The dumb have out smarted the intelligent in the USA

The dumb of our nation have elected President Trump. The politics and values of the dumb are driving our nation through the leadership of Trump.
No one exemplifies the politics and morals of the dumb more than Judge Roy Moore.
The intelligent can learn from the dumb without becoming the dumb.

What specifically qualifies one as “dumb” in your eyes? Whatsa criteria ?
They believe that Trump will bring back the economy of the 1960's. An economy flush with manufacturing jobs. They think that the biggest reason many old white men are unemployed or under employed is because of illegal immigrants, Muslims and the US is giving too much priority to women and racial minorities.
Someone who believes Trump cares about them. Trump cares about one thing; himself.
A person who believes the above is dumb.

They are kind of right. There was one guy, can’t think of who, maybe you can. Anyway, he said jobs like that are gone and are never coming back. I agree. Automation is coming and aside from driving a shovel for $8.50 an hour are gone. Old White dudes need to stop complaining and just learn a new job. There are also plenty of entry level jobs that pay good to be had. Where I used to work is a good excample.

The dumb of our nation have elected President Trump. The politics and values of the dumb are driving our nation through the leadership of Trump.
No one exemplifies the politics and morals of the dumb more than Judge Roy Moore.

true

roy-moore-cartoon-moore.jpg

My 401K never looked better. My job security looks great and we have a President who is deeply concerned with national security. Life is good if you care about the economy, retirement savings, jobs and a strong military. If you don't care about those things, then I guess you start threads on anonymous forums on how the opposing side is stupid.
My investment portfolio has increased substantially. I own my own business and it has done well under the past 3 Presidents. If you feel our security is better under Trump you are not paying attention. Trump's bombastic style with North Korea is very high risk.
If you are glad the USA, the leader of the free world, is abdicating it's position in the world you should be happy. If you are a woman or racial minority you should be concerned our President's view of you. If you are an old white guy believing the BS Trump tells you, you are stupid.
Take a look how health care changes and the tax plan affect you. My corporation and personal taxes will see great savings as our deficit increases substantially.
I look at the affects on our country and other people, not just me.
I feel you are a selfish SOB.

Peddling tired old liberal talking points and the playing race card will get you no where. Did you not pay attention during the 2016 election? You're the selfish SOB.

My 401K never looked better. My job security looks great and we have a President who is deeply concerned with national security. Life is good if you care about the economy, retirement savings, jobs and a strong military. If you don't care about those things, then I guess you start threads on anonymous forums on how the opposing side is stupid.
My investment portfolio has increased substantially. I own my own business and it has done well under the past 3 Presidents. If you feel our security is better under Trump you are not paying attention. Trump's bombastic style with North Korea is very high risk.
If you are glad the USA, the leader of the free world, is abdicating it's position in the world you should be happy. If you are a woman or racial minority you should be concerned our President's view of you. If you are an old white guy believing the BS Trump tells you, you are stupid.
Take a look how health care changes and the tax plan affect you. My corporation and personal taxes will see great savings as our deficit increases substantially.
I look at the affects on our country and other people, not just me.
I feel you are a selfish SOB.

Peddling tired old liberal talking points and the playing race card will get you no where. Did you not pay attention during the 2016 election? You're the selfish SOB.
You are peddling the same old right wing whacko talking points saying the truth is fake news and old liberal talking points.
You can only deny the truth so long with that BS line of thinking.

The intelligent ones have been outsmarting the dumb ones for most of the past 200 years. There have always been vastly more dumb ones than smart ones.

My theory is that the reason why this is happening is that T.V. (cable) programming is SO lousy that news stations are more entertaining than almost everything else on T.V. It used to be that the dumb didn't watch the news, didn't care about politics and didn't participate in the primaries. They may have tended to vote in the elections, but that was after the smart ones had selected reasonable candidates in the primaries.

While I think that Clinton still would have been the Democratic candidate, had it not been for the dumb most likely John Kasich would have been the Republican candidate - and would have won.

Hey man, that’s an astute observation.
Kaisich was my favorite candidate

Even though I'm extremely liberal, I would have probably voted for Kaisich. There's a lot I like about him, and a lot I don't like about Clinton.

It's strange that I spent so much time defending Clinton. That's because the accusation made against her were so incredibly bizarre and blatantly false that they insulted my intelligence. There were plenty of good reasons to criticize Clinton (and Obama), but when all I hear about is Benghazi, emails, child slavery rings in a pizza parlor and Obama being born in Kenya, I have to think "These people are taking me for an idiot!...Fuck them!"

The intelligent ones have been outsmarting the dumb ones for most of the past 200 years. There have always been vastly more dumb ones than smart ones.

My theory is that the reason why this is happening is that T.V. (cable) programming is SO lousy that news stations are more entertaining than almost everything else on T.V. It used to be that the dumb didn't watch the news, didn't care about politics and didn't participate in the primaries. They may have tended to vote in the elections, but that was after the smart ones had selected reasonable candidates in the primaries.

While I think that Clinton still would have been the Democratic candidate, had it not been for the dumb most likely John Kasich would have been the Republican candidate - and would have won.

Hey man, that’s an astute observation.
Kaisich was my favorite candidate

Even though I'm extremely liberal, I would have probably voted for Kaisich. There's a lot I like about him, and a lot I don't like about Clinton.

It's strange that I spent so much time defending Clinton. That's because the accusation made against her were so incredibly bizarre and blatantly false that they insulted my intelligence. There were plenty of good reasons to criticize Clinton (and Obama), but when all I hear about is Benghazi, emails, child slavery rings in a pizza parlor and Obama being born in Kenya, I have to think "These people are taking me for an idiot!...Fuck them!"

Well, you would have had Clinton without all the baggage. Not unreasonable at all.

Forum List

Back