The Economist cover from 2012....

Me neither, but you got me curious so I looked at a video that 'decoded' this illustration... and the person who did the video said that the guy on the left is former CIA director General David Petraeus, who reportedly had an extra-marital affair..... and the other guy is said to be Silvio Berlusconi, the former Italian Prime Minister who was involved with a bunch of sex scandals and other controversies throughout his term in office. So that makes sense, them falling in the 'lust pit.' Not sure about the Reagan-looking guy, but he looks familiar. Yep, I agree it is quite the cartoon, I find things like this interesting..... It reminds me of all the eerie seemingly prophetic stuff in popular culture about "the last US president", but that's a topic for another thread.
Now I just need to know who the Reagan-looking guy with the flat top is! :102:

He does look familiar..Grrr!

Kennedy and Eisenhower did.

I like both those presidents, and Truman, too.

All of them were before my time, but despite his faults, I like Kennedy too, and thankfully his words in that speech I mentioned live on.

All of them were before my time, but despite his faults, I like Kennedy too, and thankfully his words in that speech I mentioned live on.
Kennedy may have been a sexual predator, but when it came to representing Americans and the people under him, he did the right things.

Yeah those thousands of dead Gazans is a conspiracy theory.

You are one fucked up individual.
They are dead because Hamas placed them in harms way. Murder has a definition. They were not murdered. Don't be dense. Or a useful idiot

Forum List

Back