The difference between Hillary and Trump.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I've seen several idiots on here, blasting Conservatives for supporting Trump. They mention all these things he has SUPPOSEDLY said and done. Well, I'm here to tell everyone why I support Trump. It's simple, really. The difference between him and Shillery is similar to the difference between losing a finger and losing your head. I don't agree with Trump on everything. But I don't agree with Hillary on ANYTHING. Not one damn cotton-picking thing. It is a blessing, from our Creator, that she is not President. Enough said.

Can you imagine if that asshole Crooked Hillary was President after the Parkland shooting.

That filthy ass bitch would be railing that we suspend the right to keep and bear arms. You know, do it for the children.

Can you imagine if that asshole Crooked Hillary was President after the Parkland shooting.

That filthy ass bitch would be railing that we suspend the right to keep and bear arms. You know, do it for the children.
Instead we have conservatives insisting that gun massacres are a perfectly acceptable price for ease of access to guns

Armed guards.....like the clowns in Washington get.
Or are our politicians more important than our children?

Instead we have conservatives insisting that gun massacres are a perfectly acceptable price for ease of access to guns

Illegals have killed over 25,000 who knows how many they have raped.

• Banned

Too many

I've seen several idiots on here, blasting Conservatives for supporting Trump. They mention all these things he has SUPPOSEDLY said and done. Well, I'm here to tell everyone why I support Trump. It's simple, really. The difference between him and Shillery is similar to the difference between losing a finger and losing your head. I don't agree with Trump on everything. But I don't agree with Hillary on ANYTHING. Not one damn cotton-picking thing. It is a blessing, from our Creator, that she is not President. Enough said.

One is a man, one is a woman. Other than that not too much

Then we have the Moon Bats that think it is acceptable to have three thousand shootings a year in Chicago because it is run by Democrats and it is only Black shooting Blacks.

Ah the b-b-b-b-but argument

Forum List

Back