will go poof and the German Government will have to re-issue the Deutsch Mark which will be the hard currency how these loans will have to be re-paid. And the better exchange rate will offset the losses they are taking with the negative interest rates by a long-shot. Hedge fund managers aren`t quite as stupid as for example this dimwit who is trying to pass himself off as a millwright and his worn out "Tinhat" parrot line...while he`s the one who fears our Oil burning might flood his Oregon dope patch with Greenland glacier melt water. Ever since he realized that the UV radiation coming through the "Ozon hole" did not fry him he`s trying to pass on his tin hat.

That "thing" is there because these are the corner stones of Agenda 21:
Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Which has already been implemented in the near bankrupt Europe.
No EU country can make sovereign decisions any more. Almost everything is decided by non-elected Brussels bureaucrats, much the same way how the USSR was run by the Moscow central planning committee.
The E.U. is simply a "trial ballon" for the U.N. version which you have seen on that "thing"

Ask any German and he can tell You why "Stuttgart21" is called that way and what it really means...:
30217.jpg

30195.jpg

291117.jpg

stuttgart+21.jpg

It `s not only in Stuttgart where century old oak trees have been clear cut but also in the hills and forests to make way for the "Green Energy".
Germany has reached a point of no return and has sunk all the eggs into the solar and wind-energy basket. Any (German) engineer can tell You that there is no way You can run a power on demand grid system using unreliable power which is prone to large fluctuations unless you build huge water storage basins on almost every hilltop there is.
pumpwerk.jpg

Water is pumped up there using wind and solar when demand is low..and when both can`t keep up with the demand these basins, 15 each per grouping feed water through turbines 400 meters below the hilltops.
Say bye bye to the world famous Black Forest...!!!
and maybe to the Apalaches if these morons like Obama have it their way.
Each of these ponds is the size of 50 football fields, cost 1 Billion Euros per,... and 15 such ponds are required just for the Eckberg Wind-/Solar "farm" which supplies power only to a small area. Imagine what it would take to run the U.S. on a "power grid" like that.
Well anyway, that`s Agenda 21 and what`s on those stones are the 10 commandments for the "new world order". Now You can`t say later that nobody told You after the point of no return was reached in your neighborhood.
Canada reacted, threw these green & liberal idiots out of office, stepped out of the Kyoto Accord and we all breathe a sigh of relief
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFqIS8hDV0o&list=UUvj7dbOY14kt_MFIR1Y1iwA&index=6&feature=plcp]Northern pipelines.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

More fresh water is wasted on golf courses and car washes than all the water people use in the USA.

More fresh water is wasted on golf courses and car washes than all the water people use in the USA.

If You have an issue with that then don`t play golf and don`t wash your car. You forgot all about the toilet flushing. That accounts for more water than the car washes.
"People"...aren`t you a part of people also? Are You still shitting into a hole somewhere behind Your house ? Lefties like you claim to be a majority and if You would do as you preach then there shouldn`t be a water problem.Not even in California.
There are 2 groups of people. The group on the right can survive without the group on the left. The group on the left would still be in the stone age or extinguished if it wasn`t for the other group, but want to dictate to the other group to do what they themselves are incapable of.
It`s one thing to expect the doers and makers to support the takers while they are infants, but once You grow up there are no more excuses, no matter what the pretense:
Financing Agenda 21 : Freshwater | World Bank

Interesting Avatar, are You telling us that You are a fag or that You still expect others to wipe Your ass for You?

Last edited:
Im laughing thinking of last winter on the European continent............holy fuck, could you imagine if the nations were supplied only with wind and solar? How many millions would be dead as a doornail today? And the people know that.........the money chasers will keep all this green energy crap just alive enough to keep the dim captive while they stash their billions. I admire the hell out of them, I must say.

Last edited:
Im laughing thinking of last winter on the European continent............holy fuck, could you imagine if the nations were supplied only with wind and solar? How many millions would be dead as a doornail today? And the people know that.........the money chasers will keep all this green energy crap just alive enough to keep the dim captive while they stash their billions. I admire the hell out of them, I must say.

I can give You an exact number how much Merkel the communist bitch from the east extorts from the German public:
http://http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/technik/co2-zertifikate-eu-kommission-plant-reform-des-emissionshandels-a-846363.html

If You are running a conventional thermal power plant in Germany You have the "option" that You can`t refuse to by the emission cerificates in lots of 400, 900 Million or 1.2 Billion Euro$...to force you into her fucked up solar/windmill scheme...I guess that`s what Obama wanted to copy when he said he`ll make it for coal fired power plants too expensive to stay in business. Well in the meantime we know how the solar/wind-power is fucking up the entire country side with these pump storage basins each costing an additional 1 Billion Euros,
pumpwerk.jpg

but without them Germany will "brown out" like India did:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/07/31/india-power-outage.html

even though they are slating a law which restricts you to a maximum load of 2 KVA per household...So if Your wife runs the toaster while You have a shower the new Hydrometers will register the spike and You`ll get a huge fine at the end of the month.
Right now Germans pay almost 4 times per KWhr as it costs in Canada and that bitch is not done yet. Now she wants to tighten up the Emission Certificate issues in order to raise the price per Certificate from the current 7 Euros per ton CO2 back to 20 Euros where they were before the trade slowed down. Its a new money printing machine and that`s exactly what Obama`s democrats will do if You guys don`t boot them out the way we did in Canada.

By the way Greenpeace/Canada is as of yesterday on the RCMP`s terrorist watch list...it`s about time !

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back