"The economy is contracting"

Still, the weakness may be because of one-time factors. Government spending cuts and slower inventory growth subtracted a total of 2.6 percentage points from growth.

This is basically the result of austerity.

We have a consumer based economy and the government is the biggest consumer.

I don't really see what the problem is for conservatives.

This is the RESULT they want.

Shocking GDP drop during the normally rising Holiday Shopping Season, Federal Reserve Quantitative Easing & Presidential Election Spending. This is a huge economic problem.

Still, the weakness may be because of one-time factors. Government spending cuts and slower inventory growth subtracted a total of 2.6 percentage points from growth.

Austerity would cause prices & treasuries yields to fall. The opposite is happening. Prices are climbing & U.S. Treasury yields rose to a nine-month high on Wednesday as a break above 2 percent in 10-year yields.

Austerity would cause prices & treasuries yields to fall. The opposite is happening. Prices are climbing & U.S. Treasury yields rose to a nine-month high on Wednesday as a break above 2 percent in 10-year yields.

Well no.

But if that's what you want to believe.

I am sure since this was predicted to happen that everyone has already taken steps to limit how much you will be affected by it.

forwarned is forearmed as they say.

Of course it was.

This is kind of what Conservatives want to happen. And they want this to cascade. Hence congressional gridlock.

Do you clowns REALLY want to compare Obamaconomy....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

532.gif

I am sure since this was predicted to happen that everyone has already taken steps to limit how much you will be affected by it.

Of course it was.

This is kind of what Conservatives want to happen. And they want this to cascade. Hence congressional gridlock.

I believe this is what our so-called leaders on both sides want to happen, but that wasn't my point.

Your ready to weather another economic tough time right?

Of course it was.

I believe this is what our so-called leaders on both sides want to happen, but that wasn't my point.

Well no. This is what Tea Party/Koch Brothers Republicans want to happen.

Your ready to weather another economic tough time right?

:confused:

Last edited:
I don't know about the fly over states but the San Francsico Bay Area has recovered and is beginning to boom. Home values have risen over 5% during the last five months and sales of existing homes are hot - homes are selling in days instead of months and getting multiple offers; employment is up from the City south to Silicon Valley and even the Herring have returned to SF Bay.

The picture in the Bay Area remained brighter, however, with the three lowest rates in the state. Unemployment in San Francisco dropped to 6.5 percent in December, the lowest since 2008, while San Mateo County dropped to 6.2 percent and Marin County to 5.5 percent. Alameda and Contra Costa counties also saw more improvement, down to 8.2 percent in December.

In terms of job creation in 2012, the Bay Area continued to lead the way, gaining 91,400 jobs during the year, a 2.9 percent increase, more than double the national rate. Even the East Bay joined the recovery with an increase of 21,400 jobs, or 2.3 percent, noted Levy.

Read more: Bay Area job numbers brighter - SFGate

If McCain or Romney were President and these same conditions existed, LibTards would be calling for Impeachment, and rightly so.

This isn't a Sports Program where you mindlessly cheer for "your team". I got news for you, The Bankers OWN both "teams" and don't care at all what you think, feel or want.

It's time for Liberals and Conservatives alike to put Country and The Constitution before Party. And I'm not talking about that fake "bi-partisan bullshit where both Parties agree to hold hands and fuck the American Populace.

This is what Obama and his democrat facists want the country to look like

images

images

images

images

And before you ask thats a american city....Thats Detroit....Tell me how well did progressive rule did them? Thats the future of this nation if we let idiot progressives have their way.

Sallow I am just saying if one believes there is a chance that the economy will take a nosedive, even a slim chance, they have a duty to themselves and their family to take steps to prepare. It is just the responsible thing to do.

I can disagree with you about who wants the economy to go south, your opinion is yours and your entitled to it, even if it's wrong. (hey the even if its wrong part isn't serious,:) its just to poke you a bit)

Forum List

Back