The Economy Continues To Go Great Under Biden

If they are withdrawing from their retirement accounts, why are they charging on cards?

If they are doing it backwards by first charging it on cards, then withdrawing from their retirement accounts to pay off the card, then that's on the IDIOT doing it that way.
You stupid moron, they can't afford Biden's prices so they have to charge money on their charge cards AND withdraw money from their retirement accounts in order to survive. That is the Biden economy and why 70% of Americans have been saying for over two years now that the country is headed in the wrong direction.

The Buck Stops Here.

Did trump sign it?
Did trump have to sign it?
Who forced trump to sign it?

Nothing is EVER the fault of djt.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt
So, you're admitting that Democrats are the ones who sent him the legislation?

“Reported having difficulty…l

That’s not a metric

How many loans are in default?

THAT is a metric

In 2022 that number was 2.5%
In 2021 it was over 5%
In 2020 it was 7%

Ohhh
You dumb fuck. The percentage went down because Biden suspended student loan payments. You can't be in default if the government suspended your payments.

You dumb fuck. The percentage went down because Biden suspended student loan payments. You can't be in default if the government suspended your payments.
You also can't be financially stressed over payments you ain't making...

Jackass

You also can't be financially stressed over payments you ain't making...

Jackass
But the economy is going great now so you can afford to make your student loan payments. No more financial stress because everything's just going so rosy. Or, are you saying that Biden & Co are lying about that?

But the economy is going great now so you can afford to make your student loan payments. No more financial stress because everything's just going so rosy. Or, are you saying that Biden & Co are lying about that?
I’m saying that you are talking in circles

You stupid moron, they can't afford Biden's prices so they have to charge money on their charge cards AND withdraw money from their retirement accounts in order to survive. That is the Biden economy and why 70% of Americans have been saying for over two years now that the country is headed in the wrong direction.
I'm DONE with the 'moron' talk.
You can choose to keep doing it, but I admit it is a poor character trait, so I'm choosing to stop.

So, If someone was functioning great under trump, then with this inflation, they would of course be spending more, but how much more.
The high number seems to be 20% in 3 years.
Math says if one was spending $6,000 per month, then that number is now $7,200.
That's if one was living paycheck to paycheck when trump left office.
So that means that one must 'find' $1,200 to get back to the same paycheck to paycheck level.

That stated, one could take $1,200 per month from their retirement (you claimed they had a retirement plan) and therefore NOT have to charge on the credit card.

I'm being mathematical and logical here, so if you want to attack the message, just bring some data.

I’m saying that you are talking in circles
Yes, the circles always come back to Americans' lives suck under Biden, which is why he has had high disapproval numbers and 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction.

You can choose to keep doing it, but I admit it is a poor character trait, so I'm choosing to stop.

So, If someone was functioning great under trump, then with this inflation, they would of course be spending more, but how much more.
The high number seems to be 20% in 3 years.
Math says if one was spending $6,000 per month, then that number is now $7,200.
That's if one was living paycheck to paycheck when trump left office.
So that means that one must 'find' $1,200 to get back to the same paycheck to paycheck level.

That stated, one could take $1,200 per month from their retirement (you claimed they had a retirement plan) and therefore NOT have to charge on the credit card.

I'm being mathematical and logical here, so if you want to attack the message, just bring some data.
Hey, we have something in common.

Yes, the circles always come back to Americans' lives suck under Biden, which is why he has had high disapproval numbers and 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction.
The “circles” are you trying to change reality in the face of… facts

The “circles” are you trying to change reality in the face of… facts
The facts are this:

Biden has high disapproval numbers and 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction.

Evictions are at a high. Foreclosures are at a high. Auto loan defaults are at a high. Credit card debt is at a high. Withdraws from retirement accounts are at a high.

Those are the facts. Are you a fact denier?

Forum List

Back