The End of Spanish?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.
Go meet some people

You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.
Go meet some people

¡Cállate, diablo blanco!

Go meet some people

¡Cállate, diablo blanco!
Yea the latin Ho I banged last nite screamed thT haha

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes). Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.
You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.Go meet some people
¡Cállate, diablo blanco!
Doesn't that mean, "I've got crabs"?

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes). Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.
You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.Go meet some people
¡Cállate, diablo blanco!
Doesn't that mean, "I've got crabs"?
Do you? Lol

Go meet some people

It’s highly unlikely you will ever meet as many or as various people as I have, kid. Once again, I know what I’m talking about and you only know what you’re afraid of.

Go meet some people

It’s highly unlikely you will ever meet as many or as various people as I have, kid. Once again, I know what I’m talking about and you only know what you’re afraid of.
Lol ok yuppie I’m born and raised in the inner city of Boston. Went to schools where, cowards like you moved out after bussing, I work with the people. You are a false prophet.. sit down listen and learn

Last edited:
If Latin America stabilizes, the ruling class will just import their low-IQ, unskilled workers and loyal voting base from some other 3rd world shithole and nothing will change

Go meet some people

Lol ok yuppie I’m born and raised in the inner city of Boston....

Doesn't seem like it.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you ignorant little dope.

Ever heard of the third generation pattern, dumbass?

Go meet some people

Doesn't seem like it.

My sisters are a Puerto Ricans go away you fucking loser Lol

Go meet some people

Doesn't seem like it.

Answer the question, boy.

Go meet some people

Doesn't seem like it.

Tell me about your patten and I will STILL TELL YOU WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPING IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS LOL

Go away, keep your Un educated mouth shut.. stop spreading fake news. You are beyond clueless about culture

Doesn't seem like it.

Tell me about your patten and I will STILL TELL YOU WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPING IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS LOL

Go away, keep your Un educated mouth shut.. stop spreading fake news. You are beyond clueless about culture

Wrong, kid. That’s where I work every day, and what I know better than you can even understand.

As for “educated”.... :lol:

Doesn't seem like it.

Wrong, kid. That’s where I work every day, and what I know better than you can even understand.

You are looking from the outside in .. a union job lol I’m
On the inside.. go away loser

''''seem afraid'''---hahahahahhahahahahah
you people pull a lot of crap from your a$$es
please explain ''afraid'''

Doesn't seem like it.

You are looking from the outside in ......

wrong again, dumbass.

There have been more than a few posts here featuring people whining because they overheard someone else’s private conversation that wasn’t in English, or bemoaning the trauma of “press one.” There are people ignorantly complaining about an imagined “refusal” to learn English, and entire threads devoted to breathlessly wondering if Spanish will become the official language of the US (when it is obvious that we will never have any official language nationally).

There have been more than a few posts here featuring people whining because they overheard someone else’s private conversation that wasn’t in English, or bemoaning the trauma of “press one.” There are people ignorantly complaining about an imagined “refusal” to learn English, and entire threads devoted to breathlessly wondering if Spanish will become the official language of the US (when it is obvious that we will never have any official language nationally).
Well that’s the whole point why should foreigners be able to communicate in a different language around us if they want to In America? How does that make sense? That’s always going To be a issue..

You openly support conflict.. you are hateful you don’t like Latinos. It’s clear. I’m trying to help them assimilate to avoid conflict with the great race.

Go meet some people

Lol ok yuppie I’m born and raised in the inner city of Boston.
That explains a lot.
A Masshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back