The difference betweem Holocaust denial and Holocaust revisionism

Submit your reasons as to why Israel needs to go.

I'm betting you're going to be able to set the bar even higher for stupidity this time!

Go ahead little man.

Interesting fact: They changed the plaque at Aushwitz to represent a more accurate (lower) estimate of the number killed...
The 6 milliom number has stood firm.

Even though the numbers of alleged holocaust victims has been officially lowered there and in other places.

Now the numbers don't add up any more to 6 million.

Go figure :cuckoo:

I don't know about that. His constant drumbeat of anti-semitism may be turning me to the dark side. :cuckoo:
I am definatly not anti-semitic

As I have nothing against the Jewish people or the religion of Judiasm.

I just believe that the so called Holocaust should be open for historical reexamination and ultimately revision if the facts differ from what is currently believed.

LOL, that is always the antisemites claim, I'm not an antisemite. It seems the worse of an offender you are the more they make the claim.

But Sunni you hatred ad bigotry is clear as day!

as is yours...and such is always the claim of Zionist..any criticism of Israel and they scream
Jew hater...anti semitic...regardless of the facts

But Sunnidiot.........you ARE anti-Semitic, and you ARE a friend of the Nazis.

You DO realize that during WWII, there was a strong alliance between Iran and Nazi Germany, right? And, what's even more is that Hitler took the hatred that the IsLAMES had for Jews, and tried to get rid of all of them for the MusLAMES.

Not only are you stupid, but for someone who claims to be educated, you sure as hell don't appear to know history very well.

BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED

Documents in National Archives Prove George W. Bush's
Grandfather Traded with Nazis - Even After Pearl Harbor

by John Buchanan (Exclusive to the New Hampshire Gazette)

WASHINGTON - After 60 years of inattention and even denial
by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in
The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that
Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush,
served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative
for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926
until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush
and his "enemy national" partners.

BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED -Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W.

Holocaust deniers prefer to be called Holocaust revisionists. However, many people contend that the latter term is misleading. Historical revisionism is the reexamination of accepted history, with an eye towards updating it with newly discovered, more accurate, and/or less biased information. Broadly, it is the approach that history as it has been traditionally told may not be entirely accurate and should be revised accordingly. Historical revisionism in this sense is a well-accepted and mainstream part of history studies. It may be applied to the Holocaust as well, as new facts emerge and change our understanding of its events.

Holocaust deniers maintain that they apply proper revisionist principles to Holocaust history, and therefore the term Holocaust revisionism is appropriate for their point of view. However, their critics disagree and prefer the term Holocaust denial. Gordon McFee writes in his essay "Why Revisionism isn't" that:

"Revisionists" depart from the conclusion that the Holocaust did not occur and work backwards through the facts to adapt them to that preordained conclusion. Put another way, they reverse the proper methodology, thus turning the proper historical method of investigation and analysis on its head."
In general, the term Holocaust denial fits the description at the beginning of this article, while Holocaust revisionism ranges from holocaust denial through the belief that only minor corrections are required to Holocaust history. However, because the latter term has become associated with Holocaust deniers, mainstream historians today generally avoid using it to describe themselves.

[Top]Beliefs of Holocaust deniersHolocaust deniers make some of the following claims:

1. There was no specific order by Adolf Hitler or other top Nazi officials to exterminate the Jews, although their incarceration in concentration camps and use as slave labor in factories had that effect.
2. Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews.
3. The figure of six million Jewish deaths is an irresponsible exaggeration, and that many Jews escaped to Russia, Britain and the United States.
4. Film footage shown after World War II was all specially manufactured as propaganda against the Nazis by the Allied forces.
5. Claims of what the Nazis supposedly did to the Jews were all intended to facilitate the
Allies in their intention to enable the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine.
6. Although crimes were committed, they were not centrally orchestrated and thus the Nazi leadership bore no responsibility for the implementation of such a policy.
7. Historical proof for the Holocaust is falsified or deliberately misinterpreted.
8. There is an American, British or Jewish conspiracy to make Jews look like victims and to demonize Germans.
9. The overwhelming number of biased academics and historians are too afraid to actually admit that the Holocaust was a fiction; they know they will lose their jobs if they speak up.

Most Holocaust deniers also stress that, contrary to popular belief:

1. they do not deny that Jews were persecuted under the Third Reich;
2. they do not deny that Jews were deprived of civil rights;
3. they do not deny that Jews were deported;
4. they do not deny the existence of Jewish ghettos;
5. they do not deny the existence of concentration camps;
6. they do not deny the existence of crematoriums in concentration camps;
7. they do not deny that Jews died for a great number of reasons, although they claim there were no mass murders;
8. they do not deny that other minorities were also persecuted such as gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, and political dissenters;
9. and finally, they do not deny that all the above mentioned things were unjust.

Bambooweb: Holocaust denial....

8. they do not deny that other minorities were also persecuted such as gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses

I'm down with getting rid of the JW's Those fuckers are iritating! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holocaust deniers prefer to be called Holocaust revisionists. However, many people contend that the latter term is misleading. Historical revisionism is the reexamination of accepted history, with an eye towards updating it with newly discovered, more accurate, and/or less biased information. Broadly, it is the approach that history as it has been traditionally told may not be entirely accurate and should be revised accordingly. Historical revisionism in this sense is a well-accepted and mainstream part of history studies. It may be applied to the Holocaust as well, as new facts emerge and change our understanding of its events.

Holocaust deniers maintain that they apply proper revisionist principles to Holocaust history, and therefore the term Holocaust revisionism is appropriate for their point of view. However, their critics disagree and prefer the term Holocaust denial. Gordon McFee writes in his essay "Why Revisionism isn't" that:

"Revisionists" depart from the conclusion that the Holocaust did not occur and work backwards through the facts to adapt them to that preordained conclusion. Put another way, they reverse the proper methodology, thus turning the proper historical method of investigation and analysis on its head."
In general, the term Holocaust denial fits the description at the beginning of this article, while Holocaust revisionism ranges from holocaust denial through the belief that only minor corrections are required to Holocaust history. However, because the latter term has become associated with Holocaust deniers, mainstream historians today generally avoid using it to describe themselves.

[Top]Beliefs of Holocaust deniersHolocaust deniers make some of the following claims:

1. There was no specific order by Adolf Hitler or other top Nazi officials to exterminate the Jews, although their incarceration in concentration camps and use as slave labor in factories had that effect.
2. Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews.
3. The figure of six million Jewish deaths is an irresponsible exaggeration, and that many Jews escaped to Russia, Britain and the United States.
4. Film footage shown after World War II was all specially manufactured as propaganda against the Nazis by the Allied forces.
5. Claims of what the Nazis supposedly did to the Jews were all intended to facilitate the
Allies in their intention to enable the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine.
6. Although crimes were committed, they were not centrally orchestrated and thus the Nazi leadership bore no responsibility for the implementation of such a policy.
7. Historical proof for the Holocaust is falsified or deliberately misinterpreted.
8. There is an American, British or Jewish conspiracy to make Jews look like victims and to demonize Germans.
9. The overwhelming number of biased academics and historians are too afraid to actually admit that the Holocaust was a fiction; they know they will lose their jobs if they speak up.

Most Holocaust deniers also stress that, contrary to popular belief:

1. they do not deny that Jews were persecuted under the Third Reich;
2. they do not deny that Jews were deprived of civil rights;
3. they do not deny that Jews were deported;
4. they do not deny the existence of Jewish ghettos;
5. they do not deny the existence of concentration camps;
6. they do not deny the existence of crematoriums in concentration camps;
7. they do not deny that Jews died for a great number of reasons, although they claim there were no mass murders;
8. they do not deny that other minorities were also persecuted such as gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, and political dissenters;
9. and finally, they do not deny that all the above mentioned things were unjust.

Bambooweb: Holocaust denial....

8. they do not deny that other minorities were also persecuted such as gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses

I'm down with getting rid of the JW's Those fuckers are iritating! :lol: :lol: :lol:

your kind of a irritant yourself...maybe you should take care of that first

Tell ya what........we'll go after the JW's right after we remove the Christian Coalition, as well as the Moron Minority (Moral Majority, which by the way, is neither). After those fuckers are kicked out of the Executive, Judicial and Congress, then we can go after whoever ya want!

But.......remember..........before going after the JW's, you've gotta target the Moron Minority.

Fair enough?

Tell ya what........we'll go after the JW's right after we remove the Christian Coalition, as well as the Moron Minority (Moral Majority, which by the way, is neither). After those fuckers are kicked out of the Executive, Judicial and Congress, then we can go after whoever ya want!

But.......remember..........before going after the JW's, you've gotta target the Moron Minority.

Fair enough?
WOW!!! I just realized that you really take what you say seriously and expect others to do the same :eek:

How should I know?? :confused:

Oh, that's right. You're a sand wigger, aren't you?

I think anyone that would use such a term ..is fully capable of lynching blacks or stuffing Jews in ovens if subjected to the propaganda of Germany circa 1940

I apologize for the comment.. It's from another thread when he said how much he hated "wiggers". Then come to find out, he isn't an arab.

However, using that kind of language does not constitute being racist, let alone murderous. Of course, you think anyone who doesn't think Bush blew up the towers is susceptible to being conned by the government.

Oh, that's right. You're a sand wigger, aren't you?

I think anyone that would use such a term ..is fully capable of lynching blacks or stuffing Jews in ovens if subjected to the propaganda of Germany circa 1940

I apologize for the comment.. It's from another thread when he said how much he hated "wiggers". Then come to find out, he isn't an arab.

However, using that kind of language does not constitute being racist, let alone murderous. Of course, you think anyone who doesn't think Bush blew up the towers is susceptible to being conned by the government.

the apology for your racist comment shows some character....

it's about context and mood of the conversation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...hem-are-there-any-wiggers-where-you-live.html

it's about context and mood of the conversation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...hem-are-there-any-wiggers-where-you-live.html

I see...carry on..

by Sunni the pedophile whorshipper Film footage shown after World War II was all specially manufactured as propaganda against the Nazis by the Allied forces.
Of course! And the extensive records the Nazis kept of all the Jews they killed were also manufactured because the Nazis were just helping the Jews to establish Israel.

The Nazis kept extensive records. Even of their "medical experiments".

Why? They were using the data from the things they did to the Jews to try to make better equipment for the Nazis.

And.........even though the crimes that were done to the Jewish people were pretty horrific, there is still valuable data there that we could use even today to further medical research.

Kinda like when Da Vinci would go and perform autopsies on people, which is how he made his drawings of the human body. Do you realize that his books on human anatomy were only bested by Gray's anatomy in the past 10 years?

We could learn a lot if people would get over their prejudices, because hey.........the deeds have already been done, so why not use the information?

Forum List

Back