The dumb have out smarted the intelligent in the USA

How dumb as a box of rocks do you have to be?

This is how and why you lost the last election!

Perpetual...

View attachment 161207

The OP is clear proof that liberals do not live in reality and have no clue. In REALITY, the dumb do not outsmart anyone. The dumb cry and piss and moan continually and never accomplish anything.
Dumb is dumb and intelligent ist intelligent.
The dumb are easily led, the intelligent are individual thinkers; tougher to lead
The dumb were coned and led by the lies of Trump.
You should run for office.

nah, there's just more dumbasses on the planet - majority rules.

So what are OP’s academic credentials?
I have a master's degree but that does not mean I am intelligent. But I am dam smart.

Masters degree in...?
business

Fair enough. I’ve noticed the most vocal anti-Trump people on Facebook generally have degrees in crap like sociology. I have a J.D., and I fully support Trump.

never try and convince people you're smart then tell them you support Trump - they''ll automatically know youre an idiot.

I have a master's degree but that does not mean I am intelligent. But I am dam smart.

Masters degree in...?
business

Fair enough. I’ve noticed the most vocal anti-Trump people on Facebook generally have degrees in crap like sociology. I have a J.D., and I fully support Trump.
I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine. I am a fiscal conservative.
He has the qualites of a despot, not the leader of the free world.
Why do you like him?

Masters degree in...?
business

I take issue with Trump's narcicisstic, self indulging personality that results in lack of a moral compass, making him unqualified to lead. I find his politics are driven by his need for self-aggrandizing, not conservative doctrine. I am a fiscal conservative.
He has the qualites of a despot, not the leader of the free world.
Why do you like him?

Because I agree with him on illegal immigration, NAFTA, TPP, etc. Also, I view Hillary as far, far worse. Also, Democrats are racist against Asians under affirmative action.

Masters degree in...?
business

never try and convince people you're smart then tell them you support Trump - they''ll automatically know youre an idiot.
That shore makes thangs simple fer ya dont it? All us Trump supporters are idiots and y'all Liberals is geenuses. I guess it heps you sleep at night huh?

The dumb of our nation have elected President Trump. The politics and values of the dumb are driving our nation through the leadership of Trump.
No one exemplifies the politics and morals of the dumb more than Judge Roy Moore.
The intelligent can learn from the dumb without becoming the dumb.

Very true. The dumb are the religious rural folks and this is reality in nearly every country on earth.

Weird how the dumb can't accept gays, trans or people different then them..Why? Because they're tribal and hold 2,000 year old religious beliefs above human rights.

The dumb don't value education, science or even infrastructure! The dumb would whether work for their masters then live in a country of human rights, education and betterment.

The dumb of our nation have elected President Trump. The politics and values of the dumb are driving our nation through the leadership of Trump.
No one exemplifies the politics and morals of the dumb more than Judge Roy Moore.
The intelligent can learn from the dumb without becoming the dumb.
You believe you're intelligent?

What a hoot!

Perpetual...

View attachment 161207

The OP is clear proof that liberals do not live in reality and have no clue. In REALITY, the dumb do not outsmart anyone. The dumb cry and piss and moan continually and never accomplish anything.

You forgot they set their hair on fire and howl at the moon...they are dingbats.

Forum List

Back