Liz Cheney has a message for Donald Trump

"Christian conservatives are not going to spend your tax money on Bibles"

Oh, I'm quite cool with that.
But too.....I don't want anybody, Christianists, Islamists, Jews, Buddhists, Rastafarians or others, spending my tax dollars on their religious dreaming. Pay for that themselves.

----------------------------------------------------

Why does religion, especially Christianity frighten you so?
Religion doesn't.
In many ways I find it interesting.
Nor, do Christianist's beliefs or practices frighten me, tho I confess great skepticism.
However, I have sincere doubts about many Christianists themselves.
As Ghandi supposedly observed --and if he did, well, he nailed it deadsolidperfectly ----

To wit:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Prog women...the death of America."

--------------------------------------------------------
And Regressive women will revive it?

You know, poster 22lci, I keep seeing more and more posts here that have the vibe of misogyny. And that vibe comes mainly from the RWNJ-fringies who post here with their derogatory remarks about women, about women's body parts, about a perceived 'bitchiness', 'whoreness', 'sluttiness' and so on.
And now you post that progressive women will kill America?
I don't think they will.
But I do think your remark is misogynistic.

I read recently an opinion piece that what we are seeing in this rise in authoritarianism, fascist-think, and misogyny........is a reaction by males, particularly white males to the women's 'Movement' ---to women's efforts and undeniable progress towards more equality.

It seemingly frightens and discombobulates many white males. To be sure, it is a pale shadow of, say, the reality of Afghan women, or females in many Islamist cultures.

Still, women's position in American society, and their power in society......has increased. And with it there is seemingly a rise in anger, resentment, and pushback against their progress.

IMHO

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Whether you agree with police or not, one of many lies is the Progs and law enforcement. They told the Governor to take a hike when she showed up at the slain cop's viewing. Prog women...the death of America.
The American people are fed up with these asshole Democrats who support the criminals. It's like they want the American people to hate them. Then they show up to the funeral, amazing.

Forum List

Back