The Democrats are holding Americans hostage for illegal aliens

We need the wall one way or another. It’d be nice if we had democrats willing to support rule of law but since that’s impossible fuck it, you get the wall.
Republicans control both houses of Congress and the whitehouse. If they want comprehensive immigration reform, with or without Democrats on board, they have the power to make that happen.

With Democrats help, drop the wall, make a deal on DACA, and I’m sure they’d have plenty of Democrat support. But they don’t want that, because that would give Democrats a victory. But even without Democrats, again, Republicans have all of the power. So, why aren’t they doing something instead of blaming Democrats? Partisan bullshit and party before country....that’s the Republican way :thup:
So you're basically confirming what the rest of us already know. The democrats stand for illegals above our own citizens. Fuck border security, give the illegals citizenship and keep them coming. By comprehensive immigration reform you sure don't mean stricter immigration. At least you're honest.
We need immigration. Capitalism is about expansion and the economy is expanding so it needs many more hard workers.
No we don't need every worthless fuck in the world to come here to have a booming economy taking up lawn raking as a career. Capitalism will be just fine without those people.
The immigrants are better than the old Americans addicted to pills
Isn't that the entire democrat platform today? Anyone other than a US citizen is better than an actual US citizen.

We need the wall one way or another. It’d be nice if we had democrats willing to support rule of law but since that’s impossible fuck it, you get the wall.
Republicans control both houses of Congress and the whitehouse. If they want comprehensive immigration reform, with or without Democrats on board, they have the power to make that happen.

With Democrats help, drop the wall, make a deal on DACA, and I’m sure they’d have plenty of Democrat support. But they don’t want that, because that would give Democrats a victory. But even without Democrats, again, Republicans have all of the power. So, why aren’t they doing something instead of blaming Democrats? Partisan bullshit and party before country....that’s the Republican way :thup:
So you're basically confirming what the rest of us already know. The democrats stand for illegals above our own citizens. Fuck border security, give the illegals citizenship and keep them coming. By comprehensive immigration reform you sure don't mean stricter immigration. At least you're honest.
We need immigration. Capitalism is about expansion and the economy is expanding so it needs many more hard workers.
Bullshit. We don't need immigration. True, a lot of corporations will make more money from immigration, but that's not the same as native born Americans having any use for it.
We are a nation f migrants and that will not change. We always need immigrants. These immigrants will be paying into my social security so the program lasts.

Democrats will take over again soon and the flow new hard working future citizens will continue

"We are a nation of immigrants" is a bullshit slogan that has absolutely no implications for immigration policy. Immigrants are a net drain on the treasury. They don't make Social Security. They aren't going to improve the soundness of Social Security.

You're just another douche who wants more immigration because they vote Democrat.

The Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party says that they will shut down the government again unless the American Taxpayers agree to give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who will vote Democrat.

Rep. Roger Marshall weighs in on DACA, budget deadline

This is a disgrace for the vile vulgar heartless dimacrats…

What about the millions of children that will die

the second the government shuts down.

What about all the ones that are lucky enough to live?

What will they eat?

There won’t be any government food….

They will all die too…

Then after that there will be major temperature increases

due to man-made “who shut the government down”

global warming that will kill 75% of those that

have survived thus far.

Then after that the whole planet will blow up

and we all die….

Please call nancy and chucky and tell them we all want to live

and Please Don’t shut the Government down..

God help us all……

Hey whatever you need to tell yourself to justify voting for Trump, go ahead; but don’t act like Trump didn’t do a complete turnaround on his promise.

Oh did I say comprehensive immigration reform? I meant illegals for everyone! You get an illegal! And you! And YOU!

I forgot it’s all black and white with you people. Is that better?
Well you sure as hell don't mean less and more selective immigration now do you?
You wouldn’t know, because you view the world through partisan glasses

Oh did I say comprehensive immigration reform? I meant illegals for everyone! You get an illegal! And you! And YOU!

We aren't fooled by snowflake double-talk.
I was mocking you, dumb ass
You failed miserably.
Triggered! Tissue, snowflake?

You're actually mocking Missouri_Mike, dumbass. I'm saying "go fuck yourself."
Only it took me telling you that for you to figure it out, because....you’re that fucking stupid :lol:

Seriously....holy shit you’re a dumb ass

Only it took me telling you that for you to figure it out, because....you’re that fucking stupid :lol:

Wow, you don't even know when you lost.

The Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party says that they will shut down the government
You say that like it's a bad thing.....

"Shut 'er down"

again unless the American Taxpayers agree to give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who will vote Democrat.
I was under the impression that DACA was temporary protection from deportation (hence the "DEFERRED ACTION" part) not amnesty and that the current number of DACA participants was somewhere in the neighborhood of 689,000 when did it become "millions"?
I hope you're just trying to play devil's advocate because anyone with a brain knows damn well it is essentially AMNESTY as well as an invitation for more illegals to flood our nation in the hopes of being the "next wave" forgiven and accepted.

Yeah sure pal :lol:
Dumb ass :lol:

Yeah sure pal :lol:
Dumb ass :lol:
Your replies keep getting shorter and less relevant. Desperation is not a good thing. But it is funny to watch so please continue.

Bullshit. We don't need immigration. True, a lot of corporations will make more money from immigration, but that's not the same as native born Americans having any use for it.
We are a nation f migrants and that will not change. We always need immigrants. These immigrants will be paying into my social security so the program lasts.

Democrats will take over again soon and the flow new hard working future citizens will continue

"We are a nation of immigrants" is a bullshit slogan that has absolutely no implications for immigration policy. Immigrants are a net drain on the treasury. They don't make Social Security. They aren't going to improve the soundness of Social Security.

You're just another douche who wants more immigration because they vote Democrat.
You are so ignorant and misinformed. History says you are wrong

You are so ignorant and misinformed. History says you are wrong
How do you figure? You think some poem governs our immigration policy?

Forum List

Back