The demon inside of Joe Biden

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
REDRUM! REDRUM! REDRUUUUUUUUUUUM!

AA16r75V.img

Conspiracy theorists think this obviously altered video of Joe Biden is real​

Conspiracy theorists on Twitter are spreading a doctored video of President Joe Biden that they appear to believe is real.

Shared by the Twitter account for “Now The End Begins,” a Christian blog that for nearly 15 years has claimed that the rapture is imminent, the video shows Biden speaking at a memorial event for the 2-year anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

“Can someone help me here? What on earth is this??” the account asked. “He looks like the demon inside his body is trying to get out. #JoeBiden #JulyThe6th.”

Biden’s face in the footage appears to be heavily contorted, with his eyes, nose, and mouth stretched and skewed.

Many accounts agreed that Biden was almost certainly possessed by demons alongside every other Democrat in office.

It's irrelevant .
The Deep State have clearly abandoned him and he should be gone in the next few weeks .
It is perhaps not coincidence that 50% of WEF invited delegates failed to show today despite paying very big advance chair money .
Soros was nowhere to be seen .

Surely even thick brained lefties can see that the Puppet has had his strings cut .

As for the Stupid One ?
She will be paid enough to soften the pain .

Last edited:
It IS bizarre how his eyes turn dead black sometimes, during speeches. :abgg2q.jpg:

I remember someone in a comments section somewhere said that maybe he had a certain type of new "smart" contact lenses that display information before one's eyes....sort of like a teleprompter, but in his contacts. But who knows? I say he's demonically influenced...I would be surprised if he WASN'T. lol

AA16r75V.img

You do know that demons can be easily removed by trepanning, don't you? A couple holes drilled in the noggin with a Makita and a 5/16" bit usually does the trick.

drill.jpg

It's irrelevant .
The Deep State have clearly abandoned him and he should be gone in the next few weeks .
It is perhaps not coincidence that 50% of WEF invited delegates failed to show today despite paying very big advance chair money .
Soros was nowhere to be seen .

Surely even thick brained lefties can see that the Puppet has had his strings cut .

As for the Stupid One ?
She will be paid enough to soften the pain .
I think it will be longer that a few weeks, IMO.

Forum List

Back