The earth only has a 3 month supply of food if production stops humanity has nothing to eat in 90 days

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

And of course there are so many who think this is a joke, they have no idea how severely the food supply has been purposely broken just to cause the chaos we are about to enter.

The sheep are to far gone to understand what is behind htis and why. The threat on humanity is real sheep and if you do not wake up and join the fight you morons will be left behind.

Any expert that isn’t a leftist bs idiot will tell you these are the facts and this is what happens.

4D10CD61-0E4B-48D2-A296-656823512EDE.jpeg

And of course there are so many who think this is a joke, they have no idea how severely the food supply has been purposely broken just to cause the chaos we are about to enter.

The sheep are to far gone to understand what is behind htis and why. The threat on humanity is real sheep and if you do not wake up and join the fight you morons will be left behind.

Any expert that isn’t a leftist bs idiot will tell you these are the facts and this is what happens.

View attachment 629024
277365606_10220324402484754_6956410539604654924_n.jpg

Glad I have plenty of guns, ammo, and fishing equipment.
That will get you through short term but that will even dry-up by and by. The whitetail deer and wild turkey was hunted almost to extinction in Virginia during the depression years.

Huge dents were also made in the squirrel and rabbit populations to the point people were eating possums and coons when they took them for their hides.

That will get you through short term but that will even dry-up by and by. The whitetail deer and wild turkey was hunted almost to extinction in Virginia during the depression years.

Huge dents were also made in the squirrel and rabbit populations to the point people were eating possums and coons when they took them for their hides.
I'll eat Chitlins if I have to. :laugh:

I always have between 15,000 & 45,000 bushel of Corn, Wheat & Soybeans in the grain bins. I can easily outlast the coming 4 year nuclear winter.

View attachment 629024
Great news sources. Not.

Humans have always been on the edge of not having food because of wars.. But all you can do is say "leftist", when you are starving stay away from all leftist that have food.

Underneath the bridge, tarp has sprung a leak
And the animals I've trapped have all become my pets
And I'm living off of grass and the drippings from the ceiling
It's okay to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings

Haha and look just saw this one too.

CNN lmfao.

Underneath the bridge, tarp has sprung a leak
And the animals I've trapped have all become my pets
And I'm living off of grass and the drippings from the ceiling
It's okay to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings

When best-laid plans have fallen to waste

and frustration abounds in their former place,