The Emperor wore no clothes is about Trump

I see you have reading comprehension problems also!

You are mentally challenged and I suggest you seek help instead of wasting your time tilting at windmills. (Don't worry! You'll get the reference in high school, if you ever make it that far!)
Admiral, you are too cruel. You have really unleashed hurtful words. I do not know if I will ever recover.

Suck it up and get an education!
I hate to disappoint you Admiral but I have 18 years of formal education; ended with an MBA.
But that was just the beginning of my education. I try and learn everyday.
That is why I am so smart. But you have to be smart to recognize smart.

Evidently that was a lot of time and money wasted.
Another example of stupidity cannot recognize intelligence
Lol! We should all bow down to the greatness of ElmerDudd.

Snouter, has never watched CNN. They include several Trump talking heads to defend and justify Trump. Jeffrey Lorde is one. Educate yourself Snouter you are talking out your rear end with no knowledge

Wow Elmer, if you think CNN (the Clinton Fake News Network) is pro The Donald you are pretty much insane and you therefore get a Tucker laugh and a hope you have no influence on anyone you come in contact with, for their safety.
CNN does not lean Trump but they bring on the Trump spin doctors to expose their ridiculous justifications and arguments.

Snouter, has never watched CNN. They include several Trump talking heads to defend and justify Trump. Jeffrey Lorde is one. Educate yourself Snouter you are talking out your rear end with no knowledge

Wow Elmer, if you think CNN (the Clinton Fake News Network) is pro The Donald you are pretty much insane and you therefore get a Tucker laugh and a hope you have no influence on anyone you come in contact with, for their safety.
CNN does not lean Trump but they bring on the Trump spin doctors to expose their ridiculous justifications and arguments.
Examples? I am sure you have plenty

Admiral, you are too cruel. You have really unleashed hurtful words. I do not know if I will ever recover.

Suck it up and get an education!
I hate to disappoint you Admiral but I have 18 years of formal education; ended with an MBA.
But that was just the beginning of my education. I try and learn everyday.
That is why I am so smart. But you have to be smart to recognize smart.

Evidently that was a lot of time and money wasted.
Another example of stupidity cannot recognize intelligence
Lol! We should all bow down to the greatness of ElmerDudd.
Thank you JBond for offering to bow down to my greatness. Many people bow down to my greatness but I do not want people of your ilk worshiping me.
You do not have the greatness of myself and my followers.

Who bows down to your greatness? This is becoming creepy. Do relatives bow down? Why?
JBond is a gullible idiot. He didn't realize I was being sarcastic about people bowing down and he believes the crap Trump says.
I have swamp land in Florida I would like to sell JBond

Typical...snowflakes having to use children's' books in another 'Hate' drive-by of Trump.

:p

Typical...snowflakes having to use children's' books in another 'Hate' drive-by of Trump.

:p
Us snowflakes are well know for our hate crimes using children's books.

We find children's books are preferable to an AK-47

We do not need a big gun to prove our manhood.

Forum List

Back