The End of UN 181

Actually, it is. The Pals business is in concert with such Nazi era ideology as genocide of the Jewish people. You conveniently ignore the fact that islamist ideology and Nazi ideology share much in common. You are hoping to ignore the goals of Hamas as stated in their charter.

Your rabid Jooooooo hating simply doesn't allow you the ability to think these things through.
The Pals are not an "occupying force" and you choose to ignore Hamas leaders more current statements and positions regarding Israel. The truth is, Hamas has been moving away from armed conflict to more moderate positions for some time now.
I posted a recent video of the Hamas leader calling for the total destruction of Israel publicly, in frontmof thousands of cheering Palistinians, and that no compromise or peace offerings other than the total destruction of Israel is to be accepted. Tinmores response was "what do you expect them to do?". So as usual you guys are both ignorant and fulla shit liars.

I posted a recent video of the Hamas leader calling for the total destruction of Israel publicly, in frontmof thousands of cheering Palistinians, and that no compromise or peace offerings other than the total destruction of Israel is to be accepted. Tinmores response was "what do you expect them to do?". So as usual you guys are both ignorant and fulla shit liars.
End the occupation, then see what he say's.

There's really no such such thing as "moderate" islamic terrorists.

Palestinians hand out candy to children to honor the murdering of Israelis (Palestinians Hand Out Candy After Murder of 5 Israelis in Their Sleep) or of suicide "martyrs" encouraging their children to emulate them ( http://www.satp.org/...16/Article3.htm )

I can't accept your wilfull ignorance as an excuse for lies.
What do street improvements have to do with terrorism?
Nothing, Al queda and the Taliban didn't only conduct terrorist activities in Afganistan and other places they controlled either.

Actually, it is. The Pals business is in concert with such Nazi era ideology as genocide of the Jewish people. You conveniently ignore the fact that islamist ideology and Nazi ideology share much in common. You are hoping to ignore the goals of Hamas as stated in their charter.

Your rabid Jooooooo hating simply doesn't allow you the ability to think these things through.
The Pals are not an "occupying force" and you choose to ignore Hamas leaders more current statements and positions regarding Israel. The truth is, Hamas has been moving away from armed conflict to more moderate positions for some time now.

Palestinians hand out candy to children to honor the murdering of Israelis (Palestinians Hand Out Candy After Murder of 5 Israelis in Their Sleep) or of suicide "martyrs" encouraging their children to emulate them ( http://www.satp.org/...16/Article3.htm )

Terrorist is an Israeli, third grade, name calling thing.

Why would it be your business to lie about Israel then, asshole? And how do you type with your tongue securely lodged into yur mosque imam's anus? These are questions that need to be answered.
So's your fetish with men's butts!
My fetish is to feed shit to neo Nazi terrorist worshippers like you. I admit. You should also confess how much you enjoy eating shit.

My fetish is to feed shit to neo Nazi terrorist worshippers like you. I admit. You should also confess how much you enjoy eating shit.
That's right, stay with the name-calling and personal attacks.

Don't want to be caught trying to argue with the big boy's.

Nope. Terrorist is a designation to a group or person based in their actions and ideology. And the US, Western Europe, Cansda, UK, and Australia have designated Hamas correctly as terrorist.

That's right, stay with the name-calling and personal attacks.

Don't want to be caught trying to argue with the big boy's.
Stop whining and eat your shit, dickhead. Maybe you should stop calling the ladies on this board "****" and other offensive names, if name calling bothers you, you hypocritical coward. Typical Palestinian supporter mentality, WHINER, yet abusive towards women.

Nope. Terrorist is a designation to a group or person based in their actions and ideology. And the US, Western Europe, Cansda, UK, and Australia have designated Hamas correctly as terrorist.

That is only about 15 countries out of about 200. It is the political opinion of only a handful of countries.

Israel evacuated Gaza and the Hamas animals started shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers, in exchange for this peace offering. They failed their first step with flying colors. But it was a good way of proving just who and what these animals really are.

What do street improvements have to do with terrorism?

I think that rewarding children with candy as praise for acts of islamic terrorism is wrong.

You disagree, of course, but there are reasons why the islamist world is retrograde and backwards. You embrace that because it appeals to your hatreds and inadequacies.

It's just a shame that you choose to be an accomplice to child abuse.

Israel evacuated Gaza and the Hamas animals started shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers, in exchange for this peace offering. They failed their first step with flying colors. But it was a good way of proving just who and what these animals really are.
They still maintain "effective control" of the area, which satisifies the definition of an "occupation".

I think that rewarding children with candy as praise for acts of islamic terrorism is wrong.

You disagree, of course, but there are reasons why the islamist world is retrograde and backwards. You embrace that because it appeals to your hatreds and inadequacies.

Answer the fuckin' question, troll!

Yes but that was far from ending the occupation.

That is only about 15 countries out of about 200. It is the political opinion of only a handful of countries.
We heard that before knucklehead. When majority of world's democratic and powerful countries designate a group as terrorist, you're shit out of luck, basically. If you think that's just an "opinion" try providing any type of financial or material support to Hamas, and see how they lock your filthy terrorist loving ass in Federal prison for at least ten years.

Answer the fuckin' question, troll!

You responded to my earlier post with a totally unrelated comment.

Why do you think child abuse is an adequate way to promote the hatreds you espouse?

We heard that before knucklehead. When majority of world's democratic and powerful countries designate a group as terrorist, you're shit out of luck, basically. If you think that's just an "opinion" try providing any type of financial or material support to Hamas, and see how they lock your filthy terrorist loving ass in Federal prison for at least ten years.

Yeah, we have heard that crap before.

They still maintain "effective control" of the area, which satisifies the definition of an "occupation".
Nah. There is not one Israeli soldier or occupying force there. For there to be an occupation there would need to be an occupying force. They started shooting rockets because their purpose as stated, and the reason for the funding and weapons they receive is to continue a state of war and avoid peace at all costs. If there is peace then the terrorist thugs would actually have to work for a living as opposed to create new ways to kill people. There is no money in peace for them, as there also wasn't for their predecessor Arafat.

Yeah, we have heard that crap before.
Heard what before? That supporting a terrorist group is a Federal crime which carries a heavy sentence? Why don't you try it and see what happens, moron? Heh heh heh.

Forum List

Back