The End of Spanish?

Oh, do you need some help? Declaring wild guesses to be "facts" is illogical. Got it now, stupid? As it turns out, you are not only wrong but you missed the mark by a mile with that little guess.
Getting close anti I .. should I show up or not hmmm

Do they let you out? Seems likely you'd get lost and hurt yourself.
Oh, do you need some help? Declaring wild guesses to be "facts" is illogical. Got it now, stupid? As it turns out, you are not only wrong but you missed the mark by a mile with that little guess.

Home - Old Sturbridge Village

Hey why is Sturbridge village all
White? Lol I thought there was different cultures? Where are they? .......

Do you really think the first people to live there were the Pilgrims, dumbass? And have you ever heard of slavery and indentured servitude?
WHY ARE THEY ALL WHITE? Answer a question.. not answer it with a question

They aren't, dumbass.

Do you really think the first people to live there were the Pilgrims, dumbass? And have you ever heard of slavery and indentured servitude?

They aren't, dumbass.
Ummmm so how come when I went almost all
We’re white?

They aren't, dumbass.
We’re white?

When you visited a tourist attraction? Just how stupid are you kid?

They aren't, dumbass.
We’re white?

When you visited a tourist attraction? Just how stupid are you kid?
So that’s not what a settlement looked like? Interesting why wouldn’t they hire people to look at act like that era??

Hopelessly stupid ^^^^^^^
Again you answer a question with ad hominem hahhahhhH

You can’t win so you turn to being a 5 year old haha

You need help, kid.
C36A18F1-AA89-4F6F-97AF-DA9B06A1E5A8.jpeg
Show me the Spanish people

It’s got to be an act. No one could be this stupid.

I get it, you want a personal and emotional fight. But the broad principles you are tripping over are flat out wrong. Balkanizing a nation is the path to destruction.

What principles are you imagining?

A common culture with a common language.

The foundation of every civilization in history.

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages.

Multiculturalism is the fall of every civilization in history, from the Greeks to the Mayans, to the Romans. Successful civilizations incorporate many people into a single culture melded by a common language.

Those civilizations you mentioned (and many more) were very successful, and were comprised of many peoples, cultures, and languages. The most successful and powerful civilizations always have been.

They all fell when they expanded rapidly and could not assimilate their new members.

What principles are you imagining?

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages.

Multiculturalism is the fall of every civilization in history, from the Greeks to the Mayans, to the Romans. Successful civilizations incorporate many people into a single culture melded by a common language.

Those civilizations you mentioned (and many more) were very successful, and were comprised of many peoples, cultures, and languages. The most successful and powerful civilizations always have been.

They all fell when they expanded rapidly and could not assimilate their new members.

:lol:

Trying too hard, champ. Your real criticism seems to be that none of them lasted forever.

:lol:

Trying too hard, champ. Your real criticism seems to be that none of them lasted forever.
Yes and he’s states why.. Just like the deterioration of our inner cities across America

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012

"For the period 2008-12-
Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).
The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).
Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000)."

Forum List

Back