The effectiveness of the "enhanced" techniques.

actually, he does

If he does, then good on him.
as long as you've been a member here, you should know that already

Indeed, I stand corrected. But it does nothing in the way of addressing the issue I started to discuss in the thread before it was rudely merged with another...That being that the Bush administration authorized the use of torture, not to prevent an imminent attack on the US, but rather to provide false testimony as to an operational link between Al Qaeda and Iraq...A link which never existed...In order to justify the invasion of that benighted country.

If he does, then good on him.

Indeed, I stand corrected. But it does nothing in the way of addressing the issue I started to discuss in the thread before it was rudely merged with another...That being that the Bush administration authorized the use of torture, not to prevent an imminent attack on the US, but rather to provide false testimony as to an operational link between Al Qaeda and Iraq...A link which never existed...In order to justify the invasion of that benighted country.
thats just plain silly

what good would it do to get false testimony when none of it could be used in a court

btw, while there was no evidence of an opperational link between Saddam and Al Qaeda, there was monitary links
Saddam funneled millions to Al Qaeda front companies via the oil for food scandal
they found the documents after the liberation of Iraq

*yawn*

More beating the same dead horse. Fact is, you and your ilk wouldn't be calling it torture if it was some Dem doing it. I guarantee whatever "enhanced techniques" THEY use you'll be swearing on a stack of Bibles is not torture.

Y'all need to move on. You can squeal torture at the top of your lungs from now on and it isn't taking MY eyes off Obama and the CURRENT fucked up administration. It would take a LOT to make Bush look good but damned if your boy and his cronies ain't doing it.

Y'all can't even defend his ass. You've decided to re-live the Bush administration instead.

Losers.

You really don't get it, do you...Worse yet, you don't want to.

To save you the trouble of going back to post #66,

There are a class of people in this nation, like PublicIdiot and his fellow travelers, who believe that black sites, indefinite detention without charge, extra-legal judicial systems and torture are justified in order to keep the Republic safe. It they are right, then the laws need to be changed...treaties abandoned...the nation changed. That change would transform the nation beyond the recognition of its Founding Fathers and, in the process, render the sacrifices of every American who has fought and died to protect those founding principles pointless.

By authorizing the use of torture, the Bush administration embarked on a course never before taken by this country...A course whereby actions which have been prosecuted by this nation as crimes and war crimes are deemed legal. It is only those for whom the end justifies the means...for whom the rule of law is but a quaint, outdated ideal...that find the idea of torture palatable. What they fail or, more likely refuse, to understand is that America cannot be saved by destroying the very foundation upon which it stands...the rule of law. Destroy that foundation, and the Republic soon falls.

Like PublicIdiot and his fellow travelers, ya got no class. And upon reflection, you are an ass.

thats just plain silly

what good would it do to get false testimony when none of it could be used in a court

btw, while there was no evidence of an opperational link between Saddam and Al Qaeda, there was monitary links
Saddam funneled millions to Al Qaeda front companies via the oil for food scandal

It was back fill for the invasion...just establish the link and rely on fear to carry it off. Now, how's about a link to the source of your claim that Iraq funneled funds to Al Qaeda?

thats just plain silly

It was back fill for the invasion...just establish the link and rely on fear to carry it off. Now, how's about a link to the source of your claim that Iraq funneled funds to Al Qaeda?
that was released several years ago
i didnt save the link, nor do i expect it to still be availavle
and it was mostly ignored(big surprise) by the MSM
you can continue to believe there were no links if that helps you in your delusional "hate bush" attitude
but it will also show you are unwilling to believe the truth

This should be taken up in investigative form by the Congress and Senate. When the criminality has been established, then charges should be brought.

That's the flaw in your logic, there was no crime committed. Unless you have a specific charge?

thats just plain silly

you can continue to believe there were no links if that helps you in your delusional "hate bush" attitude

Yeah......we didn't save the documents, and they are no longer available, but we know that we're right because the MSM keeps ignoring the GOP.

Keep talking Dive Chum.........hell......now I'm just gonna call you Dive Sushi.

Yeah......we didn't save the documents, and they are no longer available, but we know that we're right because the MSM keeps ignoring the GOP.

Keep talking Dive Chum.........hell......now I'm just gonna call you Dive Sushi.
fuck off asswipe
the day you get your head out of the democrats ass will be a new day

I'm an independent ya dumb cock smoking asshole.

How do you keep missing that Dive Can't Sushi?
lolcoffee.gif

yeah, sure you are
LOL

btw, i dont eat raw fish

I didn't say you eat it dipshit.......I said you ARE it. You're dumber than a bag of hammers, and diving like you do, with your limited intelligence would turn you into fish food.

Reading comprehension much Dive Can't Sushi?

I didn't say you eat it dipshit.......I said you ARE it. You're dumber than a bag of hammers, and diving like you do, with your limited intelligence would turn you into fish food.

Reading comprehension much Dive Can't Sushi?
and you are a fucking childish moron
grow the fuck up asshole

Listen Dive Can't Sushi.......if I'm a "democrat", then why the fuck is it that over half of my enlistment I voted Republican?

Shit.......I even voted for that dirtbag chimp Butt Boy Bush Jr. the first time. After seeing the shambles that he made of this country after the war?

Anyone but.

Listen Dive Can't Sushi.......if I'm a "democrat", then why the fuck is it that over half of my enlistment I voted Republican?

Shit.......I even voted for that dirtbag chimp Butt Boy Bush Jr. the first time. After seeing the shambles that he made of this country after the war?

Anyone but.
yeah, sure, everyone believes that you ever voted for the GOP
LOL
sorry, but i doubt anyone with a functioning brain would believe you

and still, seek out professional help for your anger issues and your ABDS

Might wanna think again then asshole..........all my ballots were done absentee, and I filled 'em all out.

All ya have to do is go find the Navy absentee ballots and look for mine. Shit.......reviews are done all the time.

By the way penis puffer........don't really think that I'm the one with anger issues Dive Can't Sushi.

Might wanna think again then asshole..........all my ballots were done absentee, and I filled 'em all out.

All ya have to do is go find the Navy absentee ballots and look for mine. Shit.......reviews are done all the time.

By the way penis puffer........don't really think that I'm the one with anger issues Dive Can't Sushi.
uh, the actual ballot, doesnt have your name on it

and yes, you DO have the anger issues

And, you know this how Dive Chum Sushi? Have you taken all of my postings to a registered psychotherapist? If so, that's a violation of privacy, and I'll sue.

Otherwise, it proves you're full of shit.

And, you know this how Dive Chum Sushi? Have you taken all of my postings to a registered psychotherapist? If so, that's a violation of privacy, and I'll sue.

LOL
you need help

btw, go ahead and sue
LOL

LOL
you need help

btw, go ahead and sue
LOL

So, who's the doctor, where are they at, and did you remember to use my full name?

Otherwise, this means that YOU'RE full of shit, or just so full of yourself that you think you are better than everyone else, even though you're a coward who knows nothing of the military because you were too scared to serve.

Nice Try Dive Can't Sushi.

Forum List

Back