The Democrats could ruin our country

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Democrats could ruin our country?
Donald Trump is the biggest threat to our country since the confederacy.
If the Democrats don't get their shit together, Donald Trump could become President, a second time, in 2024.
If Trump is elected in 2024, I see it, more, as the failings of the Democrats, than a win for Trumpism which could bring our country down.

If the Democrats don't get their shit together, Donald Trump could become President, a second time, in 2024.
If Trump is elected in 2024, I see it, more, as the failings of the Democrats, than a win for Trumpism which could bring our country down.
y'know what would be even worse than Trump being reelected?

Biden being reelected.

I'm hoping for sanity..

or the end of the world,.

No, the Democrats HAVE ruined our country.

Donald Trump is just another blip on the historical screen.

When Marxism and the death of millions are being promoted through our Universities, the real enemy of Democracy is apparent.

It could be up to Biden. It may be that he should bow out, but I don't see any signs of that.

We're seeing the worst threat in the history of this country to the people and the constitution and he's the current president. Exponentially worse than all presidents combined.
No, he isn't. The universities are.

They are the ones who are giving us our future 'leaders.'.

When everyone trained by Marxists is in power, the constitution and our Republic will be done and we'll mimic Mao's China completely.

Biden is just a senile old liar and no real threat.

A couple of weeks ago I hired a tree service to trim a bunch of trees on my property. It was all blacks but for the head dude, he was white. (go figure). Well me and one of the black guys got to talking about politics. He said he can't believe how many stupid people there are voting for Biden. He said he's the most racist jackass to ever hold elected office. He said it was Biden that said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black." Imagine if TRUMP had said that shit! OMFG the left would have never let that go.

He said his family asked him why he votes republican. He said because every time I vote democrat I wind up with less money and nobody can seem to explain to me where it all goes.

Smart tree cutter, he was.

Democrats are the biggest threat to our country, and they have already ruined it.

When Marxism and the death of millions are being promoted through our Universities, the real enemy of Democracy is apparent.
It's pretty apparent, isn't it? There was a time when people would get concerned. Instead, they are pushing the darkness that the progs elites have foisted on us for decades.

I disagree, STRONGLY

A couple of weeks ago I hired a tree service to trim a bunch of trees on my property. It was all blacks but for the head dude, he was white. (go figure). Well me and one of the black guys got to talking about politics. He said he can't believe how many stupid people there are voting for Biden. He said he's the most racist jackass to ever hold elected office. He said it was Biden that said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black." Imagine if TRUMP had said that shit! OMFG the left would have never let that go.

He said his family asked him why he votes republican. He said because every time I vote democrat I wind up with less money and nobody can seem to explain to me where it all goes.

I disagree with you, as do most blacks.
That was a very stupid comment by Biden but Biden is not supported by white supremacists, Nazis and the KKK, like Trumpis. There is a reason these groups support Trump.

:cuckoo:

I live in one of the most liberal cities in America. We have a lot of lakes that are over fertile and choked with weeds. The liberal city leadership encourages the liberal citizens to keep the fall leaves out of the gutters and out of the storm sewers to keep the nutrients out of the lakes.

No one does this except me, and I'm a conservative. I also blow leaves from the gutters of certain public buildings that I have adopted. One is a large elementary school building that occupies an entire city block and is surrounded by mature trees. The liberal custodial staff doesn't do this. I guess they don't care anymore about the lakes than the rest of the liberal citizens. Such a wasted teachable moment for the kids too.

No, he isn't. The universities are.

They are the ones who are giving us our future 'leaders.'.

When everyone trained by Marxists is in power, the constitution and our Republic will be done and we'll mimic Mao's China completely.

Biden is just a senile old liar and no real threat.

Biden is but the marxists pulling his strings aren't.

I’ve said it repeatedly. Decent Blacks should be outraged. Their votes were massively stolen in 2020. ATL PHI DET MIL Counting rooms created vote spikes to overcome Trump. PHX too using Mexican. Elected R sit around and do/did nothing. Nothing but monitor direct deposit info and Pension amounts.

Democrats are the biggest threat to our country, and they have already ruined it.
the thinking of the MAGA movement. They have given up on the USA and want to create a new country with new rules. Rules that work for MAGA but not the rest of the US. About 80% don't buy in to MAGA politics.
The rules as put togeter by our founding fathers, although not perfect, have passed the test of time, 250 years. The rules have never been more tested than by Trump but the system is winning in eliminating Trump and his followers, so far.

Forum List

Back