Good Luck to illegals in MA

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
I have to renew my drivers license. What an ordeal. Before I could just renew online and get it in the mail. Now I have to:

• Present a US Passport or Birth Certificate or similar document;
  • Social Security card or similar document - 1099;
  • Recent pay stub that shows proof of my address;
  • Recent bill that shows proof of my address;
  • My existing license
And I have to go into the RMV with all of the above!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So there is 90 minutes I'll never get back.

Sigh...but I have all the necessary data. Good luck to all those who do not. They are screwed. Especially illegals.

I have to renew my drivers license. What an ordeal. Before I could just renew online and get it in the mail. Now I have to:

• My existing license
And I have to go into the RMV with all of the above!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So there is 90 minutes I'll never get back.

Sigh...but I have all the necessary data. Good luck to all those who do not. They are screwed. Especially illegals.

I surrendered my NC license last week and received a Texas license. Like you, I had to provide my NC license, birth certificate and passport, automobile registration, proof of liability insurance, Social Security card, proof of residence and because I have a DV plate, a copy of my DD 214 and a letter from the VA. I couldn't get a note from my mother and that was waived. :04:

I've had two extensive background checks and I didn't have to provide anything. I don't understand how illegals get their license anywhere. In N. Carolina the illegal's favorite sport is to get shitfaced drunk and drive the wrong way on the Interstate.So far, none of them have won that lottery.

• My existing license

You do realize that there is not a single illegal that will get a drivers license nor insurance except in California? They will drive anyway or buy fake licesnses.

• My existing license

You do realize that there is not a single illegal that will get a drivers license nor insurance except in California? They will drive anyway or buy fake licesnses.
Possibly but it will be a lot tougher on them now

• My existing license

Most states went to those rules right after 9/11 if this is the first that you have had to deal with it in your state they are behind the times.

• My existing license

Most states went to those rules right after 9/11 if this is the first that you have had to deal with it in your state they are behind the times.

First time for me and now we get some special decal that I guess is nearly impossible to forge. At the RMV now. Sigh...

• My existing license

FYI, if you're a registered Democreep and get stopped by Smokey, you don't even need a license.Just show the cop your voter card with a C-note folded small behind it.

• My existing license

FYI, if you're a registered Democreep and get stopped by Smokey, you don't even need a license.Just show the cop your voter card with a C-note folded small behind it.

LOL mine explicitly states “Unenrolled”

• My existing license

LOL mine explicitly states “Unenrolled”

Which in MA means "democrat pretending to be independent."

Forum List

Back