The devastation in Turkey and Syria is beyond belief, estimated 30,000+ already dead, expected to grow to 60,000 as the trapped die

These poor people need help and no one can get to them. The scope is so huge, many trapped will die before rescues can happen.

Some of us really need to appreciate how good we have it.

Most of us do not, we whine about faggot stuff.

It's horrible

and by now probably more dead...:(

The survivors are true refugees and I hope we are able to help some of them.

It is going to be below freezing tonoght in Hatay. There are trapped people screaming to be rescued that cannot be reached.

I cannot imagine that horror. Both the trapped and those trying to save the trapped.

Again…this is real shit. Appreciate how blessed we are.

They are reporting like 7,000 dead between Turkey and Syria, where are you getting 30,000 and 60,000?

I'm reading like 20,000 ....probably it's going to go higher sadly.

They are reporting like 7,000 dead between Turkey and Syria, where are you getting 30,000 and 60,000?

That is 7,000 CONFIRMED.

I am not saying 30,000 CONFIRMED. I AM NOT SAYING 60,000 CONFIRMED. I am saying estimated. I never said confirmed. You know the difference.

I am watching the broadcast I posted above.

180,000 trapped, and it is going to be below freezing tonight. One can live 3-6 days without water. The death toll will be staggering when it all settles out.

These poor people need help and no one can get to them. The scope is so huge, many trapped will die before rescues can happen.

Some of us really need to appreciate how good we have it.

Most of us do not, we whine about faggot stuff.
Huh ? Now what does whining on political board's about politics have to do with anyone here not having the greatest sympathy for those who are caught up in this tragedy, and on top of that it is none other than one enormous magnitude of a situation ?

The loss of so many people must be devastating. Pack up planeloads of invaders and ship them out.

The reason I dilsike flying is the lack of control. I can't imagine someone being trapped, possibly hearing people outside, screaming for and not receiving a response as they can't hear you. Worse still, even if they did hear a faint cry. they still may not have any hope of finding you. Sheer helplessness. Prayers for these peoples souls.

Last edited:
Huh ? Now what does whining on political board's about politics have to do with anyone here not having the greatest sympathy for those who are caught up in this tragedy, and on top of that it is none other than one enormous magnitude of a situation ?

Settle down, I am referring to the pronoun police.

If 180,000 are trapped. We are near the 48 hour mark. Rescuers have about 48-72 hours before many die while trapped.

Time is short for the trapped. I hope they fixed the Hatay airport runway. It was trashed. Not sure how they will get heavy equipment in there.

12,000 buildings collapsed.

Yes but I don't see anyone even estimating figures that high.

I took it right from the broadcast who took it off twitter.

I dont have my own lab.

In 2 weeks, if there are “only” 30,000 dead between Turkey and Syria, it will be a miracle.

The crying baby with the umbilical cord still connected to the dead mother was rough.

Forum List

Back