The Emperor Has No Tits

Except that a team comprised of men is not a woman's team. Are you that retarded? Don't you think the Olympic Committee will take issue with men competing in women's sports?
Not anymore they don't, but it's still not right regardless.

To be clear, are you saying that the Olympic Committee has signed off on people with penises and testicles, or those who were born with penises and testicles who developed into men before they had them chopped off are allowed to compete in women's classes in the Olympics? Link?

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a man who claims to be a woman has criticized the results as unfair.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Pretty presumptuous of her to think women should be allowed to win any athletic event. She needs to attend counciling to address her naive thoughts.
Stilted language aside I tend to agree that transgendered people should not be allowed in this kinda competition.

Mark your calendar, it's the only time I will agree with you in anyway.
Wait! So you are admitting that men and women are not interchangeable? You're also admitting that men and women are in fact NOT EQUAL.

Astounding

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a man who claims to be a woman has criticized the results as unfair.

‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Pretty presumptuous of her to think women should be allowed to win any athletic event. She needs to attend counciling to address her naive thoughts.
Stilted language aside I tend to agree that transgendered people should not be allowed in this kinda competition.

Wait! So you are admitting that men and women are not interchangeable? You're also admitting that men and women are in fact NOT EQUAL.

Astounding
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

The emperor has no tits??? I beg to differ:

a8b.gif

Astounding
You’re anti science if you think men and women are different and people can’t change sex upon a whim.

Astounding
You’re anti science if you think men and women are different and people can’t change sex upon a whim.
That's a nice stawman, did the other kids help you with it?

Astounding
You denying men can become a woman by claiming so?

Homophobia.

Astounding
You denying men can become a woman by claiming so?

Homophobia.
Wow, yer straw man is getting huge!

Except that a team comprised of men is not a woman's team. Are you that retarded? Don't you think the Olympic Committee will take issue with men competing in women's sports?
Not anymore they don't, but it's still not right regardless.

To be clear, are you saying that the Olympic Committee has signed off on people with penises and testicles, or those who were born with penises and testicles who developed into men before they had them chopped off are allowed to compete in women's classes in the Olympics? Link?
No, just speaking in generalities about society today. Who knows anymore right ??

Women need to REFUSE to compete with men pretending to be women.
Presumably this cyclist knew a transgender was competing and agreed to it, but now is whining because she was beaten.

Presumably this cyclist knew a transgender was competing and agreed to it, but now is whining because she was beaten.
And be labeled by the media as haters and homophobes, be physically attacked while going out to dinner, home vandalized, children threatened etc etc.

And be labeled by the media as haters and homophobes, be physically attacked while going out to dinner, home vandalized, children threatened etc etc.

Good points. But yes, women should tell sports organizers to fuck off letting men compete in their class. Rosa Parks knew fear & stood up to bullshit anyway.

Well if they complain when they lose to a fake man they’ll likely be in for the same treatment so they may as well just get on with it in advance.

Forum List

Back