Biden regime sets another appalling record. 50,000 illegal Chinese, 60,000 illegal Russian flood the US.

This regime is the biggest disaster in the history of this country. The damage he has done will last for decades.

At what point to the People just take matters into our own hands? I can't imagine living in Texas and being OK with this. I'd call all my neighbors, the local VA, any and everyone and just stop it

Yet, GOP care just as little. The border is an easy layup for the GOP but ther donors prefer the cheap labor too so GOP remain largely silent and docile. Americas security isn't important as they view themselves as the elite who won't have to personally deal with such problems.

Yet, GOP care just as little. The border is an easy layup for the GOP but ther donors prefer the cheap labor too so GOP remain largely silent and docile. Americas security isn't important as they view themselves as the elite who won't have to personally deal with such problems.

I’ve worked many decades in business. Never once have I heard a single soul say “i can’t wait to hire illegals”? The hiring process is so stringent, two ID’s, credit check, SS#, pictures, references checked, even a medical check with a Chest XRAY one time.

I’ve never seen an illegal. Not one obvious. Not one working PROD assembly lines. I don’t get it?

Last edited:
currently _$2T over budget every year. Who can pay to find and round up 40 million (counting the previous) and fly them out? Train cars like NAZI used! WTH can be done?
What can be done? Prevent them from entering your countrynthat can be done. A wall and more honest reasons. The aren't leaving due to government abuse or climate change, they are leaving to work.

currently $2T over budget every year. Who can pay to find and round up 40 million (counting the previous) and fly them out? Train cars like NAZI used! WTH can be done?
It will take years, lets say 8 to start.
Now ICE is getting paid to welcome illegals, not to mention the costs to fly them around and put them up in 5-star hotels.
IMHO its cheaper to deport them than to keep letting them in.

currently _$2T over budget every year. Who can pay to find and round up 40 million (counting the previous) and fly them out? Train cars like NAZI used! WTH can be done?
Immediately, tell Americans to arm themselves. Then stop all aid. No food, medical care, housing, tents, no work permits. Pass emergency ordinances. Any business hiring a migrant loses that business. Anyone caught housing a migrant loses their home. Civil forfeiture laws will do quite nicely. Millions of them will leave on their own.

Next, use active duty military to oppose the cartels and gain control of the borders. It will be a war. Yes it will. But one that needs to be fought.

After that, it's a mop up. Like Eisenhower did in Operation Wetback.

It will take years, lets say 8 to start.
Now ICE is getting paid to welcome illegals, not to mention the costs to fly them around and put them up in 5-star hotels.
IMHO its cheaper to deport them than to keep letting them in.
Cheapest way would be not let them in.

Forum List

Back