If You Are Still Getting The mRNA Shots You May Be Dying Already

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've seen evidence that everyone who got COVID-19 vaccines is sooner or later going to die.
It's irreversible.

Now the evidence is mounting that our worst fears may be true.

My sister got the shots in 2020 and she had a stroke, a heart-attack....and she was in a coma for several days.

378139~1.JPG

Fast-forward to the 5 min mark and they start discussing what they're discovering.

Well, we’re ALL dying.

But I got all the shots and boosters and haven’t had a single reaction of any kind
I find myself wondering if the COVID plague, the shots and booster shots were designed to kill off enough people so that Global Warming would no longer be a problem.

Well, we’re ALL dying.

But I got all the shots and boosters and haven’t had a single reaction of any kind
For fuck's sake , how many times do you need to be told that percentages is the game , but , regardless, you have knocked years off your life depending how many Killer Shots you had .
The research results are 100% clear on this matter , not that Deniers and Gullibles will understand , let alone accept .

I've seen evidence that everyone who got COVID-19 vaccines is sooner or later going to die.
It's irreversible.

Now the evidence is mounting that our worst fears may be true.

My sister got the shots in 2020 and she had a stroke, a heart-attack....and she was in a coma for several days.

View attachment 852416

Fast-forward to the 5 min mark and they start discussing what they're discovering.

Just to keep things in perspective, we are all going to die. Death is the natural result/conclusion of life.

But I get your point, the shots are bioweapons. The herd was stampeded with fear by Fauci and MSM, and the rest is history.

It's irreversible.
Ok, first of all, of course everyone who got the vaccine is going to die sooner or later.

So is everyone who didn’t get it.

Literally every person on earth is going to die sooner or later.

Second, what “evidence” have you seen? You’re not an authority on anything. You’re just some random dude who posts crackpot conspiracy theories online.

Forum List

Back