The End of Spanish?

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012

"For the period 2008-12-
Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).
The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).
Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000)."
Baltimore Chicago Detroit Camden New Jersey St. Louis Oakland they are all white?

Hopelessly stupid ^^^^^^^
Again you answer a question with ad hominem hahhahhhH

You can’t win so you turn to being a 5 year old haha

You need help, kid.
View attachment 283627 Show me the Spanish people
It looks like a trash scow.
That’s us service men coming back from war.. ..

“Us”? ?????

You need help, kid.

“Us”? ?????
Hey were the Latinos

“Us”? ?????
Hey were the Latinos

You are painfully stupid.
You know why you can’t answer these questions? Because the Character make up genetics of this country are all fucking white

]

You need help, kid.

“Us”? ?????

Here is another one of a city..point to the different cultures...lol

]

“Us”? ?????

Do you honestly not realize how stupid that is?

You are the one that said we had different cultures here.. I see assimilated people walking down the street ,, they don’t even know each other.. why are they all similar? Where is the big booty Latina? Where is the Muslims? Where?

Of course the point of this thread is that those who wet themselves every time they hear a word in a language other than English need not worry so much.

Of course the point of this thread is that those who wet themselves every time they hear a word in a language other than English need not worry so much.
This is America assimilate, we speak English here.. STOP PROMOTING DIVISION.

]

“Us”? ?????

You are the one that said we had different cultures here.. I see assimilated people walking down the street ,, they don’t even know each other.. why are they all similar? Where is the big booty Latina? Where is the Muslims? Where?

There are different languages, peoples, and cultures all through my beautiful country, of course. Always have been, always will be.

E77FC8F8-09E6-40BD-B9E6-AF09EA9CBAE4.jpeg
]

“Us”? ?????

There are different languages, peoples, and cultures all through my beautiful country, of course. Always have been, always will be.

Where? I posted pics and videos of the history of America.. can you print them out?

Parece un bote cargado de irlandeses, jitler
View attachment 283673
]“Us”? ?????

Where? I posted pics and videos of the history of America.. can you print them out?

View attachment 283673

Sorry I only speak the native language... does that trigger you? Lol

Immigrants today ARE assimilating, linguistically, culturally, and economically just as those before them did.

I see this (and as much as I can, guide and facilitate the process) everyday in every way.

That is the truth. Fears and assumptions by the ignorant and/or fearful do not represent reality.

View attachment 283673

Sorry I only speak the native language... does that trigger you? Lol

You can’t use ANY language properly as far as anyone can tell from your incoherent nonsense.

Forum List

Back