Biden's FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This proves why the guests at the WEF Forum this week requested unvaccinated pilots to fly them there. I damn sure won't fly commercial anymore not knowing if the pilots are unvaccinated. I'll charter!

How did you come to that ridiculously stupid conclusion?

Because it is true. COVID is a disease designed to target the old, and the infirm.

The disease is deadly to those with chronic conditions.

It is mild to nonexistent to the overwhelming majority of humans who don't have those conditions.

The vaccine though, and especially the boosters, are the real bio weapon. Those attack the youth and the healthy.

This proves why the guests at the WEF Forum this week requested unvaccinated pilots to fly them there. I damn sure won't fly commercial anymore not knowing if the pilots are unvaccinated. I'll charter!

8BFF76DE-498F-4083-A6A2-8840939A3FDD.jpeg

Because it is true. COVID is a disease designed to target the old, and the infirm.

It is mild to nonexistent to the overwhelming majority of humans who don't have those conditions.

The vaccine though, and especially the boosters, are the real bio weapon. Those attack the youth and the healthy.
Show the proof squealer.

So you admit that the disease is NOT a hoax. It's fucking real. It actually kills many people. Or don't you consider elderly people or people with chronic medical conditions to be people?

Can you provide any sort of solid evidence that proves the vaccine attacks the youth? Of course you don't, because it doesn't exist.

Thank you. Can you also please ask your retard friends to also not fly commercial?

No more dealing with trumptards on my next flight. Bliss! :cool-45:

So you admit that the disease is NOT a hoax. It's fucking real. It actually kills many people. Or don't you consider elderly people or people with chronic medical conditions to be people?

Can you provide any sort of solid evidence that proves the vaccine attacks the youth? Of course you don't, because it doesn't exist.

The disease is real. The way it was handled is a hoax, at least as far as the vaccine mandates are concerned.

The disease is real. The way it was handled is a hoax, at least as far as the vaccine mandates are concerned.
Just because there was some stupid corrupt mandates in some places, that doesn't mean that COVID is a hoax or that the vaccine attacks the youth. And it certainly doesn't mean that the vaccine is killing airplane pilots.

That's why I called out the article linked to by the OP as fake fucking news in the first place.

Just because there was some stupid corrupt mandates in some places, that doesn't mean that COVID is a hoax or that the vaccine attacks the youth. And it certainly doesn't mean that the vaccine is killing airplane pilots.

That's why I called out the article linked to by the OP as fake fucking news in the first place.

The vaccine is proving to be toxic to the healthy. At least the boosters are.

Forum List

Back