The Duggars opposed same sex marriage, so they had to be destroyed

The gay Mafia is destroying the careers and lives of anyone who speaks out to oppose same-sex marriage, or refuses to participate in a same-sex wedding.

Soon, it will be illegal in the United States to criticize homosexuality. This has already happened in Great Britain and Canada. Even preachers in church have been arrested for criticizing homosexuality.

With this new fascist regime in place, the liberals will add more and more to their list of what Americans are allowed to say. This has already happened in America's universities, where "hurtful" remarks can result in serious punishment.

I saw this coming in law school when the Constitution professor mentioned hate speech. If a Constitution professor doesn't defend the First Amendment, then who will.

Our young men and women are in the Middle East, defending our freedoms.

But more and more, it is obvious that the real enemies of freedom are right here in the United States, and they cannot be defeated with military force.

What it takes is that all of us who love freedom must unite against the new fascism and must destroy it.

We have limited time, so we must begin today.

No, what people are tired of are you conservative ass holes going before the public....ie Dennis Hastel....hating on gays, hating on anybody that isn't red white and puke......when you yourself is just as dirty, just as gay, as those you appose!!

Red , White and Puke? Sounds like someone who hates their country.

The Duggars?
This is that TV family that was found to be living by the old adage "incest is best"? The one where the entire male population is headed for jail for diddling their little sisters in their sleep? And you're sitting here suggesting it's all set up by a "Gay Mafia"???

:uhh:

Go to the yellow pages and look under P for "Psychiatrists". Call ALL of them and make appointments. Tell them you have a self-delusion problem.

First of all incest – which is defined as having intercourse with certain relatives - was not involved. Second, the whole male part of the family was not involved, just then 15-year old Josh. You make it sound that Josh had repeated sex with his sisters and nothing could be further from the truth. It appears from the evidence that Josh touched his sisters personal garments (panties) and on several occasions touched them underneath their clothes (there was no elaboration) but there was nothing said about penetration. Whatever Josh did, this sisters slept through it.

I'm not excusing Josh's conduct but don't make it more than what it is.

Yes, the incident, the subject of a sealed juvenile record was improperly accessed by a lesbian and illegally given to a magazine.
The lesbian should lose her retirement and go to prison.

Prison??
:lol: What the fuck for?

Should she be shot in the face too? You know, like pot smokers?

And btw what the fuck does her sexual orientation have to do with anything?
What the fuck difference does it make, what particular religion the family adheres to?

Yes, the incident, the subject of a sealed juvenile record was improperly accessed by a lesbian and illegally given to a magazine.

Prison??

What the fuck difference does it make, what particular religion the family adheres to?
That's so they can play the Hypocrisy card.
It makes them feel better about their own lack of morals

The Duggars?
This is that TV family that was found to be living by the old adage "incest is best"? The one where the entire male population is headed for jail for diddling their little sisters in their sleep? And you're sitting here suggesting it's all set up by a "Gay Mafia"???

:uhh:

Go to the yellow pages and look under P for "Psychiatrists". Call ALL of them and make appointments. Tell them you have a self-delusion problem.

First of all incest – which is defined as having intercourse with certain relatives - was not involved. Second, the whole male part of the family was not involved, just then 15-year old Josh. You make it sound that Josh had repeated sex with his sisters and nothing could be further from the truth. It appears from the evidence that Josh touched his sisters personal garments (panties) and on several occasions touched them underneath their clothes (there was no elaboration) but there was nothing said about penetration. Whatever Josh did, this sisters slept through it.

I'm not excusing Josh's conduct but don't make it more than what it is.
A horny adolescent touched a girls undergarments. oooOO call the presses. Next he'll be spotted perusing National Geographic.

Well, the Duggars (sp?) are not political figures; they are a carnival act on a reality show.
Harvey Milk was a political figure.

As for "outrage", one of the stories is weeks old and the other is 30+ years ago. There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around. However, claiming that somehow the "gay mafia" is responsible for the Duggar's downfall is like suggesting the victims of the catholic priests in the Church are somehow forgotten because the media is focused on Denny Hastert's payment of hush money. The two are in no way related.

All of the Duggars are accused of molesting girls or just Josh Duggar? Because as you ALREADY KNOW, Josh Duggar headed up the pro-traditional family outfit in DC which is opposed to gay marriage.
Actually, I didn't know that.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence timed precisely while the US Supreme Court is deliberating the gay marriage's final outcome on whether or not it must be imposed upon the states without their consent. So it was a political hit. Welcome to reality.
So, let me see if I can follow your "logic".
  • Supreme court is debating gay marriage.
  • To sway the court, in your mind, it is revealed that one of the duggars felt up his sisters several years ago.
  • The pervert happens to head a "pro-traditional family outfit" in DC
How is outing a pervert getting you from A-B?

[

Keep lying. Meanwhile your credibility is in the toilet. Cherry on top is your excusing Milk's sodomizing boys because it was 30+ years ago. Do you have Harvey Milk stamps in your purse?

You're the conspircay whackjob here; not me loser. And I'm not excusing what Milk may have done or not (I'm not familiar enough with him or the incident); I'm simply stating that it's 30 years old and nobody is talking about it because it has no relevance to anything happening today.

The gay Mafia is destroying the careers and lives of anyone who speaks out to oppose same-sex marriage, or refuses to participate in a same-sex wedding.

Soon, it will be illegal in the United States to criticize homosexuality. This has already happened in Great Britain and Canada. Even preachers in church have been arrested for criticizing homosexuality.

With this new fascist regime in place, the liberals will add more and more to their list of what Americans are allowed to say. This has already happened in America's universities, where "hurtful" remarks can result in serious punishment.

I saw this coming in law school when the Constitution professor mentioned hate speech. If a Constitution professor doesn't defend the First Amendment, then who will.

But more and more, it is obvious that the real enemies of freedom are right here in the United States, and they cannot be defeated with military force.

What it takes is that all of us who love freedom must unite against the new fascism and must destroy it.

That's no where near what is happening, but if you cut back on your hateful crap because you think it's illegal, I'm good with that.

Prison??

It wouldn't make a bit of difference if they wouldn't have held them selves out as shining examples of their particular religion.

Prison??

It wouldn't make a bit of difference if they wouldn't have held them selves out as shining examples of their particular religion.
How, exactly, did they do that?
Can you quote anything?

"The Duggars opposed same sex marriage, so they had to be destroyed"

At least you're consistent at being ridiculous and delusional; many well-known persons are hostile to gay Americans, and they haven't been 'destroyed.'

The Duggars have only themselves to blame, and whatever might become of them will have no bearing whatsoever on the issue of equal protection rights for same-sex couples.

Relax straight boy. We can't make you gay any more than you can make us straight. We'll try, but if not tilted that way already, you have nothing to worry about. ;)

Forum List

Back