The Democratic Party of the United States Of America

What do you know about my life?

You're a Texan. Texas seceded from Mexico to protect its right to slavery, and then seceded from the U.S. to protect that same right. So by your own logic, as you apply it to Democrats, Texans of today must be pro-slavery.

Now they want to secede because we have a black president

lol. I'm not sure whether to remark on the irony of Lonestar invoking Lincoln the Republican as the Emancipator, or the irony of Texas Democrat Lyndon Johnson being at the forefront of the civil rights legislation of the sixties.

Why not argue the points Scotty made instead of making snide comments?

I heard someone suggest that you're an attorney, I doubt that that is true since you obviously can't present a valid argument.

Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

Actually, I've been a practicing attorney since I was 23.

And that being the case, I don't waste my breath arguing with people who have nothing, nada, zippo to offer. capice?

for example, the moron O/P... I don't argue with racist trash. There's no point to it and he hasn't raised any "points" and is only deserving of snide comments... because that is what you do with ignorance. You make fun of it. You isolate it. You exclude it. You do not legitimize it by arguing it as if they have raised some valid "point" or imparted some "wisdom".

It's that whole don't try to teach a pig to talk thing.

Thanks for playing. Did you feel validated that I addressed you? You know, since you seemed so desperate for that. :cuckoo:

You are a liar.

My brother who is a lawyer, was at the top of his class at the Naval Academy and didn't get JAG until he was 24. His wife, whom graduated from USC, was with a firm for 2 years after graduation before even taking the BAR exam.

The only way you were practicing was under someone else lic and at a firm where you sat in on cases but was not assigned your own cases. In other words, you were a paper jockey for another lawyer until you passed the BAR.

And people wonder why liberals are known to be liars.

Why not argue the points Scotty made instead of making snide comments?

I heard someone suggest that you're an attorney, I doubt that that is true since you obviously can't present a valid argument.

Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

Actually, I've been a practicing attorney since I was 23.

And that being the case, I don't waste my breath arguing with people who have nothing, nada, zippo to offer. capice?

for example, the moron O/P... I don't argue with racist trash. There's no point to it and he hasn't raised any "points" and is only deserving of snide comments... because that is what you do with ignorance. You make fun of it. You isolate it. You exclude it. You do not legitimize it by arguing it as if they have raised some valid "point" or imparted some "wisdom".

It's that whole don't try to teach a pig to talk thing.

Thanks for playing. Did you feel validated that I addressed you? You know, since you seemed so desperate for that. :cuckoo:

You are a liar.

My brother who is a lawyer, was at the top of his class at the Naval Academy and didn't get JAG until he was 24. His wife, whom graduated from USC, was with a firm for 2 years after graduation before even taking the BAR exam.

The only way you were practicing was under someone else lic and at a firm where you sat in on cases but was not assigned your own cases. In other words, you were a paper jockey for another lawyer until you passed the BAR.

And people wonder why liberals are known to be liars.

Maybe she skipped a few grades in school.

The message I get from mainstream American media (CNN, MSNBC) The Democratic party of America is now Anti-White and Anti-Christian I see so many Democrats mocking my culture and religion. modern Day Democrats mock the traditional American dream. I do not feel as though the American Democrat Party represents my White, Christian standard.

We must not be watching the same CNN, which I almost always have in the background of whatever I'm doing. Trying to stir up trouble where none exists Scottyboy?

The message I get from mainstream American media (CNN, MSNBC) The Democratic party of America is now Anti-White and Anti-Christian I see so many Democrats mocking my culture and religion. modern Day Democrats mock the traditional American dream. I do not feel as though the American Democrat Party represents my White, Christian standard.

So go join the Ku Klux Klan, then.

And Democrats don't MOCK the American Dream, they just mostly don't believe that it is the exclusive birthright of those like you, white males, who have had all the opportunities, all the time, since forever, and STILL cannot SUPER succeed. Boo freakin' hoo, life is hard sometimes, and many times others win the race, even when you thought you had it all locked up and won, bunny rabbit!

You've just proven Scotty's point! Bravo!!:clap2:

Fact is being a white male doesn't mean you automatically have opportunities that minorites don't. That's a crock of shit dreamed up by liberal democrats. Democrats have been the "racist party"of record for decades. All one has to do is look at their history. It was the republican party that pushed for civil rights legislations, it was a republican president that signed the proclamation that emancipated slaves.

Even the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which supposedly established the Democrats’ bona fides on race, was passed in spite of the Democrats rather than because of them. Republican Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen pushed the bill through the Senate, despite the no-votes of 21 Democrats, including Gore Sr. and Robert Byrd, who remains a powerful force in the Senate today. In contrast, only four Republicans opposed the bill, mostly like Barry Goldwater on libertarian principles, not segregationist ones.

For further proof that democrats are not looking out for minorities best interest is affirmative action. "Affirmative action" has become the touchstone of Democratic racial politics. Democrats portray anyone who opposes affirmative action as racist. But affirmative action, as currently practiced, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that African-Americans are incapable of competing with whites. It represents the kind of paternalistic racism that would have done honor to Calhoun. For the modern liberal Democratic racist as for the old-fashioned one, blacks are simply incapable of freedom. They will always need Ol’ Massa’s help. And woe be to any African-American who wanders off of the Democratic plantation. Ask Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, or Ward Connerly. Although they echo the call for a "color-blind society" that once characterized the vision of Martin Luther King Jr., they are pilloried as "Uncle Toms" of "Oreos" by such enforcers of the Democratic plantation system as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

Plagiarize much?

Abraham "Honest Abe" Lincoln: The Democratic Party's Legacy of Racism | Facebook

So go join the Ku Klux Klan, then.

And Democrats don't MOCK the American Dream, they just mostly don't believe that it is the exclusive birthright of those like you, white males, who have had all the opportunities, all the time, since forever, and STILL cannot SUPER succeed. Boo freakin' hoo, life is hard sometimes, and many times others win the race, even when you thought you had it all locked up and won, bunny rabbit!

Wow.... such intolerance from a person that I am sure preaches tolerance to others.

You really should check your attitude... you will go further in life if you quit blaming others for your own shortcomings.

Isn't that precisely what the OP does? Shit, I swear to God the cons don't have the word HYPOCRITE anywhere in their vocabulary.

You've just proven Scotty's point! Bravo!!:clap2:

Fact is being a white male doesn't mean you automatically have opportunities that minorites don't. That's a crock of shit dreamed up by liberal democrats. Democrats have been the "racist party"of record for decades. All one has to do is look at their history. It was the republican party that pushed for civil rights legislations, it was a republican president that signed the proclamation that emancipated slaves.

Even the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which supposedly established the Democrats’ bona fides on race, was passed in spite of the Democrats rather than because of them. Republican Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen pushed the bill through the Senate, despite the no-votes of 21 Democrats, including Gore Sr. and Robert Byrd, who remains a powerful force in the Senate today. In contrast, only four Republicans opposed the bill, mostly like Barry Goldwater on libertarian principles, not segregationist ones.

For further proof that democrats are not looking out for minorities best interest is affirmative action. "Affirmative action" has become the touchstone of Democratic racial politics. Democrats portray anyone who opposes affirmative action as racist. But affirmative action, as currently practiced, is racist to the core. It is based on the assumption that African-Americans are incapable of competing with whites. It represents the kind of paternalistic racism that would have done honor to Calhoun. For the modern liberal Democratic racist as for the old-fashioned one, blacks are simply incapable of freedom. They will always need Ol’ Massa’s help. And woe be to any African-American who wanders off of the Democratic plantation. Ask Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, or Ward Connerly. Although they echo the call for a "color-blind society" that once characterized the vision of Martin Luther King Jr., they are pilloried as "Uncle Toms" of "Oreos" by such enforcers of the Democratic plantation system as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

You are SUCH A WHINER!

:eek: He just ripped you apart.

Uh, no, somebody named Mackubin T. Owens wrote an opinion piece which Loner copied as his own. That opinion piece, by the way, can be countered in any number of ways.

Republican senator Barry Goldwater of Arizona voted against the bill, remarking, "You can't legislate morality." Goldwater had supported previous attempts to pass Civil Rights legislation in 1957 and 1960. The reason for his opposition to the 1964 bill was Title II, which he viewed as a violation of individual liberty. Most Democrats from the Southern states opposed the bill, including Senators Albert Gore, Sr. (D-TN), J. William Fulbright (D-AR), and Robert Byrd (D-WV).

Title II
Outlawed discrimination in hotels, motels, restaurants, theaters, and all other public accommodations engaged in interstate commerce; exempted private clubs without defining the term "private."

This is how each party voted:

The original House version:

Democratic Party: 152-96 (61%-39%)
Republican Party: 138-34 (80%-20%)

Cloture in the Senate:

Democratic Party: 44-23 (66%-34%)
Republican Party: 27-6 (82%-18%)

The Senate version:

Democratic Party: 46-21 (69%-31%)
Republican Party: 27-6 (82%-18%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:

Democratic Party: 153-91 (63%-37%)
Republican Party: 136-35 (80%-20%)

Facts are stubborn things....

True and it also seems to be the liberals worst enemy.

What is the point of bringing up the history of racism? Does it fit with some solution you might have to the racism that still exists today albeit by a different measurement? Seems to me all you're interested in is playing the blame game. Who the fuck cares about who voted for the Civil Rights Act? We all know it dramatically set things in motion for real improvement in race relations, which is the ONLY thing that should be of interest TODAY.

That said, however, threads like this are interesting because I get to see who among the USMB membership continue to be dyed-in-the-wool racists: It's the ones who whine about reverse discrimination and try to prove how superior Republicans/conservatives are in their attitudes on race.

What do you know about my life?

You're a Texan. Texas seceded from Mexico to protect its right to slavery, and then seceded from the U.S. to protect that same right. So by your own logic, as you apply it to Democrats, Texans of today must be pro-slavery.

Now they want to secede because we have a black president

I wonder if that's still true? After all, with the the Constellation program cut from NASA's budget, Texas (particularly the greater Houston region) is all worried about the sustainability of the Johnson Space Center. But I've wondered all along how Gov. Perry expected it to survive if Texas seceded and became a separate country. Washington would have to decide where else in OUR COUNTRY to move the Johnson Space Center operation. :lol:

Forum List

Back