The End is Coming

The prediction of war in the new cities are not new, since Nostradamus mentions them in several quatrains...

The prediction of war in the new cities are not new, since Nostradamus mentions them in several quatrains...

The prediction of Dumitru Duduman that America will burn was a prophecy given to him for the United States and he began giving the warning in the early 80's. Today? His book - Man through the Fire - reads like a road map to where we are right here and right now. When he gave that prophecy there was no sign of any trouble - nothing - he never gave a time line - never mentioned any specific president or any such thing - only that it would happen and now with China moving in on Taiwan - Russia doing drills in the waters off Taiwan with China - we know that the countdown has begun and it could happen at any time. Russia is going to do a nuclear strike on America. It is going to happen.

Just by reading the predictions of the bible and the events now taking place in the world. Better take warning

Can't be too far off but likely not as soon as folks might think. The World Government has to be fully in place and the "man of sin" that "son of perdition" must be revealed first.

Obama is working on that "World Goverment" thing
Take your meds and double the dosage.

Just by reading the predictions of the bible and the events now taking place in the world. Better take warning

I have no idea how much time there will be for the rest of the world but as for America? The judgment is at the door. I truly believe the people on this board will be alive to see America fall and our land invaded by enemy forces. It is way past time for people to prepare themselves and know in their heart they are saved and living for Jesus Christ. Way past time.
The problem with this is that when none of this happens, you and other religious loons refuse to admit you're wrong.

I am not wrong C Clayton Jones. You are in denial and the longer you stay in it - the more likely it is that you'll be one of the "unprepared"...

Interestingly, many within the Christian church have been preaching for decades that America would be blessed if she blessed that little band of people occupying Palestine. Well ... we've been "blessing" them since the late 40s and yet we're on the verge of collapse. So much for THAT particular promise.

Why else do you think I picked the spot for survival I live at now?

Your astral projection abilities? Seriously - you need to forget about re-incarnation - and the cat that had nine lives. You are not a cat - your are not Bart - and you only have one life and then the judgment, Moonglow. That's it.
As for American's and their idea on re-incarnation - interesting how in India everyone believes it is a curse -they come back as trees, plants, cows, a worm, a rabbit, but here in America - everyone was formerly a King, a Queen, a great ruler of some sort......... does anyone ever consider the contradiction there? Ever?!

Can't be too far off but likely not as soon as folks might think. The World Government has to be fully in place and the "man of sin" that "son of perdition" must be revealed first.

no. The age of grace comes to a close very soon- at any moment in fact. The Pretribulation Rapture could happen tonight. The AC can't appear on the world scene until the Church (restrainer) is taken up/away.

no. The age of grace comes to a close very soon- at any moment in fact. The Pretribulation Rapture could happen tonight. The AC can't appear on the world scene until the Church (restrainer) is taken up/away.

Howdy. I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture. I believe that Christians will be present during the Great Tribulation.

Here's a short study I did on that particular subject:

Proverbs 2:21-22,
"21For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
22But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it."

Proverbs 10:29-30,
"29The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
30The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth."

Psalms 37:29,
"29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever."

John 17:15,
"15I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil."

The above verses indicate that the wicked, not the righteous, shall be taken away or removed from earth. Following is a second witness to that fact:

Matthew 13:38-43,
"38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

A very popular pro-rapture passage is found in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17,
"16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Please note that "the dead in Christ shall rise first" when Christ returns at the sound of the "trump of God." Lets address the exact timing when the "dead shall rise" as well as the timing of this "trump of God."

John 6:40,
"40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:44,
"44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:54,
"54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

Note: the dead do not rise until "the last day" at the sound of the trump of God. Now what is the "trump of God?" The 7 trumps are plainly listed in Revelation in chronological order:

Revelation 8:2, "2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."
Revelation 8:7, "7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, ..."
Revelation 8:8, "8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;"
Revelation 8:10, " 10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp ..."
Revelation 8:12, " 12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, ..."
Revelation 9:1, "1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."
Revelation 9:13, "13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,"
Revelation 11:15, "15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

1 Corinthians 15:52 clearly tells us when the dead shall be raised in relation to the trumps of God:

1 Corinthians 15:52,
"52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

So we know that the dead shall be raised on the last day at the sound of the last trump. We know that Jesus Christ doesn't return until after the tribulation of those days at "the last day."

It's the last (7th) and final trump of God that announces Christ's triumphant return. The first 6 trumps announce various phases of tribulation. This is witnessed by the following passage:

Matthew 24:29-31,
"29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Christ clearly returns "after the tribulation of those days."

The Kingdom of God will be right here on earth:

Revelation 21:10,
"And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,"

Matthew 6:10, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."

Psalms 37:29,
"29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever."

do you know what the purpose of the tribulation is Brother?

I believe that the purpose of all tribulations from the time of Adam to the present is to test the faith of them who believe in God/Christ. Job suffered tribulation and became stronger in character as a result. Christ suffered tribulation. The Apostles suffered tribulation. The early church suffered tribulation. The Russian Christians suffered at the hands of the Bolsheviks. Christians in China, Africa, and the Mideast are suffering tribulation as we speak.

Christ says that the tribulation to come will be like the days of Noah. Noah and his family experienced that tribulation but were saved from it.

Context is key. No mention of the Church being around after Rev 3 - The Church is not mentioned again until Rev 22.

Revelation 12 and 13 disagree with you:

Revelation 12:17, "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Revelation 13:7, "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

Forum List

Back