The Democrats are holding Americans hostage for illegal aliens

See, things like this are the reason I wish it were possible to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter therapy. Today's liberals are the dalai lama of treason. Never have a group of people-like beings hated their own country more.

The Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party says that they will shut down the government
You say that like it's a bad thing.....

"Shut 'er down"

again unless the American Taxpayers agree to give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who will vote Democrat.
I was under the impression that DACA was temporary protection from deportation (hence the "DEFERRED ACTION" part) not amnesty and that the current number of DACA participants was somewhere in the neighborhood of 689,000 when did it become "millions"?

The Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party says that they will shut down the government again unless the American Taxpayers agree to give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens who will vote Democrat.

Rep. Roger Marshall weighs in on DACA, budget deadline

There will be no deal unless Trump caves.

Why?

Because the left can NOT have a Republican solve this problem, they just can't, it has to be them, and they really do not want to either.

Why?

Because the public is demanding to NEVER have to do this again, ever; so the safeguards have to be in place that 5 years from now we will not be needing another, new, DACA fix. Democrats can not have that. They know, without constant irritation to groups, their base will shrink as the economy grows. Just as we don't have the time to run around with signs because they are working, neither will they.

The whole Democratic theory is to create constant friction. It doesn't work the more people that enter the mainstream, and fear for their economic safety, when Democrats insist upon them giving up some, for people who will then be on the outside looking in.

Trump is holding Americans hostage over a wall that he promised we wouldn’t pay for

Trump is holding Americans hostage over a wall that he promised we wouldn’t pay for
There’s the stupid we were looking for. You go right ahead and try to sell American citizens a wall to control illegals is somehow holding them hostage. Good luck.

No he is not.

He is holding the illegal shits hostage. No wall, and those little turds go back to their shithole. Either way, I'm good. We're not the hostages.

I say------>Let the Democrats shut-er-down, and then while everyone is paying attention because of it.........have the debate over the issue.

Yes, the citizenry wants a fix for the DACA people overwhelmingly, but they also overwhelmingly the border secured, chain migration ended, VISA over stays ejected, and the VISA lottery program ended.

So here are the positions-------->

I will give Americans the DACA fix that they want, the border security they also want, the end to chain migration they want, throw out the VISA over stays they want, and end the VISA lottery they also want, shown by EVERY POLL TAKEN. So Americans win, 6 to zero.

Democrat position--------> Give you DACA, and that is it! So that means Americans win 1, lose 5!

Yes Leftists, lets have this PUBLIC conversation while Americans are paying attention, especially when Trump tells all, that what he wants helps Black America, and EVERYONE concurs!

LETS FREAKING DO IT!

There’s the stupid we were looking for. You go right ahead and try to sell American citizens a wall to control illegals is somehow holding them hostage. Good luck.
Fuck off, dipshit. Did Trump not promise Mexico would pay for his useless wall? And now he’s trying to get us to pay for it? That’s called a lie.

"We must have Security at our VERY DANGEROUS SOUTHERN BORDER, and we must have a great WALL to help protect us, and to help stop the massive inflow of drugs pouring into our country!" - President Trump

Fuck off, dipshit. Did Trump not promise Mexico would pay for his useless wall? And now he’s trying to get us to pay for it? That’s called a lie.

Hey JED Clampett, why don't you look up what Americans say they want! That is what is important, not what you, or I want.

Guess what----------> They agree with you on DACA, but they overwhelmingly agree with us on all the other aspects of it, like the wall, end to chain migration, etc.

So lets give Americans what they want on this deal, and make EVERYONE happy; or is that to much to ask-)

They’ll end up paying for it one way or another. At a minimum we will save enough in costs to make it worth while. How is it this is the only wall in the world that’s useless?

Hey JED Clampett, why don't you look up what Americans say they want! That is what is important, not what you, or I want.

I’m glad you brought that up....

Poll: Support drops for border wall, deporting Dreamers

A Monmouth University poll released Thursdayfound 35 percent of Americans support Trump's plan to build a wall, down from 48 percent in September 2015.

Support for deportations has dropped as well, especially among Republicans. Support for deporting immigrants who have been here at least two years dropped from 43 to 30 percent among Republicans over two years.

A majority of all respondents, 76 percent, told Monmouth that undocumented immigrants who have worked in the U.S. for at least two years should have a path to citizenship.

:eusa_whistle:

A Monmouth University poll released Thursdayfound 35 percent of Americans support Trump's plan to build a wall, down from 48 percent in September 2015.

Support for deportations has dropped as well, especially among Republicans. Support for deporting immigrants who have been here at least two years dropped from 43 to 30 percent among Republicans over two years.

A majority of all respondents, 76 percent, told Monmouth that undocumented immigrants who have worked in the U.S. for at least two years should have a path to citizenship.

LOL, we are not talking about dreamers, we are talking about chain migration, VISA overstays, and the VISA lottery. We agree that Dreamers should stay.

LOL, we are not talking about dreamers, we are talking about chain migration, VISA overstays, and the VISA lottery. We agree that Dreamers should stay.
But you just said what Americans want is important. According to polling, Americans don’t support the wall.

So, what now?....

New Topics

Forum List

Back