The destruction of America

darkslider3

Rookie
Jan 5, 2009
I am back to raise a few questions to some random people via this website tonight, I'm not sure how many people this will reach here but it's better then not talking about issues with anybody. I'd first like to ask the question, "Why is it that if two eye witnesses see you kill somebody and testify to that fact you can be put to death, while at the same time over 2,000,000 people claim to have seen UFOs nobody seems to believe you?" Now another question, if we are stupid enough to believe that 2mil people don't know what they are talking about exactly how stupid is that? Yes the science of space travel seems impossible to most people ask yourself what they would have thought 300 years ago about cell phones, microwaves, and the 30 million other things that we enjoy every day that would have had you burned at the stake in those time....
Yes it's obvious that in 500 more years we are going to know how to travel through space and that star trek will not be sci fiction anymore. In other words we are basically just not there yet but it will be possible for us one day, and just because you don't see it in front of your face this very second doesn't mean that it's not possible, it means that we're just not there yet.
And I'll go ahead and add the fact that I my self have seen objects that I could not identify (granted I'm no expert) but I can also promise that they moved in ways that made me certain that no human could have been flying them. Such as stopping or reversing direction entirely while going 3 or 4 hundred miles an hour at least. I also have other witness...

The reason I just bothered to type all that was to try to portray to you the very likely possibility that there may be other intelligent life in the UNIVERSE. And if that's the case what would be the intentions of someone who's traveled billions of light years to get here, and what use could we be to them. If it was me I'd teach them how to make some of my coolest toys so that should I need any when I'm in they're neck of the woods I can swing by and load up. Remember people if one in a billion stars had a planet like ours that could sustain life then there would be billions of planets with life.
Just ask your self what those odds would be in Vegas... they'd be pretty damn good ok.

There we have the gist of argument number 1.
please leave a comment on your thoughts about this.

This one I'll keep shorter but I can put some facts in this one instead of just all speculation. 911. Why was there no accountability? When some congress men does something in the bathroom he has to step down and his dirty laundry is aired on the tube for months right? But when the American tax payers see for a fact that they just spent a trillion on NATO and it does jack shit for us the one time we really need it and nobody is held accountable. Well I always go for the easiest answer which would be, to me, that nobody was held accountable because the were just doing what they were told to do and so it wasn't actually their fault they were just following orders, and you can't show that if you follow our orders you'll be punished, no you have to show that if you follow our orders no harm will come to you. Think about it what kind of an example would that set if you followed orders and you lost your job or something, people might be tempted to go to the press or something and say what some order was and that'd be bad. Much easier to get people to do what you want if you can assure them that nothing bad will happen to them or a loved one, and that if they don't do what you say you'll be screwed basically. Now I know I've opened that can of worms again and by now a lot of us don't like to talk much about this any more but I'm going to drop a few of those fact that I mentioned earlier.

Fact number one.
The American government has in the past attacked it's own people in an effort to go to war in the Gulf of Tonkin. Wiki that. I can't put the link
Fact number two.
Nobody and I mean nobody was held accountable for the failure on the def. dept. to bring down a plane that'd been flying unchecked in the most protected air space in the country.
Fact number three.
There is only one person in the world that can authorize the shooting down of an American plane that's being dove towards the pent. or the CIA head quarters. That person was on that day George W. Bush. Basically he was the only one who could keep more hijacked planes from being crashed into god only knows what, and what did he do when it was time to rise to the occasion? He read "My pet goat" for another 17 mins oh and guess what by then the attacks were over.

I'm going to go further on that last fact, and I'm going to say guess what, if I am the commander and chief of a country that's under attack and my where abouts are public knowledge what do you think protocol is in a situation like that. Oh god wait it's don't frighten the stupid kids right? Think I'm going to stand up and say, "Sorry kids I've got president stuff to do have a good day", or something. To not do that should be criminal neglect or stupidity. If nobody is held accountable for anything what crimes can now be committed with out giving a crap, well all of them. To spread the message that things like this can be done and if they are you can make trillions of dollars is not the message that we need to be sending we need to be sending the message that if you do stuff like this you'll be tortured to death and your family will be exterminated like the 3000 people that you killed.

Fact number four
There were still piles of rubble over 2000 F three weeks after the plane crash and that's hotter then jet fuel even burns, and much of the debris was transported half way around the world to be buried, and the rest was melted down very quickly.

Argument number two
Please comment on this argument.

Then there is the Patriot act.
There is a reason why we should study the Constitution in depth in school our whole lives so that instead of walking around with out a clue in the world, we would instead already know coming out of school that We the people give our selves these rights, and not the gov. We don't ask the gov for permission for our rights we give ourselves the rights and then we have a gov to help protect those rights. Well the Patriot act turned that bass ackwards. Which makes it Russia instead of America, that's where the gov tells you what right's they are going to allow you to have and if you don't like it tough crap.

Argument number three
Please comment on this below.

here are a couple things I'd like everybody to watch the first one is only 2 mins long and it's pretty funny and it really gets to the point in about 15 sentences. The next thing is 2 hours long it's called Zeitgeist. It's a good movie.

good words to look up are
Hubbart peak.
911eyewitness
Cia and drugs
zeitgeist
youtube beale mad as hell
So good luck to those of you who read this much of my rant and if you did like this thread email it to a friend.

Oh yeah if anybody from the gov reads this just kidding.

The UFO's told them to do it.

I have a couple questions myself. Why would a race capable of interstellar space travel HIDE from us and secretly visit our planet for years? How has the secret government cover up for 911 managed to keep all the people that would have had to be involved in the operation silent for over 7 years? I mean the government can't even take a piss without us knowing about it with in a matter of hours.

Let me break it down for ya. Ignoring how many people would have been needed to plant the explosives and secretly fire the supposed missile that hit the pentagon, EVERY investigator involved in the aftemath of 911 would have to be in on it. Every investigator from County to Federal in 2 States and the District of Columbia. That is at least hundreds of people that are not all stooges of the Government.

Exactly how did the Government get people to commit suicide on at least 2 planes for them? And if the other two planes did not crash then where did they go and all the people on them? If they did crash then we are talking about suicide agents on 4 aircraft.

Back to UFO's, you are aware most of the supposed sightings are explained by rather mundane things? And why is it that no one ever gets a clear picture?

I happen to believe that there is intelligent life else where in the Universe, I just have a hard time believing they fly from where ever they are to spy on us.

I am back to raise a few questions to some random people via this website tonight, I'm not sure how many people this will reach here but it's better then not talking about issues with anybody. I'd first like to ask the question, "Why is it that if two eye witnesses see you kill somebody and testify to that fact you can be put to death, while at the same time over 2,000,000 people claim to have seen UFOs nobody seems to believe you?"

Excellent question.

Now another question, if we are stupid enough to believe that 2mil people don't know what they are talking about exactly how stupid is that?

I presume they knew they saw something, but didn't know what it was they saw.

Yes the science of space travel seems impossible to most people ask yourself what they would have thought 300 years ago about cell phones, microwaves, and the 30 million other things that we enjoy every day that would have had you burned at the stake in those time....

That is true, but that argument doesn't address the issue of UFOs.

Yes it's obvious that in 500 more years we are going to know how to travel through space and that star trek will not be sci fiction anymore. In other words we are basically just not there yet but it will be possible for us one day, and just because you don't see it in front of your face this very second doesn't mean that it's not possible, it means that we're just not there yet.

No, that's not obvious. Possible, perhaps, but obvious? No.

And I'll go ahead and add the fact that I my self have seen objects that I could not identify (granted I'm no expert) but I can also promise that they moved in ways that made me certain that no human could have been flying them. Such as stopping or reversing direction entirely while going 3 or 4 hundred miles an hour at least. I also have other witness...

That would likely make a believer in me that SOMETHING is going on.

The reason I just bothered to type all that was to try to portray to you the very likely possibility that there may be other intelligent life in the UNIVERSE.

Given the size of the universe, you would be hard pressed to talk me into believing there WASN'T other intelligent life in the universe.

But the existence of other intelligent life does not necessitate that that intelligent life is visiting earth.

All that does is suggest that it might be possible.

And if that's the case what would be the intentions of someone who's traveled billions of light years to get here, and what use could we be to them. If it was me I'd teach them how to make some of my coolest toys so that should I need any when I'm in they're neck of the woods I can swing by and load up.

Okay.

But what does the above have to do with your original point?

Speculating what you might do if you had interstellar space travel is interesting, but hardly germane to the issue of UFOs.

Remember people if one in a billion stars had a planet like ours that could sustain life then there would be billions of planets with life.
Just ask your self what those odds would be in Vegas... they'd be pretty damn good ok.

Yeah, yeah, we got that.

This one I'll keep shorter but I can put some facts in this one instead of just all speculation. 911. Why was there no accountability?

Accountability regarding UFOs?

Now, you are begging the question.

Your question skips right over the issue of whether the government has to anything to account for, assumes it does, and then demands an explanation.

You have to prove first that the government KNOWS something, first before you ask that question.

Fact number one.
The American government has in the past attacked it's own people in an effort to go to war in the Gulf of Tonkin. Wiki that. I can't put the link

The gulf of Tonkin incident is evidence of UFO's?! You'll have to connect THOSE DOTS for us.

Fact number two.
Nobody and I mean nobody was held accountable for the failure on the def. dept. to bring down a plane that'd been flying unchecked in the most protected air space in the country.

Annoying isn't it?

Fact number three.
There is only one person in the world that can authorize the shooting down of an American plane that's being dove towards the pent. or the CIA head quarters. That person was on that day George W. Bush. Basically he was the only one who could keep more hijacked planes from being crashed into god only knows what, and what did he do when it was time to rise to the occasion? He read "My pet goat" for another 17 mins oh and guess what by then the attacks were over.

I presume this has something to do with UFOs?

I'm going to go further on that last fact, and I'm going to say guess what, if I am the commander and chief of a country that's under attack and my where abouts are public knowledge what do you think protocol is in a situation like that. Oh god wait it's don't frighten the stupid kids right? Think I'm going to stand up and say, "Sorry kids I've got president stuff to do have a good day", or something. To not do that should be criminal neglect or stupidity. If nobody is held accountable for anything what crimes can now be committed with out giving a crap, well all of them. To spread the message that things like this can be done and if they are you can make trillions of dollars is not the message that we need to be sending we need to be sending the message that if you do stuff like this you'll be tortured to death and your family will be exterminated like the 3000 people that you killed.

I'm completely confused. This has something to do with UFOs?

Fact number four
There were still piles of rubble over 2000 F three weeks after the plane crash and that's hotter then jet fuel even burns, and much of the debris was transported half way around the world to be buried, and the rest was melted down very quickly.

Argument number two
Please comment on this argument.

Then there is the Patriot act.
There is a reason why we should study the Constitution in depth in school our whole lives so that instead of walking around with out a clue in the world, we would instead already know coming out of school that We the people give our selves these rights, and not the gov. We don't ask the gov for permission for our rights we give ourselves the rights and then we have a gov to help protect those rights. Well the Patriot act turned that bass ackwards. Which makes it Russia instead of America, that's where the gov tells you what right's they are going to allow you to have and if you don't like it tough crap.

Argument number three
Please comment on this below.

here are a couple things I'd like everybody to watch the first one is only 2 mins long and it's pretty funny and it really gets to the point in about 15 sentences. The next thing is 2 hours long it's called Zeitgeist. It's a good movie.

good words to look up are
Hubbart peak.
911eyewitness
Cia and drugs
zeitgeist
youtube beale mad as hell
So good luck to those of you who read this much of my rant and if you did like this thread email it to a friend.

Oh yeah if anybody from the gov reads this just kidding.

[/QUOTE]

Here's something you might want to look up: 'tangential thinking"

Its a symptom of a condition called schizotypal personality disorder.

Now I'm not saying you have this disorder.

But I am saying that your agument above regarding UFOs above is a good example of the sort of tangential thinking of those who do.

i like the term intelligent life, what's that defined as? not sh*ting where one eats?

i think it's relevant in the 'why don't aliens come around' Q....would you have a lot to do with nieghbors dumber than bricks?

and then there's the 911 thing, i'm sure i'll be hearing about this as i stare into my crotch in the fossil home waiting for something to happen there too

the fact is, we don't have clarity on either issue from our governance, so get over it, just like you (et all) ought to get over the notion that your free here

FWIW, the fact that there does seem to be so damned many people who have seen things like UFOs which are inexplicable is interesting.

I've never seen anything like that.

But I don't think that everyone who has is nuts, either.

When I was a very young kid (this was like about 56 or so) I knew a husband and wife who swore (not to me but to my parents) that they'd been abducted by aliens.

They were so damned concerned about this (they claimed it had happened to them more than once, and that it had first happeneed to them in New Mexico where he was working) that they gave up their child to their parents so that their kid wasn't at risk.

They were otherwise, perfectly plausible people in every way.

Now, I do not know what happened to them, but one think I know dor sure is that they loved little Georgie because I watched them say breaking down as they said goodbye to him (they visited him frequently) too many times, to believe that they didn't honestly believe they were at risk.

Were they both nuts?

They didn't seem to be.

Georgie's father was an engineer of some kind. His mother was beautiful and a very kind lady.

Still...they gave up their kid, their lives were ruined, and they seemed to be very sad people to me from my five or six year old perspective.

So as to the question of aliens, all I can say is I never saw one.

I have a couple questions myself. Why would a race capable of interstellar space travel HIDE from us and secretly visit our planet for years? How has the secret government cover up for 911 managed to keep all the people that would have had to be involved in the operation silent for over 7 years? I mean the government can't even take a piss without us knowing about it with in a matter of hours.

Let me break it down for ya. Ignoring how many people would have been needed to plant the explosives and secretly fire the supposed missile that hit the pentagon, EVERY investigator involved in the aftemath of 911 would have to be in on it. Every investigator from County to Federal in 2 States and the District of Columbia. That is at least hundreds of people that are not all stooges of the Government.

Exactly how did the Government get people to commit suicide on at least 2 planes for them? And if the other two planes did not crash then where did they go and all the people on them? If they did crash then we are talking about suicide agents on 4 aircraft.

Back to UFO's, you are aware most of the supposed sightings are explained by rather mundane things? And why is it that no one ever gets a clear picture?

I happen to believe that there is intelligent life else where in the Universe, I just have a hard time believing they fly from where ever they are to spy on us.

all lot of questions..and assumptions.. perhaps we should seek full discloser on both these issues and find some answers

I'll give this a shot....
Why would a race capable of interstellar space travel HIDE from us and secretly visit our planet for years? How has the secret government cover up for 911 managed to keep all the people that would have had to be involved in the operation silent for over 7 years? To answer a question with a question, why do you have sgt in your name when you obviously haven't a clue about the element of surprise?

I mean the government can't even take a piss without us knowing about it with in a matter of hours. I hope there next plan is to find a way to keep people this stupid from breathing air.

Thanks for breaking it down for me I'll answer with another question...
Can you tell me why there were hot spots that were 500 degrees hotter then jet fuel burns 4 weeks after this?

Every thing is run by computer and it's the most likely that they used an auto pilot type program because the maneuvers that those planes preformed were better then almost any pilot could have done (much less the ones that are trained with smaller aircraft only for only a few months). But that's all just speculation, because your investigators allowed the evidence to be melted down. Ever seen the pictures of the beams the way they were cut at an angle, probably not research a movie called 911eyewitness.

I happen to believe that there is intelligent life else where in the Universe, I just have a hard time believing they fly from where ever they are to spy on us.[/QUOTE]

There have been dozens of pictures and the best ones I'm sure are taken when people who have them tell people about them, if they are good enough I'm sure somebody would take it from them. Remember the X-files season1ep2 where Mulder is stopped in the country by some men in black who take all his film and pictures? I'm sure if you had good evidence you'd be a priority to the gov. And I doubt there soul purpose would be to spy on us, it'd probably be to create secret societies that control the world.... Of which there are plenty that try but really only the skull and bones matters.

And another thing I think that nowadays with all the experimenting that the government has been doing with mind control we should have our presidents evaluated by psychiatrists because they are seemingly more and more spaced out. For example

What are you gonna do as president?
A -- Make sure all kids get a good education.

In 2009 are you going to the White House?
A -- After replying yes, Mr. Obama volunteered that he's getting a dog for Malia and Sasha, and added: "I want to make sure my daughters take care of this dog, and if they do their business, and you've got some poop, you don't just leave it there."

The answer to that second question is rather disturbing to me seems like a sign of brain damage, and a 125 is a low iq to be commander and chief, higher then the last one, but still quite low. What would be the harm making them see a shrink and be asked about 3000 questions to determine if they have ever been fed subliminal messages or hypnotized in the past, and if so what happened in those sessions.

Face it we've for more or less elected a stranger who for the better part of his life was an actor who now owes how many people what for their help in him getting elected and this guy has the power to push the big red button? We must be out of our mind or really just not care what's going on in the world if we don't care enough to have our president checked out hair to toes and for signs of repressed memories. Some signs btw are erratic speech things like going from talking about one thing to another abruptly.

By the way..whatever happened to Uknowme????

He had an obsession with the whole UFO thing, too....

How has the secret government cover up for 911 managed to keep all the people that would have had to be involved in the operation silent for over 7 years? I mean the government can't even take a piss without us knowing about it with in a matter of hours.

Let me ask you a question please.

How is it the DOD lost $2,300,000,000,000.00 (that's 2.3 trillion) on September 10th 2001?

my fukin'*tin foil hat is not working. I want a friggin' refund but I'm afraid to go outside to the tin oil hat store without a proper working tin foil hat. last time that happened a spaceship landed and they took me up to a cloud and stuck hot pokers in all my orifices.

help me!

-----

hmmm, cancel that cry for help. I'm gonna take my chances.

poker anyone?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zH2hfH7VonY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zH2hfH7VonY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hI_k9Xt00YE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hI_k9Xt00YE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The writer says this

So that's the challenge facing the people there. So even though I'm critical about them for missing these things, I also try in the book to give an explanation as to why this is. It's certainly not because the people are incompetent. It's because the world has changed.

..and it is rational and credible.

but then he goes off into never never land with this...

The answer here is to change our foreign policy so that we don't have to depend on agencies like NSA to try to protect the country. You try to protect the country by having reasonable policies so that we won't have to worry about terrorism so much. It's just getting harder and harder to find them.

methinks Bamford is a bit weird. He knows a lot but what his mind does with the info is suspect.

The world has changed and yes we need a few major changes in policies and how we impliment them, but if this guy thinks we do not need an intelligence agency like CIA....he's a certifiable whack job.

We should disarm and have every other state posses a spy agency?

hello?

hello?

hello?

Israeli's are the best at mass surveillance of Arab and Muslim terrorists. Why not use them? I am sure they are CIA fronts or assets. Much to do about nothing

Bin Laden - "Tim Osman" is CIA too -

Alex Jones' Infowars.com: Because there is a war on for your mind!

05deagroups.jpg

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRLZVBtoMcE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRLZVBtoMcE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

my fukin'*tin foil hat is not working. I want a friggin' refund but I'm afraid to go outside to the tin oil hat store without a proper working tin foil hat. last time that happened a spaceship landed and they took me up to a cloud and stuck hot pokers in all my orifices.

help me!

-----

hmmm, cancel that cry for help. I'm gonna take my chances.

poker anyone?

it amazing ..but sad.. how prople have been programed to say tinfoil hat whenever these subjects arise....

Forum List

Back