The End is Coming

Granny says, "Dat's right - just like it says in Revelation...

... dat ebola endtime plague gonna kill a third o' mankind...

... dat oughta take care o' all dem Bible-hatin' atheists...

... an' lefty-leanin' lib'rals.

Last edited:
end-timers are funny.

for thousands of years they've walked around with signs saying 'the end is coming''. i figure somewhere on a cave wall is graffiti saying the same thing in cave drawings
Don't ya love the stupid goyim quoting Hebrew scripture, real LOW stuff

Just by reading the predictions of the bible and the events now taking place in the world. Better take warning

Can't be too far off but likely not as soon as folks might think. The World Government has to be fully in place and the "man of sin" that "son of perdition" must be revealed first.
I thought he already was
keep-calm-and-be-a-good-goyim.png

Granny says, "Dat's right - just like it says in Revelation...

... dat ebola endtime plague gonna kill a third o' mankind...

... dat oughta take care o' all dem atheists an' lib'rals.

I love it when a tornado wipes out a whole town in the bible belt. I wonder if you blame those natural disasters on god or are you a cherry picker?

I also heard a guy's conspiracy theory about how the Bildenbergers want to wipe out 1/3 of the population and this is the year they were gonna do it. Better hurry. Only 2.5 months left in the year.

And every year one cult or another claims that's the year the end is coming. Eventually one of them will be right. Or I love how after they are wrong they say they miscalculated and they hit the reset button and buy their prophecy a few more years.

PS. I'm hoping the end is coming. Isn't that where god comes and takes all you bible thumpers to heaven and leaves the rest of us here on earth? We won't miss you. In fact with you gone we will finally get to go green.

Sin isn't why the end of man is nearing. Its all the plastic in the ocean and global warming dummy.

Just by reading the predictions of the bible and the events now taking place in the world. Better take warning

Can't be too far off but likely not as soon as folks might think. The World Government has to be fully in place and the "man of sin" that "son of perdition" must be revealed first.

Obama is working on that "World Goverment" thing

In The Mood that tune for gay Obama

^^^^^^^^^^
so much dementia, so little time

A thousand years of peace is a thousand years of people saying to each other "yup, yup! You're right"

I need a little problem, a little conflict from time to time. A continuous peaceful world is a boring, unimaginative world.

Very true. The naysayers are quick to discount what the Bible states about historical events: past, present, and future. But, as the old saying goes, you take lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Interestingly, the Bible prophesies that the vast majority of people would reject God and His Word so it comes as no surprise that the majority of the world's population verifies that prophecy. LOL

I thought he already was
keep-calm-and-be-a-good-goyim.png
It Bigots like you that cause reactionaries to sprout out of the woodwork, you know that don't you?

facebook1.jpg

Oh how easily Satan will fool many, wait he already has.

He's the master at deception and mankind is extremely gullible. Not a good combination when you're on the "mankind" end of the spectrum:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 13:15, "For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.'"

2that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles. 3Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation." (2 Peter 3:3)

Forum List

Back