The Democrat Worm Turns

The rightwingers are beside themselves; they can't believe the Democrats didn't circle the wagons around Weiner.

It's funny to witness.

Not so.

This right winger finds the situation exhilarating!

The Left is sweating bullets, and has been forced by an awakening nation to behave in a moral manner.
Unusual for those folks....and hardly bodes well for the 2012 elections.

Huzzah!

And, this is your big chance to leave the sinking ship....
...the water's fine.

As long as David Vitter is in the Senate the moral high ground is solely owned and operated by the Democratic Party.

If I recall the situation, Vitter came clean immediately, didn't go on lying to the media for weeks, asked for forgiveness from his wife, and his church....

...is this correct?

And didn't the revelation come a number of years after the situation with the prostitute?
Or am I thinking of someone else.

If I am correct, this is pretty clearly very different from the Weiner scenario...
...and if I am correct, and you have inadvertently made an error in your comparison, would I now be correct in labeling you a "liar"?

Not so.

The Left is sweating bullets, and has been forced by an awakening nation to behave in a moral manner.

Huzzah!

...the water's fine.

As long as David Vitter is in the Senate the moral high ground is solely owned and operated by the Democratic Party.

If I recall the situation, Vitter came clean immediately, didn't go on lying to the media for weeks, asked for forgiveness from his wife, and his church....

...is this correct?

And didn't the revelation come a number of years after the situation with the prostitute?

If I am correct, this is pretty clearly very different from the Weiner scenario...
...and if I am correct, and you have inadvertently made an error in your comparison, would I now be correct in labeling you a "liar"?

Just looked it up...Vitter came clean after a week....

Not so.

Huzzah!

...the water's fine.

...is this correct?

So actually having sex, illegally, cheating on your wife in the process, all of that is eligible for immediate full absolution and full restoration of your character and ethical eligibility to serve in Congress,

so long as you never try to lie out of it??

Seriously? So if Weiner had been reported to have been with a hooker (on a regular basis) one day, and the next day he admitted to it,

he'd now have the full faith and credit of you and the rest of the Right supporting his continuing career as a Congressman?

Seriously?

So you regret seeing Spitzer resign I take it. Because he pretty much did everything Vitter did.

...is this correct?

So actually having sex, illegally, cheating on your wife in the process, all of that is eligible for immediate full absolution and full restoration of your character and ethical eligibility to serve in Congress,

Seriously? So if Weiner had been reported to have been with a hooker (on a regular basis) one day, and the next day he admitted to it,

he'd now have the full faith and credit of you and the rest of the Right supporting his continuing career as a Congressman?

Seriously?

So you regret seeing Spitzer resign I take it. Because he pretty much did everything Vitter did.

Weiner smeared Breitbart and others. He asked a private citizen to lie for him. He was shameless and nasty. You obviously don't get it. Perhaps if he had an "R" after his name it would be a lot clearer for you. It doesn't matter what anyone else did. Comparing bad behavior is not the solution. But, that's why you're a dumb ass.

Last edited:

...is this correct?

Seriously?

No... I was never a supporter of this loud-mouthed Leftie....I regularly voted against him, and had a big poster for his opponent on my lawn in the last election.

The latest axiom? The cover-up is worse than the crime.

...is this correct?

Seriously?

Bill Clinton lied to the entire world and sent the members of his cabinet out to repeat his lies for almost a year. Not a single cabinet member that was lied too resigned. He did say he was sorry, (for getting caught) and he didn't resign. Now he is an admired senior statesman to Democrats.

That set the standard for the Democrats. Your condemnation of Vitter assures me that you were clamoring for Clinton to resign. Did I get that part right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back