Crooked Hillary on now..."live" I guess...LOL She has ZERO charisma

She just mentioned Barry Hussaine's controversial birth certificate issue. That The Donald led the charge to find out where the hell Barry was really born. :p

This is a Hail Mary speech by Hillary, it's all or nothing wacky attack.

29pahj5.jpg

At her speech today, Hillary told the black community that they are doing just fine and that they need to sit down, shut up and vote Democrat.

She claimed that Trump lied and that they are not living in poverty and that they are not getting shot down every day.

hillary's biggest problem is that her opponent has all the bases covered. the ''alt-right'' thing for example, anyone who digs deep enough into that will discover the trolls, that the trolls worship a frog cartoon who promises to give them magical powers, and no one can take that seriously. and i would love to help her out because i believe in a fair fight, but no one running for president gets a handicap. there's no margins there, no room for weakness at all, not even for a little girl.

At her speech today, Hillary told the black community that they are doing just fine and that they need to sit down, shut up and vote Democrat.

She claimed that Trump lied and that they are not living in poverty and that they are not getting shot down every day.

The sad part is that the Blacks will believe her.

We only have to put up with 75 more days of this pouting from the Trump fans. After their complete humiliation, most of them will vanish from the board.

(Sure, they'll come back under a new name later, but at least we'll get a break from their whining.)

This is a very important speech. It solidifies the division in the country. Yes, she might win. She will have won a nation at its own throat. Largely because of what she did. The nation is done. Hilly just announced it.

Who needs charisma when you have Trump the clown handing you the election. Hilary isn't going to put any effort or energy into her campaign when it's being given to her.

I'm convinced Trump is a plant for Clinton to win.

We only have to put up with 75 more days of this pouting from the Trump fans. After their complete humiliation, most of them will vanish from the board.

(Sure, they'll come back under a new name later, but at least we'll get a break from their whining.)

Are you kidding? I was hoping that Trump would win to shut some of these fruits up for once! If Hillary wins, you will NEVER hear the end of it. We will get such intelligence as "Hillary sucks." and stuff like "I hate Hillary." You know, those posts that get like 6 "thanks" each from the other wing nuts.

Forum List

Back