Zone1 The Design Argument for God’s Existence.

Fumes Fumigate

Only bacteria, viruses, and insects are threatened by "pollution." Academic eunuchs are threatened by creative minds, which produced the modern era. The professors' jealousy is behind all this Nature Worship.

not sure, are you a christian - desert reject ...

1713458867044.png

any normal person much less a paradisian - sees more than just smoke above, who does not is a lost cause anyway and hopefully will soon as a group disappear from garden earth from starvation as a first cause for them, no more hamburgers and hopefully not take everyone else with them.

Only a dumb person doesn't see that you are saying that living things evolved from living thngs and that that has to be an infinite regress.
No, I definitely think life formed from non life, right here on earth.

So do you. The difference is, you gave up and decided it was due to magic.

I and the scientific community prefer to find a better explanation that doesn't involve utter mental laziness and surrender.

No, I definitely think life formed from non life, right here on earth.

So do you. The difference is, you gave up and decided it was due to magic.

I and the scientific community prefer to find a better explanation that doesn't involve utter mental laziness and surrender.
Some use their mentality for more productive pursuits. ;)

Some use their mentality for more productive pursuits. ;)
We call them scientists.

The faithers sat around for 3 thousand years and preached your mythologies, and we have exactly nothing to show for it but some trinkets and baubles.

We started up modern science about two hundred years ago, and look at us now.

Last edited:
We call them scientists.

The faithers sat around for 3 thousand years and preached your mythologies, and we have exactly nothing to show for it but some trinkets and baubles.

We started up modern science about two hundred years ago, and look at us now.
Religion is behavioral science. We need that as well.

Religion is behavioral science. We need that as well.
that would be psychology.

religion is a belief in a spiritual or metaphysical reality.

I say there is a psychological need for some people, or int certain situation to benefit in such faith.
But it should be balanced by the reality is that this god allows alot of suffering in this world. So i ask people of better faith than me. How do you worship a god that allows such suffering in the world?

that would be psychology.

religion is a belief in a spiritual or metaphysical reality.

I say there is a psychological need for some people, or int certain situation to benefit in such faith.
But it should be balanced by the reality is that this god allows alot of suffering in this world. So i ask people of better faith than me. How do you worship a god that allows such suffering in the world?
The Bible is an instruction book in righteous behavior, and interpersonal relations. It reveals that the way God wishes to be worshipped is for us to love (agape) one another.

The Bible is an instruction book in righteous behavior, and interpersonal relations. It reveals that the way God wishes to be worshipped is for us to love (agape) one another.

the heavens is a place to aspire to achieve in ones daily life and spiritual freedom when accomplished as jesus taught - those that would rather worship than become complete of their own are brainwashed into servitude and denial for purposes other than heavenly personification.

the heavens is a place to aspire to achieve in ones daily life and spiritual freedom when accomplished as jesus taught - those that would rather worship than become complete of their own are brainwashed into servitude and denial for purposes other than heavenly personification.
Can you repeat that in English?

some examples of violence
stoning of non virgins (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), kill people who don’t listen to priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT), Kill homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh

Basically not only should you put up with being a slave. You should accept your beatings too. Luke 12:47-48 basically says the same thing.

some examples of violence
stoning of non virgins (Deuteronomy 22:20-21), kill people who don’t listen to priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT), Kill homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh

Basically not only should you put up with being a slave. You should accept your beatings too. Luke 12:47-48 basically says the same thing.
All that's been pretty much updated. ;)

But that same stuff doesn't appear to have evolved, so there's that.
It's Childish to Have a Desperate Need for an Infallible Father-Figure

If theists can say that God existed eternally, we can say instead that everything else did, so there was no need for a Creator. Everything took different forms as time went on, by being affected by everything else.

Forum List

Back