Succession questions raised by presence of Kim’s daughter

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Hard to read this without laughing at the fat boy. Hard not to feel sorry for the pudgy little girl next to him. I think that trump would have liked to annoint Ivanka in the same style.
I suppose her sibs need to make plans to leave Korea before she feeds them to her dogs.

Hard to read this without laughing at the fat boy. Hard not to feel sorry for the pudgy little girl next to him. I think that trump would have liked to annoint Ivanka in the same style. I suppose her sibs need to make plans to leave Korea before she feeds them to her dogs.

I would beware that bitch. She is crazier than her father and grandfather combined. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't put a fatwa out on you after reading that you called her a pudgy little girl!

That woman is ruthless.

I would beware that bitch. She is crazier than her father and grandfather combined. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't put a fatwa out on you after reading that you called her a pudgy little girl!

That woman is ruthless.
I will take my chances.

Hard to read this without laughing at the fat boy. Hard not to feel sorry for the pudgy little girl next to him. I think that trump would have liked to annoint Ivanka in the same style.
I suppose her sibs need to make plans to leave Korea before she feeds them to her dogs.
Just let them live in peace Tommy. Both Britain and America have already destroyed too many lives of people who want to live in peace.

Remember folks, all the concern about N.K. is supposed to be concern about the people. Not hating them.
Ask a Christian?

Forum List

Back