• No, I hate Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Israel over USA

• Maybe, I'd have to know what they would pay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A guy called Cockburn writing for a bullshit site. This must be another of your legit sources. I'm so glad they're flushable. Can you hear it....FLUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH. Ha ha ha ha.

The Independent is a bullshit site?

ok. how about the New York Times

ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS

Oh wait.. hold your presses! Did anybody notice?! The Jew hating pig used a sleight of hand and went from "Israel selling US secrets" from a bullshit site, to "Israel selling arms to China".

Gee! I didn't know Israel is forbidden from selling any arms?

From the article: "Ruth Yaron, a spokeswoman at the Israeli Embassy, said today that Israel had not transferred American military technology to China. "Israel adheres to all of its commitments to the United States with regard to its relationship with China," she said."

Fulla shit Achmed Monte strikes again!

You didn't read the piece, did you.

But, the more you respond the more I'll post. I don't hate Jews by the way. I dislike some Jews, such as yourself.

"Secret U.S. missile and electro-optics technology was transferred to China recently by Israel, prompting anger from the U.S...."

Read more: Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
Defense.org

A guy called Cockburn writing for a bullshit site. This must be another of your legit sources. I'm so glad they're flushable. Can you hear it....FLUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH. Ha ha ha ha.

The Independent is a bullshit site?

ok. how about the New York Times

Oh wait.. hold your presses! Did anybody notice?! The Jew hating pig used a sleight of hand and went from "Israel selling US secrets" from a bullshit site, to "Israel selling arms to China".

Gee! I didn't know Israel is forbidden from selling any arms?

From the article: "Ruth Yaron, a spokeswoman at the Israeli Embassy, said today that Israel had not transferred American military technology to China. "Israel adheres to all of its commitments to the United States with regard to its relationship with China," she said."

Fulla shit Achmed Monte strikes again!

You didn't read the piece, did you.

But, the more you respond the more I'll post. I don't hate Jews by the way. I dislike some Jews, such as yourself.

"Secret U.S. missile and electro-optics technology was transferred to China recently by Israel, prompting anger from the U.S...."

Read more: Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
Defense.org

Jew hater scours the internet and comes up with more bullshit from 2013. Here's something more recent...dance much?

Monte's hero, "George Habash" terrorist extraordinaire, hijacking planes here in the US:

George Habash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1970, Habash masterminded the hijackings of four Western airliners over the United States, Europe, the Far East and the Persian Gulf. The aircraft were blown up, after the passengers and crews were forced to disembark."

Oh but wait! Monte found the one "Christian" terrorist!

Monte's hero, "George Habash" terrorist extraordinaire, hijacking planes here in the US:

"In 1970, Habash masterminded the hijackings of four Western airliners over the United States, Europe, the Far East and the Persian Gulf. The aircraft were blown up, after the passengers and crews were forced to disembark."

George Habash was a Palestinian Christian freedom fighter.

The Palestinian Fedayeen were made up of Christians far beyond the percentage of Christians among the Palestinian population.

In Habib's world, alternate realities present themselves as "twoof".

In the Christian world you mean. Christians are Christians and Jews are Jews. You understand the difference, I hope. Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity.

In the Christian world you mean. Christians are Christians and Jews are Jews. You understand the difference, I hope. Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity.
Muhammud (swish) is the basis of muhammedan'ism.

Kinda' stating the obvious.

What are xtians? Is that your way of offending Christians? You hate Christ so much you can't write his name? You just can't hide your hate for Christians can you.

Christians Christians Christians...blah blah blah. Does anybody know why Achmed the Jew hater is so obsessed with making it a Christian vs Jew conflict when it isn't? Last I checked all ME terrorists were....Drum roll please....MUSLIMS...Hamas....MUSLIMS...Islamic Jihad...MUSLIMS....Al Queda...MUSLIMS....ISIS....MUSLIMS....Hezbollah....MUSLIMS. And guess which group of people is being murdered and ethnically cleansed...drum roll please.....CHRISTIANS. And who were the perpetrators of the recent Paris attack...MUSLIMS....WHO WERE THE VICTIMS....CHRISTIANS.

But guess who Achmed Monte the antisemetic pig wants Christians to be worried about....yup, you guessed it....THE JOOOOS. Is this asshole SICK or what?

What are xtians? Is that your way of offending Christians? You hate Christ so much you can't write his name? You just can't hide your hate for Christians can you.

Ha ha ha. Psycho thinks everybody hates others like he hates the Jooooos. Stop derailing the thread with your religious bigotry and seek professional help for your mental illness.

Ha ha ha. OMG. what a lunatic. He considers a terrorist animal who hijacks American airliners on American soil and blows up innocent people a "freedom fighter." More evidence Monte is a mentally ill jihadi scum.

Monte's hero, "George Haba-shit":

But wait! He's Christian, and he also kills Jooooos. Ha ha ha.

I love how Monte classifies Haba-shit, a Commie Nazi terrorist as "Christian". Maybe that's what he is? Heh heh heh:

"At a 1969 congress the PFLP re-designated itself a Marxist–Leninist movement, and has remained a Communist organization ever since."

Is there a terrorist that Monte the sicko doesn't admire?

The fundamental error the USA ever does in regard to the M.E. is by trying to understand it by an American list of priorities.
Israel itself is probably one of the very few solid countries in the M.E. that is the closest to the American priorities,

Israel and the USA are just very much in common, but in the jungle there are different set of rules that are far more concerning rather than foreign policy, let me give you an example.

Tomorrow the Saudis will wake up to a Nuclear armed Iranian regime, who'd be their best friend? Israel.

Make any sense? Let me give you an American example -
Canada threatening the Russians with Nuclear warheads, who'd be the Russians best ally?
So what is Israel is 'solid' wtf does that mean?

Saudi Arabia and Iran are like oil and water. go spin your Arab hatred elsewhere
I also forgot to mention - Iranians are not Arabs.

The fundamental error the USA ever does in regard to the M.E. is by trying to understand it by an American list of priorities.
Israel itself is probably one of the very few solid countries in the M.E. that is the closest to the American priorities,

Israel and the USA are just very much in common, but in the jungle there are different set of rules that are far more concerning rather than foreign policy, let me give you an example.

Tomorrow the Saudis will wake up to a Nuclear armed Iranian regime, who'd be their best friend? Israel.

Make any sense? Let me give you an American example -
Canada threatening the Russians with Nuclear warheads, who'd be the Russians best ally?
So what is Israel is 'solid' wtf does that mean?

Saudi Arabia and Iran are like oil and water. go spin your Arab hatred elsewhere

"....in the jungle there are different set of rules.."

that book DOES have a "different set of rules" for humanity to live by....the rule of death to everyone for no good rhyme or reason.."

a middle east jungle.

"Saudi Arabia and Iran are like oil and water. go spin your Arab hatred elsewhere.."

these two places - 2 hells on earth. They'e exactly the same. varmint.

Forum List

Back