Votes: 1 33.3%
  • the poor

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
The dollar is our monetary unit of currency. It has value and purchasing power. It' worth is is the same for everyone. The dollar is sought after because it is the base of our economy and it makes our world go around. It is needed to provide the basic living blocks of existance, food, shelter, and clothing.

To whom is A dollar more valuable the wealthy or the poor?

Last edited:
You didn't say "to whom is A dollar more valuable?" so yes it's the wealthy that values the dollar more. That's part of the reason they are wealthy. The poor doesn't value the dollar much, hense they are poor.

You didn't say "to whom is A dollar more valuable?" so yes it's the wealthy that values the dollar more. That's part of the reason they are wealthy. The poor doesn't value the dollar much, hense they are poor.

A little anal aren't you, but oh well, I fixed it for you. Thanks though.

The dollar is our monetary unit of currency. It has value and purchasing power. It' worth is is the same for everyone. The dollar is sought after because it is the base of our economy and it makes our world go around. It is needed to provide the basic living blocks of existance, food, shelter, and clothing.

To whom is A dollar more valuable the wealthy or the poor?

I think the question is better asked "In whose hands is a dollar more valuable?" In a consumer's hands, about one dollar; in government's hands (as I saw quoted here recently), about $1.44 (considering the multiplier effect). In the hands of Steve Jobs (Apple) in 1986, today's value would be about $400. That's the multiplier effect of capitalism.

Forum List

Back