Zone1 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

H2555 - ḥāmās - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (kjv) - Blue Letter Bible

Concordance Results Shown Using the KJV. Strong's Number H2555 matches the Hebrew חָמָס ( ḥāmās ), which occurs 60 times in 59 verses in the WLC Hebrew. Page 1 / 2 (Gen 6:11-Oba 1:10) Tools. Gen 6:11. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. H2555.

Transliteration
ḥāmās
Pronunciation
khaw-mawce'

OK

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search.cfm#srchBible

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

H2555 - ḥāmās - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (kjv) - Blue Letter Bible

Concordance Results Shown Using the KJV. Strong's Number H2555 matches the Hebrew חָמָס ( ḥāmās ), which occurs 60 times in 59 verses in the WLC Hebrew. Page 1 / 2 (Gen 6:11-Oba 1:10) Tools. Gen 6:11. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. H2555.

Transliteration
ḥāmās
Pronunciation
khaw-mawce'

OK

Blue Letter Bible Search
How could the earth be corrupt before God--God created the earth prior to any life on it-What made it corrupt?

only those living in the desert who impersonate the heavens and write phony books they demand everyone must live by.

It would be better understood as the earth was corrupt before the face of God. Or as God looks down upon the earth it was corrupt.
Men corrupted the earth by listening to satans lie in the garden of Eden. And like a domino effect all kinds of different sins grew and corrupted Gods earth. His kingdom will fix it all.

Every kingdom on earth is corrupt to the core.

that's a stretch not to include every church, congregation on planet earth as being one in the same of corruption and selfishness. those that are in charge who manage their affairs.

Yes they did an evil act- Jesus said-return evil for evil to no one, yet every mortal govt throws Jesus away and returns evil. -- Vengeance is mine said the Lord. but for self and pride evil is returned for evil by all in darkness.
Did you know God expect government to administer JUSTICE on the earth?

You're calling JUSTICE "vengeance.". War is sometimes an obligation. The aggressor sets the rules.

that's a stretch not to include every church, congregation on planet earth as being one in the same of corruption and selfishness. those that are in charge who manage their affairs.
99% of all religion is false and corrupted, includes 99% claiming to be christian-1Cor 1:10--unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division= 1 single named religion.

There is a distinction from corrupt and imperfect. There are corrupt and evil churches and religions. Also, atheists are corrupt and evil as well. There is a saying in our Church, the Church is perfect but the people in it aren't. This is true. But, there are churches and religions that attempt to be good people and do the right things. They are imperfect people. Just as there are good atheists and good religious people of all faiths, but imperfect. I'd say you are corrupt and imperfect.

I'd say you are corrupt and imperfect.

well you would be wrong, our religion the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - has as its sole purpose to not be sinners, doing that yourself not praying for some else to do it for you ...

abandoned by the desert religions with their false 10 commandments and impersonations of the heavens, they are doomed to parish and the sooner the better.

well you would be wrong, our religion the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - has as its sole purpose to not be sinners, doing that yourself not praying for some else to do it for you ...

abandoned by the desert religions with their false 10 commandments and impersonations of the heavens, they are doomed to parish and the sooner the better.
The only thing that will parish are the doctrines and commandments of men mingled with scripture like you do. Sad, very sad. Denying the Holy Ghost. Very sad. I pray for you.

The only thing that will parish are the doctrines and commandments of men mingled with scripture like you do. Sad, very sad. Denying the Holy Ghost. Very sad. I pray for you.

:iyfyus.jpg:

the religion of antiquity is spoken not read - there is not one page of any of the desert documents that are not covered w/ forgeries and fallacies ... c-bear. good luck.

Very good. Hamas in Hebrew means Violence Now it makes much more sense if each of you read a very short book in the Hebrew Scriptures called Obadiah( Oh bad die ah) Just my take on it... Regardless it talks about two brothers Esau and Jacob and how Esau or his descendants treat their brother Jacob with Hamas or violence and the fate that awaits the one who dishes out Hamas or violence to his brother and where he dwells. There is always a three part process to prophecy so one can conjecture on the outcome. I will not be commenting just passing this along. Good reading to each of you shalom.

Forum List

Back