The Donald Is Just Like You And Me!

And most Americans have this little thing called a conscience.

They might feel strange attending the funeral of a KKK member.

Drumpf' friends and family are undoubtedly kkk. He's fascist, his daddy was a member of the kkk and his wife's daddy is communist.

RWNJs have hit bottom. They can no longer deny their true agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it is done to just ONE millionaire/billionaire in a crowd of millionaire/billionaires, it dishonest hypocritical bullshit, and is attempting to use Class Envy to smear an ideological enemy that the poster cannot attack based on the issues.

Name the issue and I'll tell you why your hero is a goddamn fake.

Immigration.

Trump's Payroll. Next

Different jobs. Wrong.

That wasnt even a rebuttal. :badgrin:

And most Americans have this little thing called a conscience.

They might feel strange attending the funeral of a KKK member.

Drumpf' friends and family are undoubtedly kkk. He's fascist, his daddy was a member of the kkk and his wife's daddy is communist.

RWNJs have hit bottom. They can no longer deny their true agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98969.jpg

Take your Race Card and shove it up your ass.

When it is done to just ONE millionaire/billionaire in a crowd of millionaire/billionaires, it dishonest hypocritical bullshit, and is attempting to use Class Envy to smear an ideological enemy that the poster cannot attack based on the issues.

Immigration.

Drumpf is flip flopping that too.

Never heard of him. Are you imagining things?

Immigration.

Trump's Payroll. Next

Different jobs. Wrong.

That wasnt even a rebuttal. :badgrin:

Yes, it was.

So, lets find some manager of a McDonald's to be president! That should work out great. Someone who is just common like most of us.

Trump supporters are out of their minds. Someone with common sense and better vocabulary skills would be better for our country. Trump's penthouse is decorated in gold ostentatiousness. He is so pretentious, he thinks of himself as royalty. But the only thing King Drumph has to offer "his people" are low-class dick-measuring contests and the taunts of a fourth-grade school-yard bully. He blows his virus-laden snot everywhere, and juvenile delinquents rush to lap up his mucus and lick his boots. Where did common sense go? Do we really live in a rich man's world? If so, can't we find a better rich man to be our national figurehead?

Money, money, money, money, money
Some people got to have it
Do things, Do things, do bad things with it
Dollar bills, yall
For that lean, mean, mean green
Almighty dollar
Talkin about money
Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime
Money can drive some people out of their minds

So, lets find some manager of a McDonald's to be president! That should work out great. Someone who is just common like most of us.

Trump supporters are out of their minds. Someone with common sense and better vocabulary skills would be better for our country. Trump's penthouse is decorated in gold ostentatiousness. He is so pretentious, he thinks of himself as royalty. But the only thing King Drumph has to offer "his people" are low-class dick-measuring contests and the taunts of a fourth-grade school-yard bully. He blows his virus-laden snot everywhere, and juvenile delinquents rush to lap up his mucus and lick his boots. Where did common sense go? Do we really live in a rich man's world? If so, can't we find a better rich man to be our national figurehead?

Dollar bills, yall
Almighty dollar
Talkin about money

Try to be less crazy.

Dollar bills, yall
Almighty dollar
Talkin about money

Try to be less crazy.

Give that advice Trump supporters. They're all standing together with rolls of toilet paper, eager to be chosen to wipe King Drumph's royal ass after he takes a colossal dump and splatters shit everywhere. Their eyes light up with delight as they inhale the putrid air. They are so delusional, they actually believe it smells like roses. Then they point their betraying noses in the air and act indignant because the rest of us don't agree. Those are the people who should try to be less crazy.

The entire concept of the American political system is screwy. If you have a system where money= speech it really wont matter who's in charge, money will do the talking. The American public gets manipulated. Republicans will get there info from fox and they will learn to hate democrats. Democrats will watch MSNBC and rail against Republicans. In the meantime. Hilary becomes president and then starts pushing the agenda of te ppl that fund her campaign. Trump will further his own best interest. Bottom line. Super rich get richer. Anything under that gets to fight about Gay Marriage or abortion, or some other thing that doesn't hurt the corporations bottom line.

Studies have shown that spending more money doesn't effect the out come.
My premise is not that spending money effects the outcome, it is that what ever the outcome a very small percentage of the population gets what they want, while the rest fights over in the grand scheme of things inconsicential stuff.

Romney calls Donald greedy.

What that makes Romney, I have no idea.

Class envy doesn't look good on you.

If there were no class envy, there would be no Democrats.
Donald Trump has no real class. He's a coarse, crude, classless buffoon.

He is populist and speaking for tens of millions of people who are tired of being ignored by elitist snobs like you.
Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner - Examine Your World
He's a CHEAP, selfish, egotistical bastard who does not care about the common man or those in need. Populist? More like POOPulist.

Forum List

Back