The Donald Is Just Like You And Me!

Well, other than the fact that he owns a Boeing 757, and lives in a gold-plated penthouse: :eusa_shifty:

pic1.jpg

110714990_3112341995jpg.jpg

2FD9465400000578-3387426-image-m-27_1452112583518.jpg

3183670E00000578-3462055-image-m-5_1456323074009.jpg

ecc14769485abb43a5d805823cd85f00.jpg

Damn, that's tacky as shit. He lives like a cross between Tony Montana and Louis the Sun King.

He's a narcissist and a conman who is fooling the shit out of all of you fools. I didn't make an off topic point. If you had any brains at all, you would be able to make the connection that a person who has billions of dollars but only contributes a tiny fraction of that to charity is not a 'populist.' He is not for the people, not for the common man.

And why are you calling me an elitist? On what do you base that assessment?

HIs policies and platform are the best being offered for the "Common Man".

I don't give a damn about his charitable giving or lack there of.

He is speaking out for tens of millions of people who have not had their Voices heard for far to long.

He is proving to be a Brilliant campaigner and a savvy politician.

I base my judgement on you on your snobbish statements. You might not be ACTUALLY one of the Elite, but you certainly identify with and support them.
It's quite clear you don't even understand the term 'elite.' LOL

If anyone is an elitist it is Trump.

"being or characteristic of a person who has an offensive air of superiority and tends to ignore or disdain anyone regarded as inferior <the complacent, elitist attitude of the members at that suburban country club>"

That's not Trump. Trump's base is the Working and Middle Class. He "loves them".

YOu're the one "disdaining them" and dismissing the fact that they have been "ignored" for far to long.

Trump is the true elitist in this scenario. He claimed "love" for his base by stating, "I love the poorly educated." He regards himself as superior to everyone else.
Of course he does. He has an ego the size the Trump Tower that needs constant inflation and protection.

And he loves the poorly educated because they are his base. Smart, educated people will vote for what is good for them, their family and their country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's quite clear you don't even understand the term 'elite.' LOL

If anyone is an elitist it is Trump.

"being or characteristic of a person who has an offensive air of superiority and tends to ignore or disdain anyone regarded as inferior <the complacent, elitist attitude of the members at that suburban country club>"

That's not Trump. Trump's base is the Working and Middle Class. He "loves them".

YOu're the one "disdaining them" and dismissing the fact that they have been "ignored" for far to long.

Trump is the true elitist in this scenario. He claimed "love" for his base by stating, "I love the poorly educated." He regards himself as superior to everyone else.

He is not "ignoring them" or showing them "disdain" he has taken their concerns to be the central theme of his campaign.

He was paraphrasing the elitist press when he used that term "poorly educated", not insulting them.
It's the 'central theme' of his campaign because it's what you guys want to hear: he does not believe a word of it and his past, his prior business habits prove he is not for the common man in American: he is out for himself, a conman conning you. Get a grip.

YOu can read his mind? That is so cool.

I cannot. I have to go by what I read and hear.

I wish I could trust you, but you could be lying to me, so...

Anywhoo, his positions on the issues are the best, and he is the most likely to actually make a good faith effort on them, IMO.

If you go by what you see and hear from Drumpf, you will never vote for him.

He is not "ignoring them" or showing them "disdain" he has taken their concerns to be the central theme of his campaign.

He was paraphrasing the elitist press when he used that term "poorly educated", not insulting them.
It's the 'central theme' of his campaign because it's what you guys want to hear: he does not believe a word of it and his past, his prior business habits prove he is not for the common man in American: he is out for himself, a conman conning you. Get a grip.

YOu can read his mind? That is so cool.

I cannot. I have to go by what I read and hear.

I wish I could trust you, but you could be lying to me, so...

Anywhoo, his positions on the issues are the best, and he is the most likely to actually make a good faith effort on them, IMO.

If you go by what you see and hear from Drumpf, you will never vote for him.

Who's that? WTF are you raving about?

That apartment is without a doubt the tackiest thing I've ever seen. Has anyone else noticed that Trump is really just the Johnny Manziel of the business world.
Is there anything about Trump that isn't tacky?

I've been accused of having tacky taste myself. I like the dog playing poker pictures that they occassionally sell.

Personally, I find "tacky" to be those things that attempt to portray high social status through unsophisticated taste. Like a boss I once had who wore monk strap shoes because he thought it was a flashy look, combined with cheap cuff links and an 'air tie' because he was in love with the fact that he as the GM of a tiny select service hotel. Looked like a damned fool, and it betrayed the fact that he wasn't at all a professional and was little more than a street rat with a slick tongue.

Forum List

Back