The Donald Schlonging Crooked Hillary and the Democratic Party LIVE ACTION NOW

But Donald, you ARE racist.

So I'm watching this speech and I'm speechless. He said as SOS, she was meeting with people because people wanted "things". And what kind of "things"????

Plenty! And the examples are "too many to say".

And then he went on with her email server, of course. Then he went on and on about her lies.....................and then proceeded to lie again and again.

Then he said Democrats are using the oldest play in the playbook, calling him racist.

Only,

He is racist. Ask the Alt-right. He is their leader. Many times, racist people don't know they are racist. But what he has said about blacks, Hispanics and Muslims prove he is racist.

What else is there to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Democrats saying this might be just the stone that drags them down.

Democrats have gotten away with screaming racism so often it might be time for a little payback.

So I'm watching this speech and I'm speechless. He said as SOS, she was meeting with people because people wanted "things". And what kind of "things"????

Plenty! And the examples are "too many to say".

And then he went on with her email server, of course. Then he went on and on about her lies.....................and then proceeded to lie again and again.

Then he said Democrats are using the oldest play in the playbook, calling him racist.

Only,

He is racist. Ask the Alt-right. He is their leader. Many times, racist people don't know they are racist. But what he has said about blacks, Hispanics and Muslims prove he is racist.

What else is there to say?

Well, there you go hack boi.

All you have to do is scream the magic word "racist" and all those uncomfortable facts just vanish - obama Akbar. :thup;

I think Hillary's gonna "schlong" Trump from behind with a strap on-come November. It isn't gonna be pretty, but it sure will be gratifying to watch. Old Trumpy's gonna be crying uncle pretty soon...

I think Hillary's gonna "schlong" Trump from behind with a strap on-come November. It isn't gonna be pretty, but it sure will be gratifying to watch. Old Trumpy's gonna be crying uncle pretty soon...
As bad as Trump is, if Cankles wins in a blow out, this country is more fucked up than I thought.

Awesome speech. Excellent presentation, uplifting content, great timing, high energy and incredible stamina. Total, profound pwnage of Crooked Hillary and the Democrats. The audience loved it and so should all American citizens!

Democrats have gotten away with screaming racism so often it might be time for a little payback.
Republicans are racist. Why do you think the party is 90% white and waves the confederate flag?

confederate-flag-trum.jpg

872ee2250d2a46388bd09dc64a242d79-be9e180507fc4bb49a3125bb6f926a08-2.jpg

12fd-trump_web10-master768.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

clinton schlonging Trump? Hardly. She prefers females.

Republicans are racist. Why do you think the party is 90% white and waves the confederate flag?

confederate-flag-trum.jpg

872ee2250d2a46388bd09dc64a242d79-be9e180507fc4bb49a3125bb6f926a08-2.jpg

12fd-trump_web10-master768.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

I'll take a confederate flag waver over a star and crescent flag waver anytime.
Me too.
Trump?
Not so much.

new_russian_flag_by_thefieldsofice-d5c2603.png

Trump's Ties to Russia May Run More Than Surface Deep | RedState

Despite denial, Trump's connections to Russia go back years

Forum List

Back