The Democratic Party of the United States Of America

Scotty

Commander
Jul 6, 2009
United States, Louisiana
The message I get from mainstream American media (CNN, MSNBC) The Democratic party of America is now Anti-White and Anti-Christian I see so many Democrats mocking my culture and religion. modern Day Democrats mock the traditional American dream. I do not feel as though the American Democrat Party represents my White, Christian standard.

The message I get from mainstream American media (CNN, MSNBC) The Democratic party of America is now Anti-White and Anti-Christian I see so many Democrats mocking my culture and religion. modern Day Democrats mock the traditional American dream. I do not feel as though the American Democrat Party represents my White, Christian standard.

So go join the Ku Klux Klan, then.

And Democrats don't MOCK the American Dream, they just mostly don't believe that it is the exclusive birthright of those like you, white males, who have had all the opportunities, all the time, since forever, and STILL cannot SUPER succeed. Boo freakin' hoo, life is hard sometimes, and many times others win the race, even when you thought you had it all locked up and won, bunny rabbit!

There are many organizations that support your White, Christian standard

I suggest you join the Klan, Aryan Nation....

And Democrats don't MOCK the American Dream, they just mostly don't believe that it is the exclusive birthright of those like you, white males, who have had all the opportunities, all the time, since forever, and STILL cannot SUPER succeed. Boo freakin' hoo, life is hard sometimes, and many times others win the race, even when you thought you had it all locked up and won, bunny rabbit!

Sounds like you should look in the mirror, bunny rabbit. :lol: Some are obviously very protective of their victim status.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

You've just proven Scotty's point! Bravo!!:clap2:

Fact is being a white male doesn't mean you automatically have opportunities that minorites don't. That's a crock of shit dreamed up by liberal democrats. Democrats have been the "racist party"of record for decades. All one has to do is look at their history. It was the republican party that pushed for civil rights legislations, it was a republican president that signed the proclamation that emancipated slaves.

Even the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which supposedly established the Democrats’ bona fides on race, was passed in spite of the Democrats rather than because of them. Republican Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen pushed the bill through the Senate, despite the no-votes of 21 Democrats, including Gore Sr. and Robert Byrd, who remains a powerful force in the Senate today. In contrast, only four Republicans opposed the bill, mostly like Barry Goldwater on libertarian principles, not segregationist ones.

For further proof that democrats are not looking out for minorities best interest is affirmative action. "Affirmative action" has become the touchstone of Democratic racial politics. Democrats portray anyone who opposes affirmative action as racist. But affirmative action, as currently practiced, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that African-Americans are incapable of competing with whites. It represents the kind of paternalistic racism that would have done honor to Calhoun. For the modern liberal Democratic racist as for the old-fashioned one, blacks are simply incapable of freedom. They will always need Ol’ Massa’s help. And woe be to any African-American who wanders off of the Democratic plantation. Ask Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, or Ward Connerly. Although they echo the call for a "color-blind society" that once characterized the vision of Martin Luther King Jr., they are pilloried as "Uncle Toms" of "Oreos" by such enforcers of the Democratic plantation system as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

There are many organizations that support your White, Christian standard

I suggest you join the Klan, Aryan Nation....

Address your application to:

Robert Byrd (D-WV) Senator and Grand Kleagel

The message I get from mainstream American media (CNN, MSNBC)...

Well there's part of your problem.

His problem is that he belongs on Stormfront... not here.

Why not argue the points Scotty made instead of making snide comments?

I heard someone suggest that you're an attorney, I doubt that that is true since you obviously can't present a valid argument.

Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

Well you've come to the right place because conservatives here mock liberals and Democrats 24/7.

Well there's part of your problem.

His problem is that he belongs on Stormfront... not here.

Why not argue the points Scotty made instead of making snide comments?

I heard someone suggest that you're an attorney, I doubt that that is true since you obviously can't present a valid argument.

Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

What's to argue? If he doesn't believe the Democratic party represents his best interests, he doesn't have to be a Democrat, or support Democrats.

Sounds like you should look in the mirror, bunny rabbit. :lol: Some are obviously very protective of their victim status.

You are ok with Scotty's whine about his lost status as the "superior white guy?"

And he never did explain what his "culture" is anyway, and since US whites are mixed, you know, Scots, plus Irish, plus English, plus Finn, plus Polish and Bulgarian, or whatever veggie soup, I was wondering which exact culture he was so worried over losing.

THE HARE AND THE TORTOISE
[SIZE=-1]A Hare was one day making fun of a Tortoise for being so slow upon his feet. "Wait a bit," said the Tortoise; "I'll run a race with you, and I'll wager that I win." "Oh, well," replied the Hare, who was much amused at the idea, "let's try and see"; and it was soon agreed that the fox should set a course for them, and be the judge. When the time came both started off together, but the Hare was soon so far ahead that he thought he might as well have a rest: so down he lay and fell fast asleep. Meanwhile the Tortoise kept plodding on, and in time reached the goal. At last the Hare woke up with a start, and dashed on at his fastest, but only to find that the Tortoise had already won the race.

Slow and steady wins.
[/SIZE]

Bunny had all the advantages, but...

and now I 'spose he has become a professional victim.

Fact is being a white male doesn't mean you automatically have opportunities that minorites don't. That's a crock of shit dreamed up by liberal democrats. Democrats have been the "racist party"of record for decades. All one has to do is look at their history. It was the republican party that pushed for civil rights legislations, it was a republican president that signed the proclamation that emancipated slaves.

Even the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which supposedly established the Democrats’ bona fides on race, was passed in spite of the Democrats rather than because of them. Republican Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen pushed the bill through the Senate, despite the no-votes of 21 Democrats, including Gore Sr. and Robert Byrd, who remains a powerful force in the Senate today. In contrast, only four Republicans opposed the bill, mostly like Barry Goldwater on libertarian principles, not segregationist ones.

For further proof that democrats are not looking out for minorities best interest is affirmative action. "Affirmative action" has become the touchstone of Democratic racial politics. Democrats portray anyone who opposes affirmative action as racist. But affirmative action, as currently practiced, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that African-Americans are incapable of competing with whites. It represents the kind of paternalistic racism that would have done honor to Calhoun. For the modern liberal Democratic racist as for the old-fashioned one, blacks are simply incapable of freedom. They will always need Ol’ Massa’s help. And woe be to any African-American who wanders off of the Democratic plantation. Ask Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, or Ward Connerly. Although they echo the call for a "color-blind society" that once characterized the vision of Martin Luther King Jr., they are pilloried as "Uncle Toms" of "Oreos" by such enforcers of the Democratic plantation system as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

You are SUCH A WHINER!

No, being a white male doesn't mean you automatically have opportunities that minorities don't. But it also doesn't mean you are being discriminated against because of your whiteness.
Opportunity is mostly due to who you know more than what you know. Historically, the social networking of business has been more open to whites than to minorities. A white trash male will have no more access to these social networks than a black male. Most of affirmative action in recent years has been directed at increasing access for minorities rather than strict quotas.
The problem with the Scottys of the world is that they look at their lot in life and blame it on opportunities provided to others rather than what they themselves could have done to improve their opportunities. No matter how you look at it, nobody has shut the door on hiring or promoting white males

the message i get from mainstream american media (cnn, msnbc) the democratic party of america is now anti-white and anti-christian i see so many democrats mocking my culture and religion. Modern day democrats mock the traditional american dream. I do not feel as though the american democrat party represents my white, christian standard.

so go join the ku klux klan, then.

And democrats don't mock the american dream, they just mostly don't believe that it is the exclusive birthright of those like you, white males, who have had all the opportunities, all the time, since forever, and still cannot super succeed. Boo freakin' hoo, life is hard sometimes, and many times others win the race, even when you thought you had it all locked up and won, bunny rabbit!

you've just proven scotty's point! Bravo!!:clap2:

even the civil rights act of 1964, which supposedly established the democrats’ bona fides on race, was passed in spite of the democrats rather than because of them. Republican senate minority leader everett dirksen pushed the bill through the senate, despite the no-votes of 21 democrats, including gore sr. And robert byrd, who remains a powerful force in the senate today. In contrast, only four republicans opposed the bill, mostly like barry goldwater on libertarian principles, not segregationist ones.

for further proof that democrats are not looking out for minorities best interest is affirmative action. "affirmative action" has become the touchstone of democratic racial politics. Democrats portray anyone who opposes affirmative action as racist. But affirmative action, as currently practiced, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that african-americans are incapable of competing with whites. It represents the kind of paternalistic racism that would have done honor to calhoun. For the modern liberal democratic racist as for the old-fashioned one, blacks are simply incapable of freedom. They will always need ol’ massa’s help. And woe be to any african-american who wanders off of the democratic plantation. Ask clarence thomas, thomas sowell, shelby steele, or ward connerly. Although they echo the call for a "color-blind society" that once characterized the vision of martin luther king jr., they are pilloried as "uncle toms" of "oreos" by such enforcers of the democratic plantation system as jesse jackson or al sharpton.

qft!

You are SUCH A WHINER!

And you continue to prove Scotty correct.

No, being a white male doesn't mean you automatically have opportunities that minorities don't. But it also doesn't mean you are being discriminated against because of your whiteness.
Opportunity is mostly due to who you know more than what you know. Historically, the social networking of business has been more open to whites than to minorities. A white trash male will have no more access to these social networks than a black male. Most of affirmative action in recent years has been directed at increasing access for minorities rather than strict quotas.
The problem with the Scottys of the world is that they look at their lot in life and blame it on opportunities provided to others rather than what they themselves could have done to improve their opportunities. No matter how you look at it, nobody has shut the door on hiring or promoting white males

No one has accused the left of descriminating against white christian males and that shoots down your strawman.

Wow.... such intolerance from a person that I am sure preaches tolerance to others.

You really should check your attitude... you will go further in life if you quit blaming others for your own shortcomings.

Forum List

Back